Chapter Seventeen

Takeoff

When we got home, I walked up the stairs with Brianna right on my heels. Like damn, can you back the fuck back? I walked into my room and just as I turned around to say something, I felt a sharp sting across my face. I know she did not just slap me...

"Who the fuck you think you hitting on?" I asked pushing outta her.

"Don't push me nigga. What the fuck outta wrong with you? First you all hugged up with another bitch and now you pushing me. Slow down skippy!" She said angrily.

"I wasn't hugged up with her. She ain't mean shit to me anyways. I ain't even know the stripper hoe. I was just having a lil fun. Why you trippin?" I asked sitting on the bed.

"Why am I trippin? Really? Fuck you Kirshnik!" She screamed, pushing me again and crying hard as hell.

"What you crying for ma?" I asked pulling her into my chest.

"You're a asshole but I love you. Yet, you treat me as if I'm one of these hoes out hea." She said sobbing.

"I know and I'm sorry, ma. I told you that I ain't never been on this lovey dovey shit befo', you gotta work widd a nigga. I know I'm wrong as fuck fa touchin ole girl and letting her touch me but it ain't like I fucked the bitch or nun. I ain't fucked since the last time me and you did." I said truthfully.

"It's hard tryna work with a hard headed nigga like you. I don't know want us to end even when you hurt me. Ion know what's wrong widd me. I woulda been left yo ass if you was any otha nigga. But I can't just let you leave or leave you cuz I love you." She said wiping her eyes.

"I love you too ma. I swear imma try to change fa you. Only you baby girl." I said passionately kissing her.

She kissed back too. I pulled away and took off my clothes, leaving me in my boxers then I stripped her our her clothes, leaving her in her bra and panties. We cuddled up and talked till she fell asleep. Thank god I got me a crybaby girl. I ain't gotta worry bout her killing me or nun. Quavo got him a prollem though. She gone beat his ass, he gone beat her ass, or both. I kissed Brianna before falling asleep my damn self.

Jose

We was just downstairs chilling and Rich, Skippa, Lingo and me heard a loud noise. We rushed upstairs and heard Quavo and Miracle arguing. So we assumed it was them. When we opened the door we saw Miracle pointing a 9 at Quavo.

"Nigga, I swear if you ever hit me again I'll kill to ass!" Miracle yelled.

"Miracle, put the gun down!" Skippa said walking towards her.
"Back the fuck up." She said swerving her hand towards Skippa but still watching Quavo's every move. Damn, this a hood bitch.

"Miracle you needa chill the fuck out. It was just a reflex. I wasn't finnah keep letting yo ass hit on me. What the fuck you thought this was?" Quavo asked stepping to her, with no fear.

She pointed the gun back to him and he gave her a challenging look. Damn, I hope she don't shoot his ass.

"So you gone shoot me?" He asked.

"I will if I have to." She said with a light head nod.

"Shoot me den." He said pushing her.

She glocked her gun and we all closed our eyes waiting for the gun to go off. It never did though so I opened my eyes and Quavo was sliding the gun out her hand and she started crying. These crazy muthafuckas.

Jasmine

I can't believe Best friend done pulled a gun on Quavo. I can't believe Quavo was crazy enough to hit her Crazy ass. His cheating ass.

"Bae you seen my blue and white shoes?" I asked Offset who was playing the game.

"Check under the bed and where you going?" He asked pausing his game and looking at me.

"I gotta go bet Khalil from the hospital." I said walking out the game room, with Offset right on my heels.

"Why the fuck--" I cut him off, holding my hand up.

"Don't start Kiari. He's my best friend and I told him that I'd pick him up today." I said goin under the bed and grabbing my shoes.

"Well, I hope he got somewhere to stay. That nigga ain't staying here." He said with a serious face.

"He is going to stay here in one of the guest rooms. You betta not start no shit Kiari or I swear--" He cut me off with pecks to my lips.

"I won't bae damn. I promise not to say anything." He promised with a evil smile on his face.

"Kiki, I'm not playing." I said pushing him.

"Aye, stop with that Kiki shit." He said after kissing his teeth.

"Boy bye. I call you whatever I want to." I said rolling my eyes.

"Yeah whatever and roll them again..." He trailed off mumbling something.

"What you say nigga?" I asked now grabbing the keys to the Porsche.

"I said I love you soo much." He said with a goofy smile.

"Mhmm." I said walking out the room.

I looked to my right and saw Miracle on the floor crying with her bags pack. I rushed over to her and sat next to her.

"You leavin'?" I asked curiously. She sniffed a couple times before answering my question.

"Yeah. I'm only going back to my house though. I can't stay. He cheated, he lied to me, he hit me and I pulled a gun on him. I can't stay and have him thinking he can go around fucking other bitches. I love him but I need space and time to think." She said shaking her head.

"Yeah, I think it's for the best girl. You almost killed that nigga in there." I said causing her to giggle a little.

"I know. I prolly woulda hated myself after doing that shit tho. I just can't believe he hit me." She said crying all over again.

"Baby girl, stop crying. Everything is fine. Just do what you gotta do and don't worry about what that nigga got going on. Worry about you. Okay?" I questioned her.

"Okay." She said nodding her head. "Lemme get going. Whenever you see Khalil tell him I said hey."

"Kay. I'm finnah go get him right now." I said matter factly.

"Kay. Well I guess I'll see ya later best friend." She said hugging me.

I hugged back and we walked downstairs together. She hugged Brianna then left. I should go beat Quavo ass but I gotta go get Khalil. I waved to everyone before walking out the door and getting into the car, heading to the hospital.