Uncanny Likeness (Part2)

When Camila woke up the next morning, her body carried a delightful ache. The throbbing between her cum-soaked thighs reminded her of last night. Looking around, she saw that doppel-Lauren was gone. Camila sighed and stretched. She would miss that double for sure, but at the sight of her wife, Camila smiled. Two Laurens were amazing, but in all honesty, one was enough for her.
She kissed sleeping Lauren's brow and rolled out of bed to brush her teeth and shower. It would be a good idea to let Lauren sleep in for a bit, since the pill did wear her out from their intense, passionate activities last night. Camila got dressed in skinny jeans and a sweater before heading downstairs for some breakfast.
In the lounge, a few people were already sitting and reading the newspaper. A television blared in the corner, showing the weather and a few headlines. The clock read nine in the morning. Camila saw a fresh batch of waffles emerge from the kitchen, so she grabbed a plate and took some. She covered the waffles with kiwi rounds and blueberries, and then drizzled them with dark maple syrup.
She sat by the window, admiring the garden. The emerald green grass soaked up the sun's rays, bright and golden. Camila sipped her coffee and thought about the food she needed to bring up to her wife.
"Good morning," The Owner appeared, her hair, despite many attempts to be smoothed out, was still disheveled, and she looked worn down. "Where's your wife?"
"Tired, as expected. Why don't you have a seat? Keep me company."
The Owner thanked Camila and she sat across from her. "The pill does take a lot out of a person." She said, drinking espresso from a tiny china cup. "I would be surprised if she was up, actually."
"What about you? You only look a bit tired, but you're up." Camila said.
"I've grown accustomed to the pill's after effects." The Owner replied. "Not as accustomed as I'd like, but I'm getting there. How did you like the pill though?"
Camila sighed dreamily and caught the smile in The Owner's features. "It was amazing. I'm a bit sore too, but it'll go away soon enough." She finished her coffee and cleared her throat. "Speaking of, do you know where I can get handcuffs?"
The Owner's face didn't register the shock, if she was indeed surprised at Camila's request. She calmly sipped her espresso and licked her lips. "Once you finish your breakfast, I'll show you where you can get some toys."
After a few more bites, Camila finished her waffles. She downed a glass of orange juice. By then, more people made their way down to eat, and the lounge was filling up. "Just give the kitchen a call, and they'll send up a plate for Lauren." The Owner said, standing. "If you'll follow me?"
They left the lounge and went to the office where The Owner first showed them the DP pill. She opened a closet, and inside were rows upon rows of toys in racks. Inside were dildos, strap-on harnesses, even whips and chains. The Owner noticed Camila's shock and she laughed. "We are The Love Hotel, Camila. It's only appropriate for us to have these. Don't worry, they've been sterilized."
Camila plucked a pair of fluffy handcuffs off the rack. "Do I need to pay for these?"
"No, it's part of the hotel's room service. You just have to fill in this logbook so we know what you borrowed. For privacy's sake, we only want your room number and today's date."
Camila looked around the toys once more to make sure she got everything. Noticing a hook with elastic rings on it, she plucked one off the hook. "These are disposable?" The Owner nodded. Camila also took a vibrating anal plug and a bottle lube. Making sure she had everything she wanted, Camila signed the logbook.
The Owner placed her items in a white paper bag. "Enjoy," she smiled.
"I almost forgot. We took the pack of DP pills into our room but only used one, and that's free, correct? I'm using another, so you can just charge it in our room. I'll pay for it when we leave."
"Of course."
Camila left the office, clutching her items in her arms. She headed back to their hotel room where Lauren was still sleeping. It was almost eleven, and Camila knew how lethargic Lauren got if she slept for far too long. Camila called the kitchen, asking for a big plate of breakfast items and a lot of coffee be brought up to their room as she gently woke Lauren.
"Wake up, darling." Camila whispered against Lauren's ear, lips nibbling the shell and earlobe. "Your breakfast will be here in a few minutes."
Lauren stirred and opened her tired green eyes. She looked up at Camila and sighed deeply. "'m exhausted."
"I know," Camila rubbed her smooth back and kissed her shoulders. "But you still need to get up."
Sitting up, Lauren yawned. The sheets draped her lap, her morning wood tenting the white linen. "Gonna go shower," she pecked Camila's cheek and headed in the bathroom.
By the time Lauren emerged from her shower, her skin pink and steaming, the food arrived. Camila thanked the man who brought it and tipped him. Hauling it to the small table, Camila watched Lauren tuck in the food. "So, what are we gonna do today?"
"I have something in mind," Camila said. She picked up the white paper bag and shook it, a smirk on her lips. "I told you I was going to take the pill today, aren't I?"
Lauren's jaw fell and she stared at Camila, then at the bag she had on her lap. She swallowed and drank some juice. "What's in that bag?"
"You'll know soon enough." Camila hummed. "Keep eating, then we'll relax for a bit before we do anything too fun, okay? The Owner said there's a good path where we can take a walk and enjoy the scenery."
After eating, Lauren and Camila got dressed and put on comfortable shoes. Out they went, a mild summer breeze blowing through the leaves of the trees that littered along the front of the hotel. Camila looped her arm around Lauren's. They found the trail, and they walked the couple of miles until they wound back to the front of the hotel. Sweaty from their walk, they sighed in relief as they entered the air-conditioned building.
"Let's shower together," Lauren husked, closing the door behind her. She grasped Camila by the hips and ran her palms along her stomach.
"Good idea. Go on ahead. I'll be right behind you." Camila watched Lauren strip her shirt, her jeans, and then her boxers before she even entered the bathroom. When she heard the rustling of the shower curtains and the water cutting on, Camila popped a black DP pill onto her palm and swallowed it.
In less than five minutes, definitely not long enough for Lauren to start calling for her to join her, Camila's doppelgänger materialized before her, naked. She matched Camila's smile. "Go in the bathroom," she ordered. "And join Lauren in the shower."
Camila watched the doppel move fluidly. She heard the shower curtains, the soft murmur of Lauren's voice. Camila took that time to get naked herself and make her way in the bathroom to join her copy and her wife. She felt Lauren's hands all over her already, and Camila shuddered in delight. This was going to feel good, she just knew it.
In the middle of the shower, Lauren was soaping up doppel-Camila's tits when she looked up and caught sight of original Camila standing by the doorway. "Whoa!" The bar of soap flew out of Lauren's hand while she gawked. "Y-you took the pill?!"
"No, Lauren. This is my long-lost twin." Camila smirked. She stepped into the shower, warm water soaking her skin. "Keep doing what you were doing. You look like you were enjoying yourself."
Lauren, still at a loss, hesitantly resumed soaping up doppel-Camila's soft tits, while Camila-the original-pressed her tits against Lauren's back. She dragged her stiff nipples against Lauren's soapy skin, her hand curling around the base of Lauren's cock. Doppel-Camila stood still and Camila almost forgot about her.
"Kiss her," she ordered. The replica obeyed, grasping the back of Lauren's neck to pull her in a deep, numbing kiss. Camila felt it-Lauren sucking on her clone's tongue, Lauren's fingers tweaking her stiff nipples. Camila shivered and stroked Lauren's cock from the base to the tip, fingers toying with the glans that was slippery with soap and precum. "Does that feel good?" Camila whispered against Lauren's neck.
"Uh huh," she grunted, hips bucking to fuck her cock into Camila's loose fist. "I think I'm gonna blow already, baby."
Both Camilas pulled away, and the real Camila was proud that she could control her doppelgänger without verbally ordering her around. "Let's finish up here and let's go to the bed."
Lauren had never finished showering in her life.
Once they were towel-dried, the two Camilas led Lauren to the large hotel bed. Lauren lay in the middle, the Camilas draped over her body, kissing her at the same time. Doppel-Camila stroked Lauren's clenching abs, while Camila pumped Lauren's rigid meat. "So big and hard for us..." She smirked. "Hands crossed and above your head, baby."
Lauren, too enthralled by the sensations brought by wife, obeyed. In an instant, Lauren's wrists were cuffed. "Wha-?"
"Relax," Camila purred, her lips wrapping around Lauren's soft breasts. She parted her mouth and took as much of the flesh she could in her mouth and sucked. Doppel-Camila, ordered by Camila's brain waves, moved to straddle Lauren's mouth. Immediately, the black haired woman parted her lips, sucked doppel-Camila's clit in her mouth, and sucked eagerly.
The original Camila shrieked at the sensation despite having nothing actually licking and sucking her pussy. She tightened her thighs together, but still she felt Lauren's impatient licks and sucks. Camila took a deep, steadying breath. Sure, she can come multiple times in a row, but she can't. Not yet.
Mentally, she ordered doppel-Camila to ease off Lauren's mouth for a bit so she could concentrate. Camila heard Lauren's demanding whine, since she couldn't pull doppel-Camila down and keep her pussy straddling her mouth. Both Camilas lay on either side of Lauren's spread legs, her cock stiff and pointing upwards between them. "Oh my guh-" Lauren grunted, her abs flexing at the visual before her.
"We haven't even done a thing yet," Camila teased, her fingers running along the soft skin of Lauren's ball sac. She licked along one side of Lauren's cock, and doppel-Camila on the other. Lauren's thighs trembled, her back arched, and she tugged harder on her restraints. "You'll hurt yourself if you keep pulling." Camila chastised her wife.
"I'll keep pulling if you don't do anything." Lauren gritted out. Her cock was pulsing and doppel-Camila kept licking Lauren's stiff length with just the tip of her tongue, the barest touch making her toes curl. "Stop teasing me."
The two Camilas leaned in and licked up Lauren's cock, making her shaft wet with spit. Camila took the tip into her mouth, swirled her tongue into the dipping slit, while doppel-Camila dragged her puckered lips up and down Lauren's dick. The black haired woman groaned, head thrown back. She dug her heels into the mattress, precum shuttling out of her cockhead in a constant stream.
Licking up the precum, Camila bobbed up and down on Lauren's shaft. She could tell from the way Lauren's expression tensed and relaxed that the two mouths on her dick felt amazing. Camila pulled off her dick and so did doppel-Camila. "D-don't stop!" Lauren groaned. Before Lauren could further complain, Camila and her double latched on the head of her cock and kissed each other, tongues dancing against Lauren's shimmering cockhead. It felt a little odd, kissing and being kissed at the same time. But the image, paired with the sensation, did it for Lauren.
Cum swelled out of the tip of her cock and it spurted in thick, creamy ropes, coating both Camilas' lips, tongues, and cheeks. Lauren groaned, hips bucking. Doppel-Camila milked Lauren's meat, more cum pulsing steadily out of her cock. The original Camila grinned as Lauren slumped, her lips wrapping tight around the cockhead. She sucked the rest out of her wife's cum until she was writhing from oversensitivity.
"Come up here." Lauren panted, her body convulsing occasionally. "Either one. Let me lick your pussy, Camz."
Doppel-Camila moved, sinking her pussy back against Lauren's mouth as the original Camila stroked her dick until she stiffened once more. She wrapped the cock ring she borrowed from The Owner's collection, around the base of Lauren's shaft and around her balls. She needed Lauren to last longer, even if she already had tremendous lasting power. She felt the licking along her folds stop for a moment before Lauren sucked her clit harshly, making both Camilas gasp.
Spreading Lauren's legs a little wider, Camila pressed the pads of her fingers against her puckered asshole. "Is this okay?"
"Yes," she heard the muffled voice of Lauren, her mouth still pressed against doppel-Camila's smooth thigh. Camila smiled and grabbed the bottle of lube and spread it around her fingers to press into Lauren's tight ass. She worked slowly, distracted by the sensation of her wife's talented tongue flicking her entrance, before sliding down to tease her butthole open as well.
Before she even noticed, Camila was near orgasm. Her nails bit down on Lauren's inner thighs, mouth wrapped around her balls, two fingers curling inside her wife's ass. "L-Lauren, slow down." Camila panted, while above Lauren's mouth, doppel-Camila humped her talented tongue. "Oh fuck, Lauren!"
Camila came suddenly, taken aback by the force of her orgasm. It felt twice as good, and it made her head spin. Doppel-Camila slumped against the headboard and Camila could see Lauren's throat, her neck craned to continue eating Camila's dripping, throbbing pussy.
Camila willed her double to get off of Lauren's mouth. She rolled along the bed, limp and gasping for breath, Lauren's mouth covered with slick juices. "Why'd you leave?" She panted, propping herself up on the few pillows. "You tasted so good, baby."
"Because I need to focus and you licking me doesn't help me with that one bit." Camila said, showing Lauren the vibrating anal plug she borrowed.
"Where did you even get those?"
"The Owner had them. It's part of the hotel's service. You know, like when you ask for towels and such. They're clean, don't worry." She patted Lauren's thigh. "Spread your legs and let me make you feel good now."
Lauren smiled and propped her legs up, feet flat on the bed. Camila lubed up the vibe, mentally ordering doppel-Camila to take Lauren's hard dick in her mouth. The blonde gasped, back arching and thrusting her cock deeper into doppel-Camila's sucking mouth. Camila finished working the vibrator inside Lauren, the tapered end flush against Lauren's entrance. She took the remote and turned it to the lowest setting of rapid but weak pulses.
"Fuck!" Lauren breathed heavily as Camila eased her into the stronger pulses. "Holy shit, baby."
Camila mentally willed her doppel into mounting Lauren's mouth to distract her. She then straddled Lauren's cock, her shaft sliding easily inside her slippery pussy. The sensation was incredible-Lauren's tongue and lips tugging her clit, while her cock opened up her pussy. Camila wasted no time humping Lauren's thick meat, and already, she could feel the pit of her stomach tightening. "I'm going to come already," she panted, flattening her hands against Lauren's rippling abs as she met her thrusts.
"Mmmph!" Lauren mumbled against doppel-Camila's inner thigh. She pushed her tongue inside Camila's duplicate and licked at her inner walls.
It was too much, and both Camilas tensed, shrieking as their orgasms hit them with full force. Cum gushed out of the Camilas' pussies. Original Camila's pussy muscles clamped around Lauren's still erect cock, as she was unable to come from the cock ring tight around the base of her dick.
Doppel-Camila, as per Camila's mental orders, reached up to remove Lauren's restraints. As soon as she was free, Lauren sat up and switched their positions. She kept her dick inside Camila while bending her over on her elbows and knees. Lauren draped her body over Camila's back. Leaning in, she whispered into Camila's ear: "I want to watch you eat your pussy." Lauren husked, her palms running up and down Camila's sides, then cupping her soft tits. At the thought, Camila shivered and made her doppel sit in front of her, allowing her the full frontal view of her own pussy.
Lauren began thrusting again, deep and slow, while Camila dragged her tongue along her own folds. It was a weird thing, if she thought about it, eating herself out while her wife watched. Plus, she felt the drag of her tongue against her own pussy, the way her clit twitched in her mouth made her thighs clench. Behind her, Lauren groaned and gripped her hips tighter. Pounded into her harder and with more desperation.
"Oh my god, that's so hot." Lauren panted, her chin against Camila's shoulder. "Open up her pussy. Show me how you lick her, baby."
Camila spread doppel-Camila's pussy lips and curled her tongue, swirled it around her clit. Camila tightened her thighs at the sensation, but kept eating at her duplicate's pussy. She could feel how much Lauren liked the visual, her hips pistoning faster, cock twitching inside her dripping cunt. "I'm gonna come, Lauren. Keep fucking me." Camila panted.
"I'm gonna come too..." Lauren gritted out. "Can I take the cock ring off, baby? Please."
Camila nodded, and in a single swift motion, Lauren pulled out and yanked the elastic ring off the base of her cock. She slammed back in roughly, hips clapping against Camila's butt. Lauren grunted and came with a loud moan, ass cheeks clenching. The vibrating anal plug inside her intensified the sensations.
Her lips still wrapped around her clit, Camila sucked herself to push herself off that brink where she teetered until she was thrown off-balance. She came again, her entire body trembling, her double coming hard along with her. Camila swore her vision dimmed, and white light exploded in the corners of her eyes.
When she opened her eyes, Lauren was standing by the bedside table, naked, cock limp. She set the toys Camila borrowed earlier on the table. "You okay? You blacked out for a bit, I think." Camila's doppel was fast asleep, curled up beside Camila. "I told you it's exhausting." Lauren grinned, bending over to kiss her lips.
Camila groaned and rolled her eyes playfully. "Yeah, yeah. You're right. Did you order dinner yet?"
"You want me to?"
"Yes, please."
"Rest up," Lauren said against Camila's brow. "I plan on having some more fun with my Camilas." She winked, and went to retrieve her phone. Camila rolled on her back and smiled, her eyes closing as she drifted asleep.

Vote
Comment