Chapter Twenty-two

Not Edited!

One week later...

Quavo

   It's been a week since Miracle told me about the baby and all dat otha shit. We been getting along good, except when she gets to assuming shit. Everyone knows about what happened to Miracle. Brianna and Jasmine already knew about the raping part but not the baby.

  Today we pose' ta be going to get Carmelo. We already pack our shit. Now the girls trippin like we bout ta be gone for eternity.

"Shut the fuck up. We coming back." I said pushing them.

"Nigga don't touch me." Brianna snapped.

"Right. Plus we not worried about you. You ain't gotta come back. We only want Miracle." Jasmine said pouting her bottom lip.

"Blah blah blah." Offset said playing with Jasmine's bottom lip.

"Bitch." Jasmine muttered.

"Chill on that bitch shit." We all warned her.

"Y'all ain't finnah team up on best friend like that though." Miracle said rolling her eyes.

"Roll em again." I said biting her ear.

"Stoopp. She whined pushing me away.

"Girl. Anyway, we ghost." I said dapping all the boys and hugging Jessica and Brianna.

  After Miracle hugged everyone we got in her Porsche but I drove. It takes six hours and forty-one minutes to get there by car. Ion really mind driving through as long as my shawty with me. I pulled out the drive way and headed down the streets while playing low music since Miracle had a headache.

»»»

I had to stop and gas. This is the sixth or seventh time I've stop. I've gotten gas three times and miracle had to use the bathroom four times. We're only twenty minutes away from New Orleans and ten away from her Auntie's house.

  I got out the car and jogged into the store. I paid twenty on the pump we were at. When I walked out the store, I saw Miracle talking to someone smiling. I walked over there and saw a lady who looked like they were related and a baby that looked like her too.

"Oh, Auntie Caitlyn this is my Boyfriend, Quavious but he goes by Quavo." She said with her eyes glued on the baby boy.

"Hello. Nice to meet you." I said tryna sound as nice as I could. I shook her hand and she smiled at me.

"He's a handsome one. Betta not let him go." Her Auntie said laughing.

"I know right." Miracle agreed.

  I walked over to the car and pumped the gas then walked back over to them. I hugged Miracle from around her waist and kissed her cheek as my head rested in the crook of her neck.

"...Yeah, I was just on my way to your house." Her Aunt said.

"I'm barely there. I basically live with my boyfriend and friends." Miracle said glancing back at me. "We're you coming to visit?"

"Kinda..." She replied.

"Kinda? Whatchu mean?" Miracle asked.

"Well, I was actually coming to give you your son." She said.

"Really?" Miracle asked surprised.

Miracle

   "Really?" I asked glad but surprised too.

"Yeah he's learning how to say new words. We don't want him to end up calling me mama. I don't think that would be fair to you. Your cousins say mama all the time and I don't want to force you to take him if you don't want to but I just thought now would be the right time. You haven't missed nothing but a couple of words and steps. I'm truly sorry for taking him. Your parents, well mother, said you weren't ready and that you had so much ahead of you and she didn't want some mistake to come and Fuck it up. Those we're her exact words. That's why you're mother is where she's at now." She said shaking her head and pulling me into a hug.

"Your not forcing me. I'll take him for sure. I was actually coming to ask you if you'd be willing to let me have him. I haven't seen Melo since he was born. Thank you so much for taking care of him and telling the truth." I said smiling at her.

"You're welcome. The stuff is in the trunk and you're brother misses you. Since you've left he's been asking about you and he's starting to get into a lot of trouble. When we ask him why all he says is I don't care, I don't know or I wanna go live with my sister." She said popping the trunk.

  I held a confused expression on my face. I hope she's just kidding. My baby bro used to get all A's in school. What the fuck wrong with him? Now, I still wanna go to New Orleans for a bit. I ain't seen my family in a minute anyways.

"Baby, can you go get Carmelo stuff for me please." I asked pouting my lip.

  H pecked my lip and nodded his head. When he walked away my eyes landed on Carmelo. He was staring at me with an everlasting smile on his face, showing his three top teeth and two bottom. He's adorable and looks like me but also like Anthony.

  Once Quavo got done, he took Carmelo from me and over to the car, strapping him in. I looked at my Aunt who was smiling at me.

"He's a cute one. Better keep him on lockdown." She said making me laugh.

"Trust, I got him on lockdown. I love him even though we have some problems here and there." I said assuring her.

"You betta. Are you coming back to New Orleans for a bit?" She asked with hope in her voice.

"Yeahh, we're gonna follow you." I said about to walk away.

"Okay." She said.

  I heard her car start as I was walking to the car. When I got in, Melo was in the back mumbling something and smiling. I smiled as I put on my seatbelt.

"Follow my Auntie. We're gonna go visit some of my family real quick." I told him.

"Okay." Quavo simply replied.

  I noticed he's been so nice and quiet since he met my Auntie. Quavo know he ain't neva like that. He be fronting. I laughed to myself as we followed after my Auntie's car.