The City Never Sleeps At Night

Camila g!p
Lauren threw her head back against the pillows, a needy whimper falling from her flushed lips. She threaded her fingers through brown hair, pushing Camila's mouth further onto her breast. Every touch of Camila's tongue against her sensitive nipples was utter bliss, little sparks of pleasure rushing through Lauren as Camila suckled.

I'm not obsessed, Camila told herself as she lapped at the pink bud, I just really like women and breasts, it's not just because it's Lauren or anything...

Lauren arched her back as Camila latched her lips fully round her nipple, sucking hard and relentlessly. With every little noise that left Lauren's lips, Camila got harder in her pants, and soon she knew without looking that pre-come was pooling at the tip of her cock.
Lauren was so beautiful like this, Camila thought. Spread out on her bed, one of her painfully hard nipples in her mouth (where it belonged), and the other being rolled between her fingers.

"Fuck, Camila oh my God." Lauren gasped, thighs shaking as her own juices began to drip down her thighs, Camila on her breasts turning her on so much it hurt. Camila whined against her, both of them loving every minute of this. Lauren watched Camila's mouth closely; her cherry lips closed around her stiff bud, her tongue running patterns over it. And Camila's hands, oh God her hands and the things she did to Lauren. They were so...so strong and safe. Lauren loved to watch her hand on her other breast, squeezing and pressing and making her gasp.

Lauren cried out just a little as that hollow feeling she got sometimes echoed through her, the need alighting deep in her abdomen.

"Camila you need to... I need you inside now." She said breathlessly, pulling at her hair for her attention. Camila pulled off quickly, taking a second to look up at Lauren, her brown eyes fixed on Lauren's green ones. With one thrust Camila was inside, Lauren's needy hole swallowing her dick up like a pro. Lauren grunted and flared her nostrils, spreading her legs wider so she could feel more as Camila lowered herself back down.

Camila bit her bottom lip, catching Lauren's eye as she sucked her fingers, knowing what that did to her, what she did to her. Lauren keened and made grabby hands, wanting her fingers, needing those hands all over her body again. Camila let her guide her hands over her breasts again, and she tweaked one of her nipples between her wet fingers.

"Camila," Lauren whined, curling her toes in need.

"I know how you like it, baby. Let me take care of you," she whispered in reply, swooping down to suck Lauren's breasts again, taking as much as she could. The feel of it weighing down her tongue turned Camila on so much and it took all of her willpower not to surrender and thrust into Lauren at record pace, spurting deep inside her. She couldn't do that yet though, that's not how it was, it would all happen in good time, Camila was sure of it. Camila pulled back and blew over Lauren's spit-slicked breast, her whole body shivering underneath her.

Lauren loved the feeling of Camila everywhere, pressing her down into the mattress and making everything stuffy and hot and incredible, enveloping her breasts in her wet, wet mouth, licking her nipples raw, clutching her neglected breast in her hand, warm and safe and perfect. Lauren let everything overwhelm her, let it drive her crazy. She let the sweet scent of Camila collect in the air around her, let the feeling of her deep inside make her see stars, her thick cock filling her to her limits, so full inside of her it was amazing.

Camila moved onto the other breast, giving it the same treatment as the other one. She squeezed the tight bud of Lauren's nipple, the sound Lauren made repeating over and over in her head as she took her in her mouth again, never being able to get enough.

"God that feels so good, Camz. More, please more." Lauren whined, every move she made caused Camila's dick to press harder onto her g-spot, and she seriously couldn't take anymore. Camila held onto her hips, moving them just a touch and sucking hard on her breast, wanting Lauren to know who she belonged to, wanting her to know that only she could make her feel like this. Lauren's fluids coated Camila's cock, all of this too much for her to take. Lauren began to beg greedily but Camila didn't stop, nor did she move, she kept on drawing her breast into her mouth rhythmically.

Soon Lauren was all but screaming, arching off the bed as everything got more sensitive, her pussy, her clit, her breasts and most importantly her nipples. Camila finally took pity on her and let her breast go with a pop, pulling her close to her and rolling over. Camila loved and hated this part, she loved it because it felt so good, but she hated it because she didn't get to suck Lauren's breasts till they were finished. Right now these things were at the back of Camila's mind though, because her cock was flushed and buried deep inside Lauren, and she needed to come so badly.

Lauren brought Camila's hands up to clutch at her breasts, holding them to her body as she pulled off with shaking thighs, and then pushed back down. Lauren closed her eyes to feel the heavy drag of Camila's cock within her, everything sensitive and on-edge. She knew with just one hit of her g-spot and she'd be gone, so Lauren carefully avoided her sensitive spot and just worked on feeling the hot press of Camila entering her.

Camila clutched at Lauren's body, squeezing her breasts wantonly, so close to her release it was hard to hold on, but she did, knowing Lauren was the one to come first, always. Lauren shifted her position and pushed down, crying out as Camila's blunt cock smashed against her g-spot.

Camila began to thrust into her, knowing Lauren was close again, she felt her nipples tighten in her hands. Lauren sped up, slamming her whole body on Camila's cock brutally, driving herself over the edge of the cliff. With a scream Lauren came, gushing all over Camila's cock and covering it in her come. Camila worked her through it, keeping her hands on her breasts.

Lauren stilled as she got lost in euphoria, and so Camila pulled her down and rolled over so she was on top. She pounded into her roughly, letting out a loud whimper as she came deep inside of her, stars flooding her vision as she rode through it. Camila slumped down onto Lauren's sweaty body with a sigh, both of them breathing heavily as they tried to get some air back into their lungs.

With a hiss Camila pulled out, disposing of the condom before falling down next to Lauren and pulling her in. Lauren nuzzled in Camila's neck, both of them silently blinking at the ceiling like they're expecting something to appear on it. After a while Camila turned her head and kissed down Lauren's sweaty neck, tasting salt and humming. Someone began banging on the door making them both jump, Camila clutching Lauren closer, not wanting it all to be over so soon.

"Camila! Lauren! Come on, we have to be in makeup in 5!" Dinah shouted through the door, thumping the wood with her fist.

"Coming," Camila growled, trying not to let her annoyance seep to the surface. Lauren giggled into her neck, kissing her lips repeatedly until she calmed down.

"Same time tomorrow, Camz?" Lauren whispered, luxuriously green eyes fixed on Camila's in question.

Camila beamed, happiness filling her, "absolutely."

A/N

Here's one update for this week. I was actually planning on updating twice today, but I can't because I can barely open my eyes anymore lol.

See ya guys later