Chapter Eleven

Quavo

I think this nigga cheating, yo. I ain't neva lost in this game. I done lost bout five times and Huncho don't lose, I'm pissed. I looked over at Takeoff, who was laughing. Soon Miracle entered the room.

"Aye lil bit, ya nigga mad cuz he can't beat me." Takeoff teased.

"Shut up witcho cheatin' ass, I should tell yo mama you ova here cheating." I said pouting.

They laughed hard as hell. I'm serious as hell. I glared at them then flick them off and they laughed harder. Kissing my teeth, I stormed out the game room and into the living room. I grabbed the Hennessey off the table and begin drinking it.

"Bae, you're such a crybaby." Miracle said as she walked in the living room

"So." I said shrugging.

She came and sat on my lap but I pushed her off. She kissed her teeth then nudged my head.

"So you mad ova a stupid game?" Miracle asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. She kissed her teeth then got off the couch and walked back into the game room. I pouted as I drunk the Hennessey. I ain't no damn crybaby.

Offset

When I woke up Jasmine and some nigga was talking. Jasmine was gigglin' and shit. Ion like that shit. I cleared my throat making then look at me.

"Who are you?' I asked rudely.

"Kiari don't start. Khalil this Offset. Offset this Khalil. Why she introduced him to me first?!

"Waddup?" Khalil spoke up. My foot finnah be up ya got damn ass.

"Nun, nun. Just staying here till MY baby gets out the hospital." I said speaking slowly and loudly when I said 'MY'. Jasmine shot me a look.

"Yo, I hope uon think it's sum goin' on between Jasmine and me. She just been my best friend since diapers. If you got a prollem widd that then ion give two fucks fareal." He said. Aww hell nahh. The fuck this Nigga think he is? He clearly don't know what the fuck I'm bout.

"Lil nigga I will-" Jasmine cut me off.

"Nuh-uh. Y'all not finnah sit up here and argue and shit. Khalil, don't be getting smart and shit with Offset." She said. I smiled.

"Right." I agreed.

"How you gon'-" She cut him off too.

"AND Offset don't be starting shit. Y'all betta learn ta get along because y'all Finnah be in the same mofuckin' house." She said. I looked at her in disbelief.

"Nuh-uh. He ain't coming ta tha mansion. That's some bullshit!" I yelled.

"Shh. He's coming whether ya like it or not." She stated.

I sighed. This gone be a long ass day. I ain't got time for this bitch ass nigga comin' up ta my crib tryna run shit. He gone fuck some shit up then imma fuck him up.

Miracle

I walked into the game room and watched Takeoff shout at the game as he played call of duty: black ops. I shook my head and smiled.

"Takeoff can you let Quavo crybaby ass win?" I asked. He shrugged.

"Nah, why?" He asked glancing at me then back to the tv.