Chapter Forty-Seven

Anthony

  Damn, now that I think about it, I could be doing five to fifteen years... And I probably respected one of Brianna's wishes which was to kill Quavo.

"What?" I questioned, glancing at Miracle as she stared at me while I drove to the hospital.

"I can't believe you really fuckin shot him!" She yelled.

"Lower ya damn voice when you speaking ta me. That nigga was asking for it." I shrugged nonchalantly.

"I seriously can not fucking believe you." She put her head in her hands.

  I scoffed as I pulled into the parking lot of the hospital. She got out the car before I could even park the car. I swear her ass tripping. I mean, he hit her and me. This nigga pulled his gun out on me, duh I was gone shoot him. He told me to so I did. I ain't no bitch. That simple.

  After I parked the car, I headed inside. Everyone was already there sad and shit but I really ain't give a fuck. As I walked to sit in a chair, I noticed everyone was staring hard at me. Brianna was smirking. I only shook my head at her.

"What?" I asked everyone.

"Who the fuck is you?" Rich asked.

"Don't worry bout allat." I said smartly.

"Bit--" Carmelo cut him short.

"Daddy?!" He questioned, running towards me.

"Wassup Lil A?" I picked him up, sitting him on my leg.

"Mmm, so you Anthony huh?" Rich questioned.

"Rich, no. Not today." The one they call Takeoff said, shaking his head while Brianna sat on his lap. I wanted to slap that hoe. I lost all respect for her.

Quavo

  My eyes fluttered open after what seemed like days but was really hours. Miracle was sleeping in a chair, next to me. I smiled because I'd heard everything she said.

"Quavious, I'm sorry. I didn't want any of this to happen. I love you and you can't, you won't leave me! Please wake up for me, for your kids. I'm sorry for letting Anthony back into my life. I'm sorry for telling Carmelo not to call you daddy anymore. I'm sorry for everything. You stayed by my side through everything. Yeah, you fucked around on me...A LOT but I need you here with me. I can't do this alone."

  She's been here all day. My body was in hella pain. I tapped her leg and she jumped, looking at me.

"Quavo, you're up!" She said surprised.

"I ain't leaving you Ma. I love you too." I said weakly.

"You heard me?" Tears welled up in her eyes.

"Duh, I heard everything but you forgot one thing." I smiled.

"What?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"My kiss." She laughed and pecked my lips multiple times as she held my hand.

"Now, About Rich?" I stared at her.

"Well--" Everyone came into the room but the bitch that shot me only brought Melo into the room, glanced at me then walked out.

"Damn Miracle, you wasn't gon tell nobody he was up?" Takeoff asked dapping me after pushing her out the way.

"Don't push me nigga." Miracle mumbled, slapping his neck.

  I looked at Offset who looked deep in thought as he stared at Jasmine. What's up with them?

"Aye Offset, what's up?" I asked.

"Uhh, shit. Nun." He shrugged.

"Mhmm," I looked at Jasmine. "What's up with him?"

"I don't know. We left the doctors and he was fine." She shrugged.

"What y'all go to the doctors for?" Rich scrunched his face up.

"Well," Jasmine stared at Offset and he nodded. "I'm pregnant."

"Damn, everybody pregnant huh?" I glanced at Miracle and Brianna ugly ass.

"Hmm, guess so." Brianna winked at me.

Ew. I turned back to face everyone, except her. Melo smirked at me as Miracle lifted h into the bed.

"Daddy!" I turned my lips up at him.

"I thought Anthony was ya daddy." Miracle stale faced me and I shrugged.

"No. You." He said in a duh tone.

"You sure?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah! I love you and mommy and Uncle Kiari and Auntie Jasmine and--" I cut him off.

"Damn, you talking like you five." He smiled and nodded.

"I love you too though Carmelo."

Offset

  I'm really fucked. I really want this baby but what if she don't let me around my seed? Why I cheat on her? Why she gotta be pregnant at the moment? I shook my head and slipped out the room. Once I reached the double doors of the hospital I heard someone call name.

"Kiari!" I turned my head to see Jasmine running to me. I sighed just as she reached me.

"What man?" I asked staring at her. Would I be a bitch to say I wanted to break the fuck down and cry?

"What's wrong with you? Is it the fact that I'm pregnant? Do you not want this baby?!" She shouted.

"Jasmine can we talk about this later please?" I begged.

"No. I wanna talk now? What's wrong?!" I quickly pulled her out the hospital and to my car. I placed my hands on both side of her, trapping her on the car as I stared at her.

"You want the truth Jasmine?" I questioned.

"Yes." She said simply, not breaking eye contact.

"Well, imma get right to the point. About a month or two ago, I cheated on you. Now before you get to telling and shit, just know I love you and I never intended to hurt you. I don't wanna argue with you and I understand if you don't wanna be with me anymore but I refuse to let you keep my child away from me. We can't keep walking around like we just the muthafuckin powercouple when we aren't. We got hella problems that need solving. So please just don't start right now. I needa do some thinking right now. If I stay, it'll only make matters worse. I love you." I said before walking around to my side of the car but she only followed me.

"Kiari, where are you going?" She question with her voice cracking.

  I didn't respond. What's the point? I started the car and turned the music up to block out her screams while I pulled away from her. I watched as she stood there with tears pouring down her beautiful ass face. This shit hard as fuck.

Damn, I really love this girl.