Chapter 9

Only a few more chapters left!! I hope you like this chapter. **Hint** A child born in book #1 plays a part in this chapter that is also who book #3 will be about.**Hint**

~Ariel

______________________________________________________________

{Ava’s POV}

These last couple of days has been hell for me but at least I am still alive. I have had to eat nasty food and drink something that is brown. Andrew lets me outside to get some fresh air but I am in a blacked out back yard. The past few days I have smelled other wolves that are close but I am not sure where they are. So I have a plan and it may take a few days but I hope it will work because I want to get back to my family.

{Dakota’s POV}

It has been two days and two days of hell for my pack and Ryan’s pack. What is shocking is that it takes Ava being kidnapped and the life of a family member to both packs for us to work together. I still am shock that two days ago I found out that Ava was pregnant. I remember Ryan’s word when I gave him the paper.

~Two Days Ago~

“If I knew my sister and niece or nephew’s life was possible not in danger I would kick your ass.” He growled at me.

To be completely honest I was kind scared and if I knew Ava was safe I would probably let him. I hate that I may be ruining her dance career.

Ryan pulls me out of my thoughts by saying something I never thought he would say, “But I am happy that she is. I mean she has wanted a baby since she was little and acted like her baby dolls were real. It means that we even have to learn be friends again. I am only saying this because I can see that Ava loves you and you love her and I know that is all that really matters. Plus you’re her mate so you are stuck with our family.” He laughs at the last part.

~Present~

There is a knock on the office door so I yell, “Come in!” Looking back down at the places for our packs to look in for Ava.

“Dakota?” I hear from the door.

Looking up I see a girl that has long brown hair and hazel eyes. I have never seen this girl before, “Yes?”

She looks down, “Are you Dakota Redfield Alpha with a mate named Ava Young?”

I look at Ryan who shrugs. Looking back at the girl who is now looking up with hopeful eyes.

I swallow and nod thinking the worst.

A smile forms on the girls face, “Thank god I got the right place. Maybe I should listen to my dad more. My name is Maddie Daniels. My father is Alpha Hunter Daniels.”

Thinking I have heard the name before than it clicks, “You mother and father and your uncle control two of the most successful packs. You are the youngest child that Hunter and Christel have.”