Chapter Forty-Nine

Jasmine

  I haven't been myself since Kiari left me. He hasn't called or anything and it's been two days! Today I finally decided to go to the mansion and talk to him. I'm just sitting in the driveway, watching the door. Finally, gaining my strength, I sighed and got out the car. I knocked on the door and waited a good minute before turning around and starting to walk away.

"Waddup Jasmine." I heard Miracle's voice followed by Melo's.

"Hey." I said softly, turning back around and she hugged me, welcoming me in.

"Aye Jasmine!" Jose shouted with Queenie on his lap.

"Hey, is Kiari here?" I asked, hoping he was.

"In his room." Skippa nodded towards the stairs as he rolled a blunt.

"Thanks." I made my way upstairs and stood in front of his door.

  I knocked softly and waited. My hands were shaking along with my legs. I was terrified for what reason? I have no idea.

"I'm coming, shit!" Hearing his voice made me want to cry.

  I wanted to say something but I didn't want him to not open the do so I stayed quiet.

"Wha--" He stopped when he seen me. He looked as of he just woke up.

"Uhh, hey Kiari." I spoke quietly and soft.

"Waddup?" He said looking at the ground for a minute.

"Can we...talk?" I asked shyly rubbing my hands.

"Yeah, c'mon." He nodded.

  I walked in through the space he provided so I could. I stood by the bed as he closed and locked the door before sitting on the bed. We stared everywhere but each other in an awkward silence for two minutes.

"You can sit down mama." He said looking on the bed where he wanted me to sit.

  I laughed lightly and sat right next to him.

"What you wanna--" I cut him short.

"Kiari, why didn't you call?" I asked looking at his face.

  He sighed. "I don't know, I guess I was still thinking." He shrugged.
"For two whole days though?" I pouted as of it was a month or something.

"Jasmine, I don't know what the fuck to say! I've apologized and all. What else can I say or do?" He asked finally looking at me.

"Well, first you could say you promise not to cheat on me or leave me again." I stared at my feet.

"I promise not to cheat on you or leave you ever again." He promised.

"Next, you can tell me you love me."

"I love you."

"Show me how much you love me Kiari." I said staring at his shirtless body.

"How you want me to show you mama?" He asked lowly, biting his bottom lip.

  I climbed on top of him and pulled the string loose on his basketball shorts. I begin moving my hands all over his tatted chest.

"Make love to me Kiari." I whispered into his ear, nibbling on it. I felt his manhood stiffen under me and I let out a sexy moan.

"Fuck it." He flipped us, pulling his hoodie and shirt over my head, exposing my breast.

  He tugged my pants off along with my panties and pulled himself out. It seems like I haven't seen or felt him in soo long. Say I'm over exaggerating but when you get that Ki-Dick, you can't get enough.