Between My Legs

The sound of broken gasps and wet slapping filled Camila's ears as she watched a video where a redhead girl was being slapped in the pussy by a guy, and she whimpered as her own legs fell open, her sex gushing out wetness with every smack of the man's heavy hand. She wondered what it would feel like for Lauren to spank her there, those soft palms beating on her soft flesh. Moaning loudly, she worked on palming her core, eyes glued onto the redhead's puffy and reddened nether lips.
More slaps followed, the redhead squealing and whimpering in delight with each smack. Camila closed her eyes and readied herself, then brought down her hand to her dripping snatch. She gasped at the initial sting, but found that it turned her on a lot. Mewling softly, she rubbed her pussy and smacked herself again, her hips jerking at the contact.
"Oh, fuck!" she exclaimed as she spanked herself continuously, her sex soaked by this point.
She timed her own smacks with the guy's in the video, the wet slapping ringing in her ears and bringing her to ecstasy. Now she wished that Lauren was with her and spanking her soaked sex until it turned a bright red. Too bad that her girlfriend was out jogging and won't be home until at least another hour.
The guy then stopped spanking the redhead, and Camila quickly scrambled to grab her dildo from the box she kept under her bed. The spanking she gave herself made her even wetter, and her heat made a squishing sound as she pushed the dildo inside her entrance. She didn't bother silencing her moans of pure bliss as she fucked her drenched pussy, occasionally slapping the top of her mound while she drilled the dildo deeper inside of her.
Her thighs trembled as she planted her feet against the mattress, hips rising to thrust back against the lengthy silicone. The combined moans and groans coming from the porn video fueled her lust, her hand working faster to drill the fake cock inside her sex. The slick, filthy sounds made her gasp and shriek, until she couldn't hold it in anymore.
With a breathy moan, she pulled out the dildo and squirted out her pussy juices, soaking the bed and her inner thighs. Smiling lazily, she kept her legs open and lightly slapped her snatch one more time.
But she still didn't feel sated. No matter how many times she masturbated, the orgasms she brought upon herself won't ever be enough. It's only when Lauren dumps her load inside her would she become satisfied.
Though she could fuck herself one more time. She picked out another video, lied down on her back, and glued her eyes to the TV screen. There was a black-haired girl this time, her legs spread wide open and the camera focused on her pink flesh. The girl dipped two fingers inside her sex, and Camila followed suit. She moaned as the girl brought out her fingers and licked them, then started palming her core. A sharp gasp tore through her hips as the girl onscreen suddenly started bringing her hand down her pussy, and Camila itched to do it to herself again.
The sheets rustled as she squirmed, debating whether to start again with her newest kink. And then the girl brought her hand down again, her hole squirting out a little bit of cum. Whining loudly, Camila succumbed to the temptation and slapped her snatch hard, whimpering in pain at the burning sensation. But it soon turned into pleasure, and she alternated between spanking her sex and fingering herself until she came again, a silent scream tearing through her lips.
Sated for the time being, she smiled in contentment and kept her legs open, wanting to greet Lauren with a soaked pussy.
Her ears perked up when she heard the door to their apartment open, followed by a pair of light footsteps that was headed towards the bedroom. Beaming widely, she held her legs apart. A sweaty Lauren stood frozen by the door, hazel eyes drifting between her legs.
Then towards the dildo that lay forgotten beside her.
"Did you fuck yourself while I was gone?" Lauren husked as she stripped down to her boxers, pale skin glistening with sweat that made Camila's arousal flare.
"Can't help myself..." Camila sighed as she stroked her slit, coating her fingers in her juices.
"You really are insatiable," Lauren chuckled and climbed up the bed, the bulge in her boxers thickening as she crawled up Camila's body. "But why does your pussy look red?"
Camila blushed and cast her gaze downwards, her eyes catching sight of the delectable tent in Lauren's boxers. Humming softly, Lauren kissed her jaw, pressing her clothed erection against Camila's thighs.
"I... I spanked my pussy," Camila admitted and blushed slightly.
"Oh," Lauren arched an eyebrow and craned her neck towards the TV. Smirking, she turned her attention back to Camila and cupped her heat. Camila shuddered as Lauren rubbed her nether lips and squeezed her core. "You're really kinky, aren't you? Did you get that idea from watching porn?"
Camila looked at Lauren with hooded eyes, unable to register the question in her haze of lust. She gasped as a stinging pain suddenly coursed through her, starting from her slick sex. And then she realized that Lauren had just hit her there.
"Answer me, babe. Did you get that idea from watching porn?" Lauren arched an eyebrow, and Camila nodded meekly. "That's hot," she remarked, green eyes dark with desire as she swung another blow. Camila's hips jerked, her sex leaking out cum from the pain that turned into pleasure.
"A-again," she said weakly, and Lauren grinned and brought her palm down again.
Her hips jolted at the wet slap, and she moaned as she quietly begged for Lauren to do it again. It felt better than when she was doing it to herself, with the heel of Lauren's palm hitting her clit. Another smack, and Camila whimpered and closed her thighs, trapping Lauren's hand.
"That feel good, babe?" Lauren husked into her ear, her breath tickling her skin.
Lips parted, Camila nodded and spread her legs again and glanced down. She watched as Lauren raised her hand and swung forward, the contact against her center causing her to cry out. Lauren sneaked a kiss over her neck, biting gently as she palmed Camila's tingling pussy.
"Shh, babe..." Lauren licked her collarbone and crawled down her body, slowly easing the pain with every press of her lips against her bronze skin.
Camila threw her head back against the pillow and let out a whimper as she felt Lauren's lips gliding over her pink folds, soothing the sting. Melting against the sheets, Camila closed her legs around Lauren's head, urging her to start licking. Lauren gave kittenish licks all over her plump pussy lips, cleaning up the remnants of her cum.
"Do you want me to eat you, or do you want my dick in you instead?" Lauren asked as she pried Camila's outer lips open, licking her lips at the sight of the clenching hole that tempted her.
Shuddering, Camila pulled Lauren up and nudged her hard-on with her thigh. "I want your dick in me, Lauren. Please..."
"Or do you like the dildo instead? Does it even make you cum hard like I do with my cock?" Lauren sneered as she grabbed the silicone and pressed it against Camila's heaving tits.
"N-no! Your dick feels better," Camila shook her head, eyes wide as she locked her arms around Lauren's neck.
"Suck on it, babe. Taste your pussy juices on it," Lauren growled lowly, bringing the fake cock to Camila's full lips.
Camila flicked her tongue against its length, looking Lauren straight in the eye as she did so. She imagined that it was Lauren's cock, pulsing and twitching inside her mouth. Humming happily, she sucked off all her cum from the silicone, her cunt throbbing as the musky flavor filled her taste buds.
"Okay, that's enough. Your pretty mouth looks better when it has my cock in it," Lauren huffed, tearing the dildo away from Camila's mouth to chuck it across the room. "But for now, I'd rather stick it in your pussy."
Camila mewled and spread her legs excitedly, and Lauren chuckled and tugged her boxers off, revealing her raging hard-on inch by inch to the hungry brunette. She kicked them off when they reached her ankles and grabbed her shaft by the base, dragging the tip against Camila's toned stomach.
Lauren started jacking herself off, and Camila watched helplessly as she did. Her hand subconsciously drifted between her legs, but Lauren slapped it away. With a small whine, Camila began humping the air, desperate to have her pussy stuffed with Lauren's cock.
Using her free hand, Lauren pushed Camila down and held her still, making sure that she stopped humping. Groaning in displeasure, Camila huffed and peeled her eyes away from Lauren's rigid pole.
"You got to touch yourself, it's only fair that I jack off," Lauren pointed out, leisurely pumping her pulsing member.
"Please, Laure," Camila begged, bottom lip jutted out in a pout and her brown eyes pleading. "I need you. Need your cock in me," she panted, nodding towards her dripping sex. "Please, baby. I'm so wet for you..."
Gritting her teeth, Lauren smacked Camila's snatch, causing the brunette to shriek. Camila clamped her legs together and rubbed her thighs to alleviate some of the pressure.
"Fine. Since you asked so nicely..." Lauren mumbled and guided her prick inside Camila's entrance. "You really are soaked for me, aren't you babe? I bet you loved it when I spanked your pussy, huh?"
Camila moaned and nodded in agreement. "Yes, Lauren. So wet for you..."
Lauren grunted and slid all the way in Camila's sex, burying her shaft all the way to the hilt. Camila reflexively clenched her walls around the thick meat, sucking it deeper, her eyes glazed over as she relished Lauren's girth. Licking her lips, Lauren palmed Camila's breasts and started thrusting, her balls slapping against the brunette's ass.
"Feels so good," Camila mumbled, cupping Lauren's face to bring her in for a greedy kiss. Groaning into her mouth, Lauren increased her pace and ran her hands against Camila's sides as she slowly fucked her cock into her.
"You're going to forget about ever using a dildo again after this," Lauren hissed, rutting her shaft into Camila's velvety heat. "Fuck, you're still so tight for me."
"Mmm!" Camila gasped as Lauren drilled her cock deeper, feeling its length rub deliciously against her slick walls. She could feel the way Lauren pulsed and throbbed inside her, heightening the pleasure that she felt.
"From now on, you're going to come and squirt for only my dick," Lauren panted and started slamming down on Camila. Screaming loudly, Camila clamped a hand over her mouth to muffle her high-pitched, keening moans.
Not having any of it, Lauren tore her hand away and pummeled away, really fucking Camila. Gasping and mewling breathlessly, Camila arched off the bed and ground against Lauren, her body racked with pleasure from her cunt being pounded.
"Oh! Fuck that dick in my pussy! Don't you dare stop fucking me!" Camila gasped, her back flush against the sheets as she was plowed into the mattress.
"Wouldn't dream of it," Lauren grunted, rolling and grinding her hips.
Gripping Camila's waist, Lauren jackhammered into Camila's sopping cunt, grunting and groaning as she hammered away roughly. Camila was pushed back from the force of Lauren's pounding, her breasts bouncing as she was fucked thoroughly. Eyes rolling back, Camila slammed her hands against the mattress, silent screams ripped out from her lungs as she humped back against Lauren.
All breath leaving her lungs, Camila clamped down tightly on Lauren's pounding shaft, juices streaming out her hole as she released. Moaning loudly, Lauren forced her cock inside Camila's snatch, balls tightening as she shot thick ropes of her semen as deep as she could into Camila's greedy and grasping pussy.
"Oh god. Ohgodohgodohgod," Camila chanted, thighs quaking as she felt Lauren's shaft pulsing rapidly, releasing all of her load.
Lauren pulled out with a sated sigh, and some of her semen oozed out of Camila's hole. Her moans fading into soft whimpers, Camila melted against the sheets, staring dazedly at the ceiling. Lauren lightly spanked her sex, and Camila gushed out the last of her cum.
"You okay, Camz?" Lauren rasped, pulling Camila's shivering body to hers.
Giggling, Camila nodded and stroked Lauren's arms. "I'm more than okay. Thank you, Laur."
"Anytime, Camz," Lauren grinned, keeping Camila warm in her tight embrace.

A/N- And here's the last update. Should I update 2-3 times a week? I'll try doing that because I don't have a lot of time to update because I have volleyball too.

✌🏻️