Write Me Your Fantasy

Anticipation roils in Camila's gut when her phone makes an alert sound on a Tuesday afternoon after she clocked out of rehearsals. She climbs the steps out of the subway a few blocks away from her apartment building. Camila grips the strap of her messenger bag and resists the temptation to check her phone though she know full well what her phone was alerting her.
She hurries down the sidewalk, her eyes making a rushed scan at the headlines of the afternoon paper. New York smells fill her nose and she scrunches her nose at the smell of garbage and the imminent autumn weather. Camila waves hello at the Jewish grocer who always gives her an extra bunch of kale during her Saturday morning shopping trips. Around a corner Camila goes, until the doors to her apartment building is in sight.
Camila takes the steps two at a time. Her shoulder collides against her door to shove it open. A part of her feels like a craven addict and she wants to feel ashamed about the need building up inside her lower belly, but on the other hand, she knows she can stop anytime she wishes, today is not just the day.
Her bag drops to the floor. Her keys clink in the small bowl she has by the door. Camila kicks off her shoes and makes her way to her bedroom. Blinds pulled down, Camila picks up her iPad that's been charging on a dock by her bed. One new mail message of the newsletter variety, but not one that Camila just signed up for mindlessly.
The fabric of her dress rustles and it drops to the floor along with the rest of her clothes. Bra and panties on the floor. She has no need for clothes tonight for the highlight of her week-which seems sad in retrospect, but Camila doesn't complain. She can go out and meet someone to do this for her, but in her opinion, no one can make her come as hard as she herself can.
Well, except for Lauren.
Camila taps the screen of her iPad and it brings her to Lauren's new video. She's half-naked, wearing nothing else but tight black boxers that shows off the thick stalk of meat trapped in the fabric between her thighs. The swell of her breasts look pale, her nipples pink and stiff. Camila takes a deep breath, leans against the headboard, iPad perched on a pillow on her lap.
"Hi," Lauren's voice is low and husky and a charge of electricity shoots straight to Camila's clit. She shivers. Resists slipping her hand between her thighs. "I have a bit of an announcement to make before I get right to the show." Her hazel eyes stare into the camera and Camila's toes curl at the depth in them. "I'm holding a contest. If you're interested in entering, this is what you have to do."
Lauren leans forward, slouching slightly, her elbows rests atop her knees. "I want you to write me a description on what you would do if you get to fuck me. Anything below a thousand words should be enough." Lauren's lips twitch into a smirk. "And I'll read every single entry. If I like what I read, then you win. The prize? Well..." She stands up, her hands on her curvy hips. Lauren drags her palms up her sides, her flat stomach, the bulge in her boxers. Her thumbs hook on the garter and she pulls her undergarment down, exposing the top of her cock. "You'll get to fuck me."
Camila bites down on her lip, her thighs already glistening and slippery. She palms her mound. Her fingers dip into her folds. The tips come out wet with her juices. Lauren lowers her boxers even further and she kicks it off. Her cock, pink and thick, juts out between her legs. It bobs as it's released from its cotton prison. The camera zooms in on her cock, the angle shifts so that it is as if Camila is in front of Lauren right now, on her knees, her cock so close enough for her to taste.
She's not, though she knew that Camila was relatively close since she is based in New York. But this was as close as she could get. For now.
Lauren hefts her cock by its base and waves it around, her eyes locking with Camila's. Or that's what she wants to imagine. She fingers her clit. Hole clenches around nothing. "You want this dick?" Lauren pants, her fist closing around her meat, squeezing on the upstroke. "My cock wants your mouth so bad, baby." Precum beads at the slit. Camila whimpers. She longs to lick it off.
She does. She wants that cock inside her, fucking her and splitting her pussy open. But for now, her fingers would have to do.
Two fingers slide into her dripping pussy, a wet slurping noise filling her ears. "Oh god," Camila whimpers, her eyes never leaving Lauren's hand as she strokes herself. Lauren sits back on the couch, legs spread. She releases her cock and it teeters, staying upright on its own before slapping against her stomach with a wet noise.
Lauren grips her cock once more and she pumps it. Camila watches, entranced by the way the pink head glistens. Her balls hang low, and Camila's sure she can suck them into her mouth while Lauren jerks herself off. Her mouth waters at the thought of sucking Lauren's cock, of swallowing her cum that her hips buck into her hand, her thighs trembling.
Camila sucks a deep breath and rubs her clit, pinching it. She muffles her screams into her pillow. She can't help it-usually, she tries to last long enough to come at the same time as Lauren but right now, she just needs to get off. She slides two fingers into her quivering pussy. Fingers curl into her g-spot. Muscles clench tight around her digits.
Convulsing on her bed, Camila's tits heave as she keeps hearing Lauren's hands, her wet strokes on her dick, the soft, low moans that spill out of her mouth. Camila releases a slow breath, her thighs slick with her girl cum. She wipes the sweat off her stomach and she pauses the video for a moment to reach into her drawer of toys. She picks up her most recent purchase, a vibrating dildo, roughly the length and thickness of Lauren's dick. Camila gives it a quick wipe with antiseptic tissues and then smears its length with silicone-based lubricant. Camila turns the toy on in its lowest setting and presses it up against her clit. She squeals and plays the video once again.
This time, she lasts a little bit longer than before, but not by much. At least she reached the end of the video, just in time for Lauren's cumshot. Milky white semen shoots out of the tip of her cock, her muscles tense, her orgasm pooling all over her stomach. "Fuck..." Lauren pants, and Camila bites down on her lip. Her mouth waters at the sight of Lauren's thick meat glistening with her seed, the veins pulsing as Lauren's body convulses.
The black haired woman draws a slow breath. Her eyes half-lidded, a blissed out look on her face. The camera zooms in on her fat cock that faintly throbs. "That was amazing," sighs Lauren, "but remember. You can get the real deal if you write to me. Deadline's at the end of the month."
The screen blacks out, and Camila sits there on her bed, thighs sticky, vibrator still buzzing inside her pussy. She eases the toy out of her with a groan. As her body cools, her mind runs wild of all the things she longs to do with Lauren, given the chance.
A few weeks later, Camila is still at a loss on what to write as her entry for Lauren's contest, the deadline looming over her head. She sits in front of her computer, a blank text file staring her right in the face. Her incognito browser tabs are all of Lauren's videos for inspiration, though half the time she ends up sliding a hand in her panties to rub her clit until she's writhing and coming all over her fingers.
'Okay, get it together', she thinks as she touches her keyboard. Earphones in, Lauren's moans filling her ears. 'Focus, Camila. This is your one chance to have sex with Lauren!'
And so, she writes the night away, reaching past the word limit. She hopes that Lauren won't mind. She sends it via email with her name and phone number, as well as a selfie as is requested.
Camila shuts off her computer and relaxes on her bed, covers hiked up her legs. Now, she waits.
A few days after the deadline of Lauren's contest, Camila receives an email. Her heart thuds in her chest as she gets off of work, not checking her phone until she gets home and into her bedroom. She resigns herself to not winning, so she checks her emails.
Camila,
I'm happy to announce that you've been chosen as the winner of my contest. You have 24 hours to reply...
'Wait, what?'
Camila reads and rereads the first line of text, her eyes scanning the page. It's from Lauren's email, no doubt about it. She swallows the lump in her throat. Her panties flood at the mere thought of getting to fuck Lauren in the ways she detailed in her descriptions. With shaky knees, Camila lies on the bed, a wide smile plastered on her face before sitting up to reply to Lauren's email to acknowledge her victory.
A moment later, her phone buzzes with a text. It's a number she's unfamiliar with. "Hi, Camila. It's Lauren."
Camila's stomach goes all fluttery, and she immediately adds Lauren to her contacts. "Hi, Lauren."
"Hi. I want to talk to you about the details of our date."
A date? Camila smiles. "I didn't know that it's going to be a date. Do I get a dinner a movie too?"
"I'd love to take you out to lunch," Lauren texts back. "I mean, I don't want to just take you to a hotel room and fuck you. I want to hang out and stuff too."
"That sounds fun! I'd love that, actually. You seem like a great person to be around."
"It's nice to know that you're not only after me for my dick."
"Well, it is the biggest reason. But I don't want to come off as just wanting you for your body."
"You're hilarious. I can't wait to meet you, Camila."
They talk for an hour, joking with one another as if they are close friends. Camila finds herself smiling wide, curled up in her bed with her phone, trading texts with Lauren. They smooth out the details, Lauren bidding her leave since she has to film a scene that'll be out the following week. Camila sends her a kissy emoji that she doesn't regret, simply because Lauren sends her one right back.
Camila sets a reminder one day before her meeting with Lauren to get primped up and look good for the porn star. And she also makes the decision not to touch herself until next week. It's going to be a feat, she knows, but it'll be worth it in the end. She can already imagine the type of orgasm she'll have in the hands of Lauren, and she knew without a doubt, that they will be glorious.
Camila's eyes scan the coffee shop she picked out for the umpteenth time in less than ten minutes. She sits in a secluded booth at the back of the shop with a clear view of the entrance. Crumbles of the banana muffin she ate decorated the porcelain plate and beside it is her steaming mug of coffee. They agreed to meet at ten, take a walk perhaps in Central Park, grab a quick lunch (or not, depending on how well things went), and then head back to the nearest hotel.
She checks her phone for any texts she might have missed, finding none. Camila had been in her cozy booth since nine thirty. She curses her need to always be early for meetings as it meant that she had a solid half-hour of worrying whether her companion ditched her or not. Although she was more excited than worried to finally meet Lauren.
They've been texting for the past week, and Camila would have to admit. The thought that Lauren was fun to talk to never really crossed her mind. Sure, Camila was a great admirer of her work, but she never really thought of Lauren as more than a pornographer. But now that she knew, it was impossible to forget about Lauren's wit and charm. Camila smiles to herself and sipped her warm coffee.
"Look at you, smiling to yourself. People might think you're going crazy, babe." a soft, husky voice that smelled like warm peppermint tickled her ear. Camila shivered, the sound of that voice always made her gush no matter what was said. She cleared her throat and looked up to meet her gaze with green eyes and black hair.
"Hi," Camila bit her bottom lip and looked Lauren up and down. Dressed in a white v-neck shirt and a burgundy hoodie with the sleeves pulled up to her elbows, Lauren looks casual and sexy. Camila can't help but take in the eyeful of Lauren's cock that stretches her tight jeans. "You look... wow. You look great." She locks eyes with Lauren once more and saw the smirk on her lips and her eyebrow raised.
She takes off her backpack and slides in the seat beside Camila, making her scoot over closer to the wall. "Don't you want some coffee?" Camila asks. Lauren's proximity-already-has a profound effect on her body.
Lauren peers into Camila's half-drained cup and took a sip from it. "Mmmm, what's this?" She licked her lips, her arm against the back of the seat around Camila. "Tastes good. Maybe I'll get myself a cup."
"It's a Café Americano," Camila says. She can see the detail of Lauren's face, the sharp line of jaw, the curl of her eyelashes. She's so close and Camila is so lightheaded. "With soy milk and a bit of maple syrup."
Humming, Lauren slips her arm around Camila's shoulders and takes another drink. "Oh shoot, I don't mean to drink your coffee."
"No, it's okay. That's my third cup already. I think if I finish that I'll start having heart palpitations."
"Third? It's either you chug these down fast or you've been waiting here long."
Camila smiled and rubbed her thighs over her stockings. "It's no big deal. I like being early."
Lauren scoots closer until Camila is sure that there is no way that she can ever be closer than she already is. "You could've texted me. I've been walking around the block so I won't just burst in here and wait for an hour drinking myself into a caffeinated coma. We could've been spending that time with each other instead of waiting."
The coffee shop chatter drains out of Camila's ears and all she hears is Lauren's voice, only feel her presence surrounding her in this warm cocoon of anticipation. "You're here now. There's no use complaining about what we could've done half an hour ago."
Lauren's upper lip curls. She lifts the white porcelain mug to her lips. "True, but in that half-hour I spent walking, I could've been getting to know you better. Which means we could've been half an hour early getting into that hotel room."
"Forget the 'could've been'," Camila murmurs. She turns, facing Lauren as well as she could in her crimson leather seat. "Stop imagining what we could've done thirty minutes ago when you could be doing those things to me right now."
"What if I told you I," Lauren trails her palm, the one that previously held the warm coffee mug, along the length of Camila's arm, up to her shoulder. "That I've been thinking about what it's like to kiss you?" Her hand touches Camila's cheek, tilts her head upwards just so. "That I've wanted to taste these lips since I read your submission?"
Her thumb strokes Camila's plump bottom lip to part her mouth. Camila sucks in a shuddering breath. Her eyelashes flutter like the soft beating of butterfly wings. "I think," her throat flexes, "that you should stop imagining them and just do it."
Lauren licks her bottom lip and leans in further. Their noses touch. Camila's breath is shallow now, and her pulse is quick that if Lauren touches her neck or her wrist, she will surely feel the thrumming, rapid and eager, her heart pounding against her ribcage.
A throat is cleared by their table and Lauren and Camila both look up in alarm. An employee of the coffee shop stands by their booth, black apron tied around her waist and tattoos up and down her arms. "This is a coffee shop, not a night club." She says, arms crossed across her chest. "Make out if you want, but don't do it in here. This is a kid-friendly space, you hear?"
Lauren snorts and drains the cup of coffee. She slides out of the booth, her hand reaching out for Camila. She takes it and out they go, the fall winds rustling the leaves of orange and red that decorated the sidewalk. Central Park stands across the street, the wrought iron gates allowed walkers and joggers inside by way of a flagstone path. Camila's body vibrates from Lauren's proximity from before and her proximity now. She shifts closer, and the black haired woman smiles. She wraps an arm around Camila's shoulders and draws her in.
"Do you want to take that walk?"
"I think it's too cold," Camila shivers, her cheeks flushed with pink. It isn't, really. Her body is hot in her coat, but the wind is picking up and she's worried because Lauren is only dressed in a hoodie and jeans. "Maybe we should go to the hotel."
Lauren rubs Camila's shoulder and they approach the crosswalk. Cars inch by and as New Yorkers, they cross the road and continue down the street to the nearest hotel. Together they go up to the front desk, Camila's arm looped around Lauren's. She shows her ID to the employee and they are given the key cards. Up the elevators they go, and while they wait, Lauren kisses Camila's forehead, her lips warm on her skin all the way up to the eighth floor.
She unlocks the door and they walk in. The bed is huge, situated in the middle of the room right in front of a mirror. "Wow," Camila unbuttons her coat and Lauren slides it off her body. She feels cool fingertips brush her hair off her left shoulder, Lauren easing Camila's off-shoulder sweater to one side, and then a warm mouth kissing along the curve of her neck.
"Wow is right," Lauren's eyes are focused on Camila's features. She pulls away from Camila to hang up her coat in the closet. "Before we get too wrapped up in each other, I have paperwork I need you to sign. Just some documentation for this contest. Like your consent, your legal information, stuff like that. My most recent STD test results are in there too."
Camila hums and plops herself on the edge of the bed. "I have my results in my purse, hold on," she looks inside and pulls out a clear plastic folder which she hands to Lauren. The black haired woman scans through the few pages. Content with what she sees, she tosses the folder on the bedside table.
Lauren licks her lips, her eyes wandering along the length of Camila's legs, stopping on the top of her stockings halfway on her thigh. She takes out an envelope her bag and she hands the papers to Camila, as well as a pen. "Fill these out and sign the X's, please. And while you do that..." Lauren sinks on her knees and palms Camila's thighs. She kisses the tops of Camila's thighs and slides her hand up her skirt.
"How do you expect me to be able to read this contract when you're down there distracting me?" Camila asks as she rifles through her purse for her reading glasses, red with plastic frames. She slips them on and looks at Lauren. "What?"
"You look so gorgeous," Lauren kisses Camila's knee. "With your glasses and your thigh high stockings." She sits up and kisses Camila, leaning further and further until Camila is flat on her back. Their mouth shifts and slides together, Lauren's warm tongue spreading Camila's lips to taste the roof of her mouth, the inside of her lip. "But ugh, okay. I'm going to control myself so you can finish the paperwork. And I'm going to sit over there."
She plops on the divan and takes out her phone. Camila smiles, though her panties are surely drenched through. She reads slowly, making sure to understand each line. She signs the box at the bottom of each page until she finishes with all eight sheets. Camila looks up at Lauren and sees her looking at her phone with hot intent in her eyes, her hand stroking the outline of her cock that rests against her thigh.
"What are you reading?" Camila asks, standing up to hand Lauren the papers. She reclines on the divan on top of Lauren.
"Just the thing you wrote me." Lauren loops her arm around Camila's waist and she kisses the slope of her bare shoulder. "It gets me so hard, just reading it."
"It's my first time writing something like that," admits Camila as she plays with the collar of Lauren's shirt. She feels the bumps of her collarbones, the warmth of her skin against her throat. "I guess you bring out the writer in me."
Lauren grins and she puts her phone on the side table. She grips the backs of Camila's thighs and slides her hand up her skirt, fingers teasing her soaked panties. "I plan on bringing more out of you, baby."
"Is that so?" Camila grins, her legs parting for Lauren's hand. She grasps at the back of Lauren's head and pulls her in for another kiss. Camila suckles on her tongue and shifts so that she can feel the black haired woman's erection digging against her leg.
"God damn, Camila," Lauren grasps Camila's neck. "Hold on a sec," she murmurs, sitting up and leaning against the back of the divan. "Turn around and sit on my lap." Camila kicks off her heels and she sits on top of Lauren, the shape of her cock flush against Camila's ass cheeks. She leans back against Lauren's front, the back of her head resting against her shoulder. Lauren kisses the side of her neck, up her ear, while she palms the dark-haired girl's mound over the silk of her panties. Her hand slips into Camila's underwear, her fingers dipping into the drenched folds. She parts the slick lips and her digits slide in with ease. As if Camila's cunt is sucking her in.
With her free hand, Lauren slides it up Camila's sweater and feels smooth, heated skin, the curves of her tits, her stiff nipples. "No bra?" Lauren grins and pulls Camila's sweater off. She licks her fingers and rubs her spit into the dusky nipples until they are slick and stiffer than ever. Lauren rolls the bud in between thumb and forefinger, while her hand stuffed in Camila's panties work on her clit. "I'm gonna have so much fun playing with you," she murmurs softly, her lips nibbling on the curve of Camila's ear. "I can feel you shaking, how responsive you are." Her hips buck into the brunette's ass. "You feel that, baby?"
"I do," Camila whines, her back arches. The muscles of her pussy clench around nothing. She reaches back and grasps a handful of Lauren's black hair. "And I want it in me. Please, Lauren?"
At her soft plea, Lauren kisses Camila's cheek and picks her up to carry her to the large bed. She lowers Camila in the middle of it and she unzips her hoodie, leaving her in her white t-shirt. Camila takes the opportunity to run her palms along Lauren's sides, along her hip, the firm ridges of her abs. She finds Lauren's belt, and Camila slides her palm along the thick bulge that pushes against the zipper of her jeans.
"Unbutton me," whispers Lauren, her mouth against Camila's tits. She licks a path up the valley of Camila's mounds and she kisses the soft breasts. Her tongue sticks out and she flattens it against the stiff nipple and sucks it in her mouth. Camila works on Lauren's trousers, pushing them off. She keeps Lauren's signature black boxers that encases her erection within the tight cotton fabric.
Camila sucks in a shaky breath. She's so eager to finally witness Lauren's cock after all those months of fantasizing about it every night. But before she can tug the offending underwear off, Lauren takes her wrists and pins them to her sides. Smirking, the black haired woman latches on a puckered nipple to suck on. She ruts her heavy dick against Camila's clothed pussy.
"Lauren," Camila groans, her desperation becoming more and more apparent. "Don't tease me. You have no idea how long I've been wanting to touch your cock." She squirms to release herself from Lauren's grip to stroke her dick over her boxers. Lauren hums and releases Camila's nipple with a pop.
Lauren rolls off Camila's body and reclines beside her, arms crossed behind her head, her frame stretched out on the bed. "You can do whatever you want," Lauren says, "but when you've made me come once, I get to do what I want with you."
Grinning with delight, Camila curls up beside Lauren. Pulling off her boxers, Camila then wriggles out of her panties and she mounts Lauren's pale, toned thigh. Her eyes don't leave the thick meat that juts out between Lauren's thighs. The black haired woman gasps and she wraps an arm around Camila's shoulders. "You're soaked," she moans, kissing the top of Camila's head as she begins to hump Lauren's leg. "Oh my fuck, baby."
Camila's plump lips latch onto Lauren's breast and gives the mounds a slow suck. Her pussy ruts into the muscle of Lauren's thigh, her fingers curling around her cock. A soft moan spills out of Camila's lips. Lauren's penis is so thick, so hot, and it pulses faintly against her palm. Toes curling, Camila can't resist any longer.
She shifts lower, kissing down Lauren's breasts, her ribcage, her abdomen. She licks the line of her hip, her cheek bumping against the insistent shaft. Camila looks up at Lauren. Sees the anticipation in her hazel eyes. "Please," Lauren murmurs, and Camila smiles.
Her plump lips part and she takes Lauren into her mouth, tasting her precum and her cock for the first time. She groans and sucks firmly, her tongue rubbing along the ridge of Lauren's cockhead. Camila's mouth makes a greedy, slurping sound that makes the black haired woman shudder. She takes Lauren deeper, the tip of her cock rubbing against the roof of Camila's mouth until it nudges the back of her throat.
Lauren watches with wide eyes, and Camila feels powerful. The sight of Lauren, stunned beyond belief at the way Camila swallows around her thick meat, makes her eager to suck on her some more. She sucks hard on the upstroke, her palm wrapping around the base of Lauren's shaft to stroke her. Camila focuses her attention on the tip of her cock. Tongue dips into the slit, feeling it expand by a tiny fraction. Precum shuttles out in a thin ribbon, drenching Camila's eager tongue.
"Oh, o-oh, baby..." Lauren's hips stutter into Camila's talented mouth. "It's not going to take much. You are so fucking good." She props herself up on her elbows. Camila hums in delight, the twitching of Lauren's cock against her tongue inspires her to suck harder, and to lavish constant attention to the slit of Lauren's dick as the flow of precum ceases for a moment. A guttural sound escapes Lauren's throat. She collapses back on the bed. Her back arches.
What follows is something Camila has been imagining ever since she watched Lauren's first video. Hot, warm cum floods into her mouth, coating her tongue with the black haired woman's load. Camila's eyes roll to the back of her head and she sucks a harsh breath through her nose. She sucks some more, her cheeks hollowing. She locks eyes with Lauren and swallows her semen with no hesitation whatsoever.
"Shit," Lauren grits her teeth and collapses on the bed, her hand rubbing up and down Camila's back. "Come up here, baby. You've had your turn and now I want mine. Straddle my face."
Camila gives Camila's cock a quick kiss. As much as she wants to suck her dick until she is hard again, there's no denying that she wants to come. And if it's by Lauren's tongue, then all the better. She climbs up Lauren's body, her knees on either side of her head. Camila's looks down and sees Lauren's eyes admiring her glistening folds. She grips the headboard and lowers herself over Lauren's parted lips until she feels her hot breath lapping at her slick thighs.
Lauren grips Camila's ass and pulls her down, her tongue and nose bumping against her pussy. With a squeal, Camila tries to keep her weight off Lauren but the black haired woman is having none of it. She spanks Camila's butt, arms looping around her thighs so her fingers can spread Camila's pussy lips. Her tongue flicks the underside of Camila's clit, and with her spread folds, Camila can see Lauren's pink tongue swirling and teasing her stiff clit.
"Oh my goodness," Camila shifts, her thighs squeezing Lauren's head between them. Lauren winks up at her and she scoots down a little so her tongue slips into Camila's gasping hole, her nose bumping against her clit. Camila squeals, her hips jerking. She can't help it. She's been holding back on masturbating for a week and it's more than she can bear.
Which also means that it didn't take much for her to come. Camila's tits heave, her breathing becoming more and more ragged. Head thrown back, the veins on her neck bulges and she lets out a wail when Lauren's stiff tongue buries deep inside her and curls against her inner walls. "Fuck!!"Camila screams, her body curling into itself. Her body trembles. She feels her cum flooding out of her hole to drench Lauren's mouth and chin.
But still, the black haired woman continues devouring Camila. She grips Lauren's hand and squeezes it. "Slow down, baby." She breathes, and with a quick nip to her clit, Lauren obeys.
Camila collapses to the side, Lauren rolling over to kiss her. She threads her fingers through Lauren's locks and smiles against her mouth. Her cock digs against Camila's hip. "Inside, now." Camila husks. She rolls to her stomach and Lauren mounts her thighs, her heavy cock resting between Camila's ass cheeks.
"Oooh, wow..." Lauren drags her cockhead through Camila's folds and the tip comes out slick and shiny. She guides her meat against Camila's entrance and pushes in. Lauren rests her elbows on either side of Camila's head and slides deeper. The angle makes Camila groan. "Good, Camila?"
"Amazing," Camila looks back at Lauren over her shoulder and flashes her a smile. The black haired woman rests on top of Camila's back, her knees on either side of her hips to aid her shallow thrusts. Lauren kisses Camila's back. Her arms loop around Camila's to hold her close. "But I think I'm gonna come already, Lauren. Your cock feels too good inside my pussy. I feel so stretched for you."
Lauren groans and kisses Camila's cheek. "It's okay, baby. Let me feel that pussy come." She pounds at Camila's pussy. Hips clap against her soft, bouncing ass. "And when you come, I'm going to clean up your pussy with my mouth. Suck your sexy pussy lips. Taste your dripping hole." Lauren husks into her ear. "Who knows, maybe my tongue will wander somewhere."
"Where?" Camila writhes beneath Lauren, her movements never slowing down nor speeding up. She's so wet. She can hear the slickness of her pussy. The filthy sucking noises that come with every thrust of Lauren's dick.
"I don't know, Camz." Lauren grins and suckles on her earlobe. "Where do you want my tongue?"
Camila bites her bottom lip. Her body shakes. Her orgasm is imminent. She can taste it. "On my asshole?" She asks hopefully.
"That's right," Lauren purrs into her ear. She props herself up on her elbows and she lifts her hips. Letting it drop, her cock slamming into Camila's pussy until Camila cries out, her face burying against the pillow. She wails when she comes, her entire frame shaking. Lauren keeps fucking her, her thrusts showing no signs of stopping.
Lauren yanks her cock out of Camila's pussy and she kisses down her sweaty back. She lifts up the trembling girl's butt, though her upper body remains flush against the bed. Lauren kisses the small of her back, and then down she wanders, her tongue darting out to flick Camila's butthole. That's all she gets for the time being despite the keening whine that escapes her. Lauren spreads Camila's pussy with her thumbs. Her tongue licks from her clit to her cunt, moaning at the abundance of cum that leaves Camila's thighs wet and messy.
The black haired woman pulls away for a second to reach into her bag for a bottle of lubricant. Camila hears Lauren uncap it, and feels the cool liquid drizzle down the crevice of her ass.
A finger presses against her puckered butthole. The pad of Lauren's digit rubs into Camila's flesh, the tip dipping in just enough for the lubricant to trickle along the inner wall of Camila's ass. She breathes softly to relax her muscles. Knees part slightly. Back arches some more. A picture of sexual submission.
While Lauren is busy working a finger inside Camila's eager asshole, her free hand strokes her cock. Though she doesn't need the extra help to keep herself hard-the visual alone of Camila bent over, ass cheeks spread is enough for her-the meat between her legs feels a little bit abandoned.
"You know," Camila sees the stroking motion of Lauren's arm though she does not see her hand curled around her cock. "You can slide your cock inside my pussy while you open up my asshole open."
"Great idea," Lauren says, and she slams into Camila in one smooth thrust. She keeps her hips still, relishing the rhythmic clench of Camila's cunt while her butthole does the same to her fingers. A few more streams of lubricant, and Lauren has three fingers thrusting into Camila. "You think you're ready for my dick in this tight ass, Camz?"
She nods, and she tilts her hips just so when Lauren's fingers slide out of her, revealing her gaping anal hole. Lauren bends over to dip her tongue inside the loosened cleft, her cock sliding out of Camila's pussy. She adds more lube to her cock, and then the tip presses into her crinkled hole.
At the sensation, Camila sucks in a deep breath and keeps her body loose and relaxed. Lauren is a pro, she thinks, she won't hurt me on purpose. Slowly, the pressure of Lauren's dick increases, and it pops inside. Camila shivers. Toes curl. She had been masturbating to this for the longest time and now that Lauren's cock is in her butt, her pussy clenches. A clear line of girl cum trickles out of her pussy. It drenches the bed.
"Holy..." Lauren palms Camila's plump ass and it lands with a loud smack. Camila groans and pushes back, Lauren's meat sliding in deeper inside her grasping anal walls. Lauren leans forward. Flattens her front against Camila's back. Stiff nipples gliding against soft skin. She kisses along Camila's shoulder, her neck, her mouth nips at her ear. "This ass feels so amazing around my cock, baby. I'm gonna fuck it hard until you're gaping. Until I can just slide my dick inside you whenever I want. What do you say?"
Camila shudders at Lauren's rough voice whispering in her ear. "I-I think it's a good idea," she squirms. She's so drenched. Her clit is slick with cum. "You can fuck me however you want, Lauren."
"Yeah?" Lauren grins against Camila's neck and she wraps an arm around Camila. She palms her tits, squeezes her nipples between fingers. Lauren grunts into her ear, her hips pounding into Camila's plump ass. Her cock reams Camila's butthole open, and the pleasure of it, the way her body feels stretched and filled to the brim, leaves Camila breathless. She breathes raggedly. Her pussy is so fucking wet and she's so close to coming.
Without pulling out of Camila's ass, Lauren rolls to her side and pulls Camila with her. She squeezes the brunette's tanned legs shut, making her hole tighter. Lauren pants against Camila's neck, and she cranes her neck back to kiss Lauren, her tongue slipping into the black haired woman's mouth while Lauren suckles on it. Lauren's hand slips between Camila's closed thighs to rub her clit. She continues to pound her ass.
"G-gonna come," Camila whimpers, her thighs quivering, asshole milking Lauren's dick as it humps into her. "Oh yes, oh yes, Lauren!" She digs her nails into Lauren's arm. She ruts her throbbing clit into Lauren's hand and her moans fill the room, swallowed by Lauren's eager mouth that sucks on her tongue. Camila comes hard, in waves that makes her pussy quiver. Cum flooding out of her cunt.
Lauren slides two fingers into Camila's slippery hole and takes off in pounding into her again. "I'm gonna fill up your ass with my load, baby." She promises softly against Camila's cheek, her darkened hazel eyes staring deep into Camila's dazed eyes. Lauren thrusts some more, and when her rhythm stutters, she pushes her cock deep inside Camila. Her cock pulses, her balls tighten. Her seed spurts out of her meat to drain into Camila's clenching asshole. "Fuck yes... Take it deep."
They remain attached for a few moments, kissing and trying to catch their breath (which doesn't seem so conducive when they're kissing). Lauren eases out, her cock followed by her cum that floods the bed. "Gotta clean that up." She groans, rolling Camila out of the wet spot. "Good thing the bed is huge."
Camila hums. She's so tired, so thoroughly fucked that she can't say anything else.
Lauren stands up, her limp dick against her thigh. She goes into the bathroom and comes out with damp towels. She wipes her cock and then Camila's ass, her hole, her pussy. Then she cuddles behind Camila, her cock sliding between her butt cheeks. "So..."
"So," Camila sighs wistfully. "I don't think I can deal with just watching your videos after having the real thing."
Lauren smiles and kisses Camila's neck. "That's fine. I was thinking of retiring anyway."
She gasps and twists around in Lauren's arms to face her. "You're retiring? Why?"
The black haired woman shrugs. "I want to try dating again but I don't think a potential girlfriend would appreciate me doing porn."
"I wouldn't mind," Camila says. "If I was your girlfriend, I'd support your porn-making, for sure."
At that, Lauren grins. "Are you saying you want to be my girlfriend, Camila?"
"Maybe after a date or three." Camila rubs the length of Lauren's arm that drapes across her hip, laughing. "But that means you can't hold a contest like this one again."
Lauren nuzzles Camila's cheek and rubs her belly. "Fine by me. I found the one I was looking for, anyway."

Hey Guys!! Sorry I haven't updated for 2 days.
I have school in 2 weeks so it's gonna be harder to update.

COMMENT
VOTE

Baiii