Little Pill

Lauren had wondered why Luis had looked so devilish when he handed her that sleeping pill.
"Don't worry Lauren, it's safe, I stole it from my Mom's boyfriend." He said slyly.
Lauren had wide eyes, and her lip was raw from her nervously chewing at it ever since they walked into the airport.
"Okay Luis." She said. "I trust you." She took the little blue pill out of his hand and downed it dry.
Now, sitting next to Camila Cabello, Lauren realized Luis gave her something that could be considered the opposite of a sleeping pill. She knew the moment they had sat down and she felt her pants start to slowly grow tighter, that he had stolen his stepdad's Viagra.
Luis knew about her condition ever since an unfortunate Harmonizers Club Party where she forgot to lock the bathroom door and he stumbled in on her taking care of herself, so to speak. She confessed to him that yes, that was a penis, and the ball started rolling. She told him about her condition, and the fact that she was pretty much in love with Camila, and about how much she hated that asshole Shawn Mendes. She told him the reason she was in there was because that Britney Spears song came on and Camila started dancing a little too close, she had to run away to prevent something awkward from happening. Like, ruining her dress. His only response was "Sure, I won't tell anyone. Now can we compare sizes?"
Which she did not agree to, but she appreciated how cool he was about this situation. He treated her normally, after finding out that she had a dick and was a lesbian. Sometimes he'd talk to her about hot girls. He answered questions she had that she was too embarrassed to ask her doctor or mom about (her dad had walked out years ago, and she wouldn't have felt comfortable asking him anyway).
But this, this was not funny.
The second the plane started taxiing, she felt blood rush straight to her groin. She gasped and quickly covered her crotch with the Sky Mall magazine.
"Lauren, are you okay?" Camila asked, voice full of concern.
Lauren's cheeks flushed as she looked over at Camila. "Yeah...f-fine."
Camila reached over and rested a soft hand on her arm. "I know you're afraid of heights, but it'll be okay. I promise. You can hold my hand if you want to even." She said with a bright smile.
Lauren gulped and nodded. "Thanks, but I'm...I'll be okay."
"You don't have to be brave for me Lauren. I already think pretty highly of you." Camila said with a wink, causing Lauren's pants to grow to maximum tightness.
The second the plane leveled out and the seatbelt light went off, Lauren unbelted and ran over to where Luis was sitting next to an already sleeping Shawn, the Sky Mall held firmly in front of her crotch.
"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Lauren hissed into his ear, completely pissed. She was hard and on the verge of a panic attack.
Luis grinned and turned to her. "I was helping you out." He insisted.
"How is this helping?" She asked.
"You're going to bone Camila." He answered simply.
Lauren's eyes widened in shock. "You're absolutely insane."
"No." Luis insisted. He glanced over to make sure Shawn was still sleeping.
"They've been broken up for like 8 months now, and you're too much of a chicken shit to go after her. Besides, we're Nationals champions. Everyone deserves a victory lay." Luis said.
"She's not a lesbian." Lauren growled.
"Okay. But anyone with eyes could tell she's into you. Now you have three options. A. go try to have some hot ass Mile High Club sex with her or b. masturbate in the bathroom or c. deal with it." Luis said.
Lauren would have punched him in the face if it weren't for the fact she didn't want to look like a hijacker. She quickly made her way back to her seat and sat down.
"Is everything alright with Luis? You look angry." Camila asked when the raven haired girl was seated.
"Uh, yeah. I let him borrow my iPod and wanted it back, but he packed it." Lauren said, fighting a groan. She was painfully hard now.
"What an asshole. Here, we could share." Camila said, pulling her iPod out of her dress pocket and offering a bud to Lauren.
"No, I'll just..."
"Read Sky Mall?" Camila asked with a smirk.
"Uh...yeah." Lauren said.
Camila slowly looked out the window and Lauren, wanting to not seem weird to the brunette, lifted her copy of Sky Mall off her lap and opened it. Maybe some weird ass one of a kind products would kill her boner.
About 5 minutes passed with her staring at a picture of some state of the art pasta strainer without anything happening. Her pants were uncomfortable, and she couldn't even think.
"Lauren?" Camila asked, snapping the raven haired girl out of her non-thoughts.
Lauren jumped and dropped the magazine back down on her lap. "Y-yes?" Lauren asked.
Camila leaned in close, her lips brushing against the raven haired girl's ear. "Is Sky Mall really that...exciting?" She asked, her voice deep and suggestive.
Lauren's dick twitched and she felt herself break out into a nervous sweat.
"I...um...I guess...I mean-"
"Shhh. Meet me in the bathroom." Camila whispered. Lauren turned her head, meeting Camila's lust filled gaze. Her pupils were completely blown and her eyes were almost black.
Lauren nodded in response as Camila stood up and slipped out of the seat, her hand brushing lightly over Lauren's cock as she left. As she walked up the aisle she looked back and shot Lauren an enticing look.
Lauren took a few deep breaths to settle herself. Somewhere in the back of her mind, her rational side was screaming that this couldn't be happening, that it was some sort of trap. But Lauren was just hard enough to ignore that. She stood up and quickly walked down the aisle as quickly as she could without jogging, missing the victorious grin Luis flashed her.
She knocked on one of the two bathroom doors and cleared her throat. "Uh, is anyone in there?" Lauren asked, trying not to squeak.
"Just me." Camila responded from the other side of the door. There was a click and the door unlocked, and Lauren shot into the stall. She locked the door and leaned against it, coming face to face with Camila, sitting on the toilet seat, skirt pulled up to reveal glistening pink folds and her hand gently teasing the length of her clit.
"Oh my God." Lauren said at the sight, almost coming in her pants.
"Mmm, Lauren." Camila groaned. "I need you baby."
At the words Lauren unzipped her jeans and shoved her pants and boy shorts down around her ankles, her dick springing free from its confines and slapping up against her belly.
Camila's eyes widened at the sight. It was huge, and thick, with a pale shaft and angry red tip dotted with a bead of pre-come. "Wow." She muttered. A dopey smile spread across Lauren's face at Camila's reaction, and she brought a hand up to lazily stroke herself.
Camila stood up and got down on her knees. "You're so beautiful." She said, in a tone way too reverent at the moment. Lauren opened her mouth to speak but couldn't find the words. Camila's warm tongue slowly traveled up the length of Lauren's shaft before circling the tip.
"I've wanted this for a while." Camila said, before wrapping her lips around Lauren's dick and taking about half of it into her mouth. Lauren moaned at the feel of Camila's hot mouth, tongue lathing at the underside of her cock. "Camila." She groaned, letting her fingers sift into dark brown locks.
Camila moaned around Lauren and bobbed up and down her length, lightly dragging her teeth along Lauren's cock. She reached her hands up to gently caress at Lauren's testicles. Each time she bobbed she went a little further down, until finally Camila's nose was pressed against the girl's stomach and Lauren's tip hit the back of her throat.
"Oh my-Camila. Camila what?" Lauren groaned, tightening her fingers in Camila's hair. Camila smiled around Lauren's cock and hummed loudly. It was too much for Lauren, and without warning she emptied herself down the singer's throat.
"I'm so sorry Camz, I couldn't help it." Lauren apologized as she pulled out of Camila's mouth, embarrassed. Camila smiled as she swallowed the rest of Lauren's come, and licked her lips to clean her face.
"Don't be." Camila said. "Are you good to go again?" Lauren nodded.
"Then fuck me, Lauren." Camila stood up and pushed Lauren down onto the toilet seat. Lauren watched, wide eyed, as Camila lifted her skirt, once again revealing her sopping pussy. She straddled Lauren's thighs and let the tip of Lauren's dick glide through her, groaning when it hit her pulsing clit.
"I'm so wet for you." Camila moaned as she grinded down against the length of Lauren.
"I don't have a condom." Lauren groaned. She didn't want this to end, but she wanted to be responsible.
"I'm on the pill." Camila said, and leaned forward positioning herself over Lauren's cock. She slowly teased herself against Lauren.
Lauren couldn't take it, she wrapped her arms around Camila's waist and thrusted up into Camila. Camila released a moan as Lauren entered her the feeling of Lauren filling her was almost enough to make her come. Camila was warm and wet. Lauren's hips frantically thrusted up into her as Camila ground herself down. Camila leaned forward and kissed Lauren fiercely, her tongue parting Lauren's lips. Lauren felt her dick twitch inside Camila and a spurt of precome shoot out when she realized she could taste herself.
Lauren groaned, breaking the kiss and letting her hands come around to lift Camila's sweater up, revealing tight abs and small but perky breasts.
Camila moaned as she continued to impale herself. She leaned back slightly and cried out as the tip of Lauren's dick hit a particular spot inside. Lauren swirled her tongue around a hard dusky nipple.
Camila shivered as Lauren continued to thrust up into her G-spot. Lauren groaned around Camila's nipple in response. Camila's walls clamped down tightly around Lauren's cock when the raven haired girl nipped her nipple.
Camila moaned as Lauren thrust up into her, riding her through her orgasm.
The tightness of Camila's walls around her dick was too much, and Lauren shot herself deep inside Camila, her hips jerking weakly.
Camila leaned forward and rested a sweaty head against Lauren's and kissed her sweetly.
"Camila." Lauren moaned against Camila's lips as the girl nipped at her bottom lip.
Camila pulled away and smiled at the raven haired girl. "Lauren."
"I've wanted that for so long." Lauren said, echoing the other girl's sentiments from before.
Camila beamed. "Me too. I've liked you for so long."
Lauren's eyes widened. "Really?"
Camila nodded. "Yes. And I saw you hard and I didn't even think. I just wanted it. That could have been potentially humiliating." She said, laughing at herself.
Lauren grinned. "Yeah it could have. But it worked right?"
Camila nodded. "Yes it did."
"Go out with me." Lauren stated.
"Is that a demand?" Camila asked.
"It's kind of hard to be polite when I'm still inside you." Lauren stated with a grin.
Camila felt Lauren's dick twitch and she squeezed her, causing Lauren to moan.
Lauren wrapped her arms back around Camila's waist and lifted her. She thrust her hips deep inside the girl, eyes rolling back in pleasure. She pulled back out to the tip, and thrust deep inside her.
"Yessssssss!" Camila hissed as Lauren continued her long strokes.
"Is that a yes to going out with me?" Lauren asked, loving the way she fit perfectly inside
Camila.
Camila nodded. "Yes, I'll go out with you. Oh, Right there!" Camila moaned, sounding like a fucking goddess.
Lauren beamed and leaned up to kiss Camila. Sensing she was almost finished, she brought her hand down to thumb at Camila's clit as she switched to short and fast thrusts, her balls slapping up against Camila.
"You'll be mine?" Lauren moaned against Camila's lips.
"I am." Camila cried out, shuddering as her second orgasm hit.
Camila's words brought Lauren to orgasm, and she shot her third load of the day deep inside Camila.
They rested against each other, panting as Lauren ran her fingers through the singer's sweaty brown locks.
"Luis's the best friend ever." Lauren mumbled before kissing Camila softly.

Its been a long time since the last update. Im glad to be back

COMMENT

VOTE

See ya later✌️