Strip Club

Camila's POV.

Yet another time they had dragged me into yet another strip club. They are my best friends. Austin, Brad, Dinah, Normani, Ally and James. I was stood in my room adjusting my shirt and applying my cologne when Ally bursts in my door.

"C'mon Mila, we're ready to go!" I sigh and add the finishing touched, making sure that I look neat and tidy. I grab my black blazer swiftly following Ally out the door. We walk downstairs and I see Dinah and Normani making out on my couch. I take a pillow and hurl it at them hitting Normani in the side of the head. They pull apart but Dinah never moves her hands from Normani's ass. Dinah's short hair is a mess as usual and Normani's cheeks are lit with a faint glow. She hides her head in Dinah's neck while we all smirk.

"If y'all are gonna get freaky, get the fuck off my couch and go home." I tell them laughing. Dinah laughs with me as Normani continues blushing. Normani playfully hits Dinah's arm and hugs her tightly. The two get up and put on their jackets.

"So which club are we going to tonight then?" I ask them and they smirk at me. I groan as they ignore my question and we get in the back of Austin's black Lamborghini murcielago. They rev their engines and we set off towards the club.

"So where are we going to? It better not be some stupid teen party or I swear I will flip shit." I say and they just laugh at me.

"We're going to watch my girl in action." Dinah says smirking as Normani blushes. So we were going to a strip club. Fuck. I already could tell what they were going to make happen.

"I'm not getting a lap dance." I say and Dinah chuckles. The others laugh with her. They look at me with a glint in their eyes. I hear the music as we arrive at the club and I notice the long line. I sigh in relief hoping they're going to give up the idea of going to the strip club. Austin parks the car in the VIP area and we all get out. As we open the doors everyone turns to face us. I straighten out my jacket and run a hand through my untamed black hair. We walk to the bouncer and he lets us in instantly. I groan to myself not wanting to be here. Normani kisses Dinah since she has to get ready for her shift. They lead me to the seats next to the stage, people moving out of our way so we can sit down. A few waitresses dressed in skimpy outfits come over to us shaking their hips and gets us some drinks. I hear Ally whistle lowly when one of them walks past us. I turn to Ally and shake my head.

"Have you forgotten about your wife Sarah and daughter Jasmine at home Ally?" I say and she shakes her head. We both laugh and the waitresses bring us our drinks and I sip on mine slowly.

"I told Sarah the plan and she told me to get a lap dance and if I get horny I fuck her like crazy when I get home so we can have another baby." She says and I chuckle to myself at their antics. They were open minded, like the time Sarah wanted a threesome, Ally was perfectly ok with it as long as she got to watch. They have a weird marriage but it worked for them. They had been together since they were 16 and they're both 29 now, so they must be doing something right. I laugh again when I hear Dinah cheering like mad when Normani walks on stage in her outfit. I notice a booth in the corner and I get up stroll over to it. I reach it and notice what it says on the side "Determines Relationship status and who you should be with that's at the club" I laugh to myself, not believing a word of it. I get in the booth and press the buttons. The machine comes to life and I laugh at how stupid it is. A draw opens up and Lauren takes what's inside it. I get out of the booth, not bothering to look at the paper until I arrive back at my seat. I look at Dinah and see her sliding dollar bills into her girlfriend's underwear and I laugh with Ally at the sight of Dinah's bulge in her jeans. Normani looks down and bites her lip before carrying on, driving Dinah wild. Ally looks to me and down at the paper in my hand.