Chapter 2

The video on the side I feel fits this story. I hope you like this chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The week after the party was the hardest because everywhere I was he was. The only thing I can see when I close my eyes are his blue grey eyes getting darker and darker whenever he see me around any guy. I have yet to tell anyone that I found my mate because I know the outcome it will cause if people found out. Think of it this way it might turn into WW3 if my brother found out that my mate is the person he hates the most.

“Earth to Ava.” I hear seeing an object blur in front of my face.

Shaking my head, I look and see Olivia next to me.

“Sorry I was spacing.” I say with embarrassment.

“You have been doing that a lot. Is everything alright?” She asks concerned.

I was looking away from her while I try to think of something to tell her. My mind goes elsewhere when I look up the hall and see him staring. His friends must have noticed because they look my way.

Looking away fast I tell Olivia, “Everything is fine. I just cannot say yet ok? You have to trust me.”

She looks up the hall and I peek up the hall to see that Dakota and his friends are looking at me.

“Why is Dakota Redfield looking at you?” Olivia asks with her eyebrow raised.

“I cannot say.” Grabbing her arm and shutting my locker I say, “We better get to class.”

We walk past Dakota and his friends and one of his friends toss a piece of paper on my books. I look to see if Olivia noticed but she did not notice a thing.

I open the paper and see it says, ‘We need to talk. Text me please 555-123-4567. My friends know but I can see you have not said anything yet. I will be waiting to hear from you. –Dakota’

“What is that?” Olivia asks.

I fold it quickly and put it in my back pocket and say, “Nothing.”

“Whatever you say Ava.” She says.

I sit in my seat which it luckily in the back away from anyone in my pack. I take out my phone and add his number and text him.

‘U wanted 2 talk so what is it bout? –Ava’

‘U know what this is bout. –Dakota’

‘R u sure I know? –Ava’

‘I know u felt the shocks. I jus want 2 talk 2 my mate. –Dakota’

I look around to make sure no one is looking. I am happy that we are watching a movie right now.

‘I know u told ur friends since u said that on the paper. But u n my brother r enemies n it would not be the best for ny1 if I told yet. –Ava’

‘Who is ur brother? –Dakota’

I text him my brother’s name knowing that this will not end well.

{Dakota’s POV}

‘My brother is Ryan Young –Ava’

Shit! Why did I have to be mates with his sister?

“Damn dude I do not think that is going to go well.” I hear behind me.

Looking over my shoulder I see my beta Paul looking at my phone.

“At least she is hot.” I hear my head fighter Mark says.

I hear the growl in my throat, “MINE!”

I feel someone nudging my side. I look and see Paul looking towards me with his eyes wide and points to the corner of the parking lot.

My phone vibrates and I see it is from Ava. ‘Follow me with ur friends n we can talk. Hurry be4 my brother is told I left. –Ava’

Looking at the guys I say, “Let get a move on it. You guys follow me while I follow her.”

They both look at each other and say, “WHAT!?”