Chapter 10

Another chapter the day after posting one I feel happy to get it done so fast.

~Ariel

_________________________________________________________

{Dakota’s POV}

Andrew is laughing at me.  He says, “What makes you think she wants to be with you?”

Andrew starts walking in the direction Ava went.

“Guys!” I yelled.

The guys surrounded Andrew and I and the few girls with us went and blocked the way so he could not get towards Ava.

“Emilee and Simone go check on Ava.” I say not taking my eyes off of Andrew.

Andrew is about to attack me when Ryan makes the first move.

{Emilee’s POV}

“Which room is she in?” I whisper looking at Simone.

She thinks for a second than smells the air than looks at me with a confused look, “Do you smell that?”

I sniff the air and get a strong smell of pickles. Then I remember that it looked like Ava had a jar of pickles and something else.

We look at each other and at the same time say, “AVA!”

That is when we ran to the end of the short hallway and opened the door and found Ava taking a bite of a pickle with what looks like ice cream on it.

“Ava?” I whisper.

She looks at us with her eyes wide when we come in and shut the door.

She looks down at the things in her lap and back at us and says, “I am not sharing.”

Simone and I start laughing. I go to link Ryan where we are like planned but I cannot get through.

“Simone can you try to link Dakota so he knows where we are?  I cannot get through Ryan’s link.” I say.

She nods and looks off into space just to look at me with her eyes wide.

“What?” I ask.

“Andrew went to attack Dakota and Ryan jumped in to attack Andrew before Dakota could.” She whispers.

“WHAT!?” I say getting up and going towards the door. Looking at Ava’s confused face that has ice cream all over it I say, “Watch her Simone.” With that I am out the door.

{Ryan’s POV}

I see Andrew about to attack Dakota and that is when I lost it. I have to protect my sister, her mate and my mate.