Chapter Twenty-four

Not Edited

Jasmine

  I sat in the room with a crying Brianna. Her cousin, Jerome, just died. He was shot at the gas station two days ago. They pronounced him dead at the scene. Brianna and Jerome were like brother and sister. She's going through all of the pictures they took together. She is really going through it.

"Bri stop crying." I said as she sniffed.

"I c-can't my b-brother is g-gone." She said crying harder.

  I sighed and decided to just give her some alone time. I got out Takeoff and her bed then went into me and Offset's room. My phone vibrated in my pocket and when I looked at the screen it was, surprisingly, Khalil. I answered on the second ring.

"Hey!" I said smiling.

"Waddup? Uhh what you doing?" He asked.

"Nothing, laying on my bed. I was tryna make Brianna feel better since Jerome just died." I said sighing.

"Yeah, I heard bout em. I can't believe he gone for real. I had just got off the phone with him before that happened." He said.

"Well, you tryna come over and chill with us?" I asked.

"Y'all niggas over there?" He asked.

"Yeah. Quavo not though and neither is Miracle. B--" He cut me off.

"You know ion fuck widd Takeoff and Offset. Quavo straight but them otha two some else." He said kissing his teeth.

"Khalil. Just come over and quit being a cry--" He cut me off AGAIN!

"Ight, cuz Khalil aint no crybaby. Imma pull up." He said.

"Okay. Cut me off again and imma cut you." I said laughing.

  He laughed before he hung up his phone. Soon the door opened and Offset big ass jumped on me.
"Kiari get off me!" I said struggling to lift up.

"Nah, lil bit." He said turning me over and holding me down by my hands.

"Move Kiki!" I said laughing.

"Bruh, chill on that Kiki shit." He said seriously.

"Okay, get off me Kiari." I said pouting my bottom lip.

"Gimme a kiss." He said leaning in to kiss me.

"Nuh uh." I said turning my head so he kissed my cheek.

"Quit playing Jasmine." He said connecting his lips to mine.

  I hate when he adds tongue to the kiss because it always starts some shit. I got something to do and he tryna fuck. Once he let my hands go I managed to push him off me. He kissed his teeth as I ran out the room, laughing my ass off. The door bell rung and I though it was Khalil but when in opened the door Quavo was holding the cutest baby ever. I let them in and Miracle and I'm guessing her brother came in after them. 

"Aww, he's soo cute." I cooed.

"I know right. Messiah this one of my best friends, Jasmine. Jasmine this my brother, Messiah." Miracle said.