Chapter Eighteen

Quavo

I sat in the bed, staring at the wall. I can't believe Miracle left my ass. I ain't mean to hit her. I ain't mean to start cheating on her. I'm already starting to regret everything. I ain't finnah get to crying and shit, like some lil bitch though cuz that's just not me. I ain't finnah be all miserable and stressed ova a break up. She'll be back, I know she will. May take a lil begging but she'll definitely be back.

I got up and walked downstairs. I seen some nigga sitting on the couch. I ain't know who the fuck that nigga was. I just sat next to him and we stared at each other for a couple of minutes before he spoke.

"What?" He asked looking down at his phone.

"Who the fuck are you?" I asked.

"Khalil. Why?" He asked smartly.

"Aye bruh, watch ya mouth fa I have to fuck you up. Worse than Lil cuz did." I said chuckling a little.

"Whatever. Where everybody else?" He asked glancing at me.

"Ion know. I just woke up shidd." I said with a shrug.

He nodded his head as I got up and walked into the kitchen. I got me some Tropicana orange juice and drunk it straight from the carton. I felt someone smack my head.

"Why you drinking from the damn carton. Like, otha people don't drink that too." I heard Takeoff all in my ear.

"Number one, back the fuck up, breathing all down my neck. Two, hit me again and imma beat ya ass. Three, I'm grown. And four, this mine. Betta go buy y'all own. Fuck y'all thought this was?" I said pushing him and walking back into the living, with MY Tropicana.

"Who dis?" Takeoff asked me pointing at Khalil.

"That's Khalil." I said. Khalil gave Takeoff a head nod and Takeoff returned the head nod.

"Where Bri?" I asked Takeoff.

"Ion know." He said.

"She went to chill with Miracle." Khalil said rolling up a blunt.

"Nigga, how you know?" Takeoff asked looking at him.

"She told me." He replied now lighting the blunt.

"Mhmm." Takeoff said.

Offset and Jasmine came downstairs. Jasmine waved at me and neph then hugged Khalil. Like, damn ain't showing us no love today. Offset looked mad too. Khalil smirked at Offset and when Offset took a couple steps we held him back.

"It's funny bih?" Set asked Khalil.

"Very." Khalil replied with a smirk.

"Stop arguing, damn!" Jasmine yelled but nobody listened.

"Aii. Wait till-" I cut him off before he could say anything else.

"Shut up! Y'all actin' so fuckin' childish. Fa what though? Because he hospitalized yo ass?" I asked Khalil.

Offset smirked. "Yup."

"And because you think he gone take ya guh?" I asked Offset, wiping that smirk right off his face.

"Man, whatever." They both said in unison.

"Ion want no more arguing. Y'all betta learn how to get along in this house. Stop acting like some bitches." I said looking at both of them.

"Mhmm, whatever." They said in unison.

"If I hear any more fighting y'all both gone stand y'all asses in some corners like y'all kids." I said with a straight face.

Miracle

"I don't care Miracle. He needs to know." Brianna scolded me.

"I don't want him to know. I can do it all by myself. I'm very independent." I said shaking my head and sighing.

"Independent my ass. You know Quavo and you are meant to be. How you gone hide this shit?" She asked with her eyebrow raised.

"Imma go into my tomboy mode and wear baggy but cute shit." I said with a shrug.

"Whatever." She said shaking her head. "I gotta go though. Me and Takeoff got plans today."

"Kay. Imma be ova there in a hour." I told her getting up to hug her.

She hugged me and smiled down at my stomach. I kissed my teeth and pushed her out my door.

"I can't believe this shit." I said to myself, placing my hand on my stomach and crying.

Rich

I walked up the steps to Miracle's crib. I knocked on the door but she ain't come to the door. I noticed the door was unlocked so I just walked in. I walked around and ain't see her. I went upstairs and heard sobs. I came closer to her room and seen her laying in her bed crying like a baby.

I took my shoes, hoodie, shirt, and pants off leaving me in my boxers and basketball shorts. I climbed in the bed with her and she kinda jumped when I wrapped my arms around her but soon calmed down and held me as she cried.

"What's wrong ma?" I asked concerned.

She sniffed and calmed down before responded. "Uhh I'm pr-pregnant."

"Word?" I asked in surprise.

"Yeah. Please don't tell anyone." She said looking up at me.

"I won't. I'm the only one dat know?" I asked.

"No. Brianna too." She said snuggling up against me.

"Oh. I ain't gone tell nobody." I promised.

"Stay with me?" She asked pouting her lip.

I just nodded. I watched her as she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep. Miracle so perfect. She thick, funny, loyal. Why would Quavo fuck shit up with her. Oh yeah, this my fault. And she pregnant with bro baby... Damn. I got her though. I kissed her forehead.

"I gotchu ma."