Shower With Me

Lauren g!p
New York, so far sucked. And things didn't seem like they would be getting better for Camila any time soon.

Except...they were about to, real fast.

She set her alarm for 3 Am sharp. She wasn't too worried about waking up her roommate because her roommate was awake still, and so was her guest. So when her alarm went off she got up, grabbed her shower caddy and shut her eyes as she dashed out of the room, not wanting to see her roommate's face for the first time in some pre or post-orgasmic state.

She slipped into the bathroom and immediately froze as the sound of a voice echoed around the walls. It was beautiful, which wasn't a surprise. Everyone's singing voice at that school was amazing. Sure, she knew that there weren't individual bathrooms per room, but she hadn't thought she'd have to shower with other people around. She was instantly nervous as she set about starting her moisturizing routine. She had barely been able to share a bathroom with her ex-boyfriend Shawn when they had sleepovers, how would she be able to share with some faceless person?

The squeaking of the faucets and the abrupt silence of the water stopping caught Camila's attention and she subtly turned around as the stall door opened. She felt her face flush immediately as she gaped at the beauty that walked out in a cloud of steam.

Long dark hair, piercing green eyes, full breasts that sat above washboard abs, and...she was naked. Well naked, except for the towel around her neck that covered her chest.

She was naked and really, Camila couldn't help glancing down. And really, she didn't mean to gasp in shock.

This girl- no woman, was packing, huge. And she wasn't even erect yet.

Camila turned around quickly and clenched her thighs to kill the sudden heat between her legs as she wrapped a towel around her waist and approached her.

"Freshmen?" She asked as she walked up to the sink next to hers, carrying a small shower caddy too.

Camila nodded and tried to keep her eyes focused on her reflection. "Uh...yeah. I'm... Camila." She stammered as she wiped off her makeup.

The girl turned fully to her and smiled. "It's nice to meet you Camila. I'm Lauren. Junior." She said, offering a hand.

Camila turned and shook it with a nervous smile as her green eyes twinkled.

"I don't usually shower this late but I just couldn't sleep. The roommate's been practicing for an audition and she just won't shut up." Lauren said with a grin.

Camila searched for words. "I...don't...I'm going to...."

She glanced down at the ground but paused when she noticed a huge tent underneath Lauren's towel, pointing straight at her.

Her heart skipped a beat as her panties flooded. She'd definitely need to take a shower now.

Lauren just grinned at her. "Like what you see?" She asked, stepping forward. "It's a lot bigger now." She said.

Camila shook her head. "I...what...we just met."

"Mhm." Lauren said, leaning in to whisper into Camila's ear. "And you're the prettiest girl I've seen on this campus. And you're little eye-sexing that you did when I got out of the shower, well fuck. It just turned me on."

Camila closed her eyes and fought back a moan at her words. She had never been more turned on in her life.

"I'd really like some help taking care of this." She suggested. "But I understand if you'd rather not."

Camila leaned into her. "I...think I need to take a shower." She said.

"Yeah? You feel dirty?" She asked grinning, wrapping her arms around Camila's waist and pulling her closer. She felt her clothed erection rub against the sliver of skin just under her sleep shorts and she groaned. She was so wet just thinking about fucking this near stranger right now.