Chapter Forty-Six

Rich

  Everyone as in Jose, Quavo, Skippa, Takeoff, Lingo and me were in the livingroom. I haven't seen Miracle since she got out the hospital. Truth be told, I accidentally cheated on my shordy.

"Fuck." I groaned, having everyone look from the tv to me.

"What, Miracle got you going bitch?" Jose asked snickering.

  I glared at him. I could just throw dis lean at him. He lucky it's good.

"No nigga, she don't. Buuut, uhh. I kinda...sorta cheated. On her." I admitted laying back in the chair.

"You what?!" Quavo looked over at me.

"Nigga, I fuckin kinda cheated on her!" I raised my voice.

"How you kinda cheat on somebody? Dumb shit." He argued.

"You can shut the fuck up cause' you cheating is the reason y'all ain't together now. I'm widd her so fuck you worried bout ha for?" I snapped growing irritated.

"She still is mine, fuck you talm bout?!" He yelled, now standing over me.

"Man, get the fuck outta my face!" I yelled pushing him back, making him stumble a bit.

"You got me fucked up!" He charged at me but Takeoff and Skippa pulled him back.

"Whoa Unc, chill out." Takeoff said as him and Skippa managed to sit him on a different couch.

"Yeah fareal both of y'all do." Lingo said shaking his head.

"Nigga shut up!" I yelled, glaring at him.

"Aye, I'm just tryna help y'all dumb asses from lookin' stupid as fuck. Buhh, it's too late. Y'all gettin' played." Lingo chuckled.

"What you talm bout? Gettin played. Me? Never!" Quavo shouted looking away from me to Lingo.

Quavo

"I'm talm bout how Miracle playing both ah y'all. Got y'all fighting over her, fa no reason. Y'all prolly ain't een in her future." Lingo stood to his feet as he spoke. I looked at him in confusion.

"What the fuck you know dat we don't?" Rich asked.

"Apparently, a lotta shit. Man, I went to Miracle house today to get Melo and when I went upstairs she was on da bed widd some nigga. Not fuckin or nun but dey was sittin kinda close. Anyways, she introduced him as a friend and dat shit made him look mad. And as we left Melo called him Daddy." Lingo explained. I listened in disbelief.

"Nahh, she ain't do dat shit." I protested, running my hand through my dreads.

"On QC she did." Lingo said sounding serious.

"Mmm. I'll be back." I said standing up and approaching the door. I took a few steps back.

"You got the nigga name?" I asked staring at Lingo.

"Anthony or sum shit." He shrugged.

"Aye, I'm coming too." Rich stood up. I glared at him before shaking my head no.

"Nahh, yo bitch ass can stay here." I declined, smirking.

"Bitch?!" He charged at me.

  Ain't nobody grab him so I guess they wanted me to fuck him up. I dropped my keys and punch him right in his fuckin face, blowing him back, breaking the glass table. I snickered, picking up my keys and walkin' out da do'. I never understood why pussy niggas try me.

Miracle

"Anthony, can you get the door?" I questioned as someone knocked on the door.

"Yeah." He nodded, getting up from the couch.

  We were in the middle of watching a movie when whoever was knocking on the door disturbed us. As he left, my mind went back to earlier when Melo called Anthony Daddy. Anthony must've told him. I didn't mind though. I mean, it is his dad. And I'm not fucking Quavo anymore so it really doesn't matter. Rich, who I haven't seen in a while, was never introduced to him as daddy so that part was sorta easy.

  It was taking Anthony a while to come back and I began to worry. The big sound in the kitchen only made it worse. I rushed in there and there stood Quavo, holding a gun to Anthony who was on the floor with a busted lip.

"Quavious!" I shouted making him quickly look back at me.

  He had a dark look in his eyes when our eyes met. He slightly chuckled as he stepped back, keeping both, Anthony and me in his eye sight.

"So, you done let this bitch nigga come around my sons, huh?" He questioned looking at me but keeping his gun on Anthony.

"It's not like--" He cut me off, holding his hand up.

"The same nigga that raped you a couple years back? C'mere." He waved me over.

  I stared at him, not moving an inch. He took a deep breath.

"Miracle get yo ass ova here now, bitch!" He shouted. I hurried over to him.

"Don't fuckin talk to her like that brah!" Anthony shouted.

Quavo shot him in his right shoulder, making him hiss in pain. "Shut the fuck up!"

"Quavo stop, put the gun down!" I screamed reaching for it but he turned it on me.

"Don't play wit me guh. So, you gon leave me fa Rich and now you all up on dis nigga dick? But you want me to stop!? Fuck you thought dis shit was?" He asked getting all in my face.

"Get out my face!" I pushed him back a bit, making him look at me crazily.

  His hand met my cheek, knocking me into the table. I was surprised, scared and mad all at the same time. He looked a bit surprised too.

"Shit Miracle, look what you made a nigga do ta yo ass!" He walked towards me, trying to help me.

"Don't touch me..." I said jumping as his hands grabbed my arm.

  Anthony caught my eye as he slowly, quietly stood to his feet. He snuck behind Quavo and reached for the gun. Quavo caught on and turned around but was too late. Anthony had the gun, pointed right at Quavo.

"Anthony, don't shoot him." I pulled Quavo to me.

"What you mean? Dis nigga just shot me and hit you but you don't want me to shoot him? Why you taking his side?" Anthony asked, holding the gun firmly, with two hands.

"Because she's mine no matta what brah. Look at you, you can't even hold a gun like a real nigga. You gon' shoot me bitch? Do it!" Quavo shouted, not showing any fear.

Bam! Bam!

  Before I could protest, Anthony pulled the trigger twice, hitting Quavo once in the shoulder and another in the rib. As he fell, I caught him but fell to the ground.

"Noo! Quavious!" I shouted beginning to cry my eyes out.

  Quavo stared up at me, blood trickling from his mouth. His wound bled more and more no matter how much I pressed on it. Anthony stood there, watching.

"No, baby stay with me. Your gonna be okay," I slapped his face lightly, keeping his eyes open.

"Anthony, call an ambulance!"