Chapter Fourteen

Brianna

When we got home, I went to the movie room. I felt like watching The Conjuring. I clicked the movie and as soon as it started...Takeoff walked in the room.

"Ooooo this my muthafucka movie bruh." He said sitting next to me.

"Nigga no. You are not about to watch this with me." I said pointing to him, the movie, then me.

He kissed his teeth. "Why I can't watch the movie witcha bae?" He asked. I scoffed.

"Tuh. Nigga please. Wasn't you just yelling at me and shit? But now I'm bae?" I asked shaking my head.

"Guh, you the one that smoked my shit. AND yo ass ain't gone tell me who Khalil is." He said shrugging.

"Whatever. You just ruined my whole day. Gone sit in here and try ta watch a movie with me and calling me bae. Tf?" I rambled on standing up from my chair.

I was about to walk away but Takeoff grabbed my arm and pulled me back to him, who was now standing. I just mugged him and out of nowhere he kissed me. I tried to push away but when my hands touched Takeoff's chest, I just felt weak. He laughed into the kiss. I couldn't help but kiss back, his lips felt soo good against mine. My hands slipped up his shirt and I pulled it over his head, stopping the kiss then kissing him again. He removed my shirt too.

After we finally pulled away Take smirked at me as he pulled me closer to him by the loops of my shorts.

"I swear I'm boutta fuck you right here." He whispered into my ear then kissed it, sending chills down my spine.

He pulled my shorts down along with my panties. I removed my bra, letting the warm air hit my chest. Takeoff approached me and wrapped my arms and legs around him then laid me on the ground. I watched as he slid off his pants and let himself stick out through his boxers. He kissed from my lips, down to my breast. He pleased both one by one causing me to let low soft moans slip out. Soon he begin to enter me. He started off slowly, keeping his grunting and my moaning at a low volume but as he increased his speed the volume grew louder.

"Aw shiiiit!" I moaned tightly gripping his shoulders.

"Damn." He grunted.

We went for two hours straight. Without being interrupted this time. We did it in all positions-even backshots. After we got dressed again we cuddled and watched The Conjuring.

Rich

"Well who is she then?!" Taylor yelled in my ear.

"Tay I done told yo ass ion know no damn Tia! The bitch is lying! Get the fuck on!" I yelled getting all in her face.

"Nigga, back the fuck up off me! I ain't the one. You Betta quit creeping round on me fa ya ass be found dead in a dumpster or some shit!" She threatened.

"Bitch don't threaten me. I will kill yo ass. Ion know who the fuck you think you talking to but ya betta find ya place lil mama. I'm Rich The fucking Kid, I don't need no bitch all up on my dick talkin shit all the time when I can have two otha bad bitches sucking my dick instead. Ya betta watch ya self." I told her in all seriousness.

"Oh really? Well you can go do dat and lose my fuckin number." She yelled and begin packing her shit.

"Fasho?" I simply stated.

What? I'm supposed ta chase a hoe? Ion got time. She expect me ta beg her ta stay or sum? Cuz I'm not going to. If she wanna leave, she can go. She'll be back by the end of this week so I really don't give a fuck right now. I took my phone out and called Quavo.