Chapter 3

If you cannot see the names on the side the colors are who is mates with who. But if you cannot see the pictures or the names let me know and I will try to do a slideshow or just do the pictures individually or do couple pictures of the mates. Please let me know. The song on the side makes me think of how things are going with her not wanting to tell her brother that she found her mate yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I need to think of some place that no one will notice that I am with Dakota and his friends. Come on think Ava think. I got it! Ok it may seem like I am being a little kid with this one but it is the only thing I can think of.

I turn the corner and go to a spot that I have not been at since I was a little baby. Turn off my car I get out.

“What is this place?” I hear from behind me.

Looking over my shoulder, I see Dakota and his friends looking at me crazy.

“You will see just follow me. Be careful though...” Paul cuts me off.

“Ah…Damn branch.” I hear Paul say.

“…you do not want to trip over some branches.” I finish.

“Now you finish it after I trip.” Paul growls.

I see Dakota’s eyes darken so I place my hand on his arm, which causes him to look at me and I see his eyes go back to their blue grey color.

Looking at Paul I say, “No you cut me off so I was not able to finish what I was saying until after.”

Grabbing Dakota’s hand I pull him towards the destination I have chosen to talk.

{Dakota’s POV}

All I can think about right now is her hand in mine. I am looking around trying to find out where we are heading but all I see are lots of trees. 

‘Dude look.’ I hear Mark say in my head.

I see a small little playground and a little pond on the far end.

I see Ava look at me, “Do you want them to hear us talk?”

Shaking my head no I look at the boys, “You two stay here and we will be down by the pond.”

“Sure Dakota.” Paul says.

{Ava’s POV}

I sit by the pond and playing with the flowers trying to think about what to say.

“Are you even want to be my mate?” I hear Dakota ask while looking at the water.

Looking at him, I can see him thinking head about something.

“Yeah. I do want to be your mate. Just because you and my brother do not get along does not mean I will reject you. I am not that heartless.” I say. You can hear the hurt in my voice.

He sits down beside me, “How do you expect your brother to be fine with you being my mate?”  

Looking at him, I can feel my evil smirk form on my face, “Leave that to me. By the end of the week I am sure everyone will know that I am your mate. Well that is if you want them to know.”

I see his smirk form, “Yeah I want everyone to know. Maybe then I won’t have to try to stay calm when I see boys hitting on you at school.”

I look at my watch, “I should get back the girls and I have dance practice. Simone and Tess are on the dance team so I will talk to the girls. Though none of you boys will know our plans until the day you are supposed to.”  

I see him raise an eyebrow when I look back at the boys, “That means no trying to get it from them do you hear me?”

“Yeah.” I hear them both say.

He stands up, “Let get you there than.”

He extends his hands down for me to grab. Looking up at him, I grab his hands and he pulls me up and close to him.

“When will we be able to know?” He asks.

“Soon.” Is all I say before I give him a kiss on the cheek.

{Simone’s POV}

I see my mate, Dakota, and Mark pull into the parking lot with Ava. That is odd. Looking I notice no one is paying attention. I run over to them to see what is up. I stop dead in my tracks when I see Dakota kiss Ava. I look around and I see her brother walking into a spot he will be able to see them.

Running to them, I pull them apart. I hear Dakota growl. I point over to where Ava’s brother Ryan is now standing. Ava quickly bends in her car.

“Simone help me with this. I do not want Ryan to know yet.” I hear her say.

“I will grab it.” I hear Mark say.

Looking over at him, I see him and Paul walking towards her and each grab an end of the cooler that normally has our drinks.  

“Wait!” I hear Ava say.

“What?” I ask.

She looks at her brother who is now looking our way.

“I just told the girls to let the boys know that they are helping you and I carry the cooler.” She says.

Then she looks at Dakota, “You three going to stay?” Her eyebrow is raised and she has a smirk on her face.

I see Dakota look in Ryan’s direction. Looking over my shoulder, I see the girls have Ryan and his friends away from our line of view.

“Where did they go?” I ask.

“They did what I told them to. Just take it this way they now know.” She says.

Next thing I know Dakota grabs her and kisses her. Paul and Mark quickly block them from anyone’s view.  

{Unknown Person’s POV}

He did not just kiss the girl that is supposed to be my mate. I will not allow him to do it again. Walking towards her locker, I slip a piece of paper in her locker.

It says, ‘Reject him or I WILL tell your brother about you being mates with Dakota. I made it so they hated each other in the first place and I will not let you bring them together again. I MEAN IT AVA GET RID OF HIM! ~~A’