Chapter 4

The outfits are posted in a video. I could not get a collage to work in my favor. So that was my last option.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been a month since I got that first note in my locker. I still get them every day and it is starting to scare me. I do not know who it is but I am scared. I feel like I am in an episode of Pretty Little Liars since the person sending the notes goes by ‘A’. I have not told anyone about my mate besides the girls and now I know I have to tell them about the notes. I got one today saying how the mystery person loves the new perfume I am using.

So now, I am standing in the gym with my gym bag and in it are all the notes I have gotten. I know I will have to stop this somehow and I am scared it will take me telling my brother about my mate and in turns telling them both about the notes. However, I want to let the girls in on my plan to get the boys to come together and that plan starts today in an hour and instead of practicing our dance routine for tomorrow we will be doing what I think is needed to hopefully rid me of this mystery person.

The girls walk in a few minutes after I got her. Our dance team consists of me, Olivia, Nova, Emilee, Simone and Tess. The girls that have all the say in both packs.

“Ladies quiet down we have to be there in an hour.” I say.

They all look at me confused but it is Emilee who speaks, “What do we have to do in an hour?”

Looking scared, “I have to tell you all something. Then we are going to take care of something that I think will help with the whole pack thing. In short, my brother will know about and who my mate is. Let us form a circle. A small one I do not want to talk so loud.”

When they form the circle, I place my bag by my side, grabbing out the notes I scatter them in the middle and they all grab some and start reading them.

Olivia looks up at me, “What are these?”

“I have been getting these since the day you all found out who my mate is. I get two or three a day sometimes only one.” I say.

“And you are just now telling us?” Simone whisper yells at me.

I nod, “Whoever this person is has to be in one of our packs. The person I think is stalking me. I never know if I am alone at times. I am getting scared.”

“We will help in any way we can.” Tess says.

Smiling I say, “You guys brought the kind of clothes I told you?”

When they all nod I say, “Let go get changed. Oh and the guys will be at the place we are going in about two hours. We will be telling the elders of both packs why we should bring both packs together or at least get the boys to work together. Because...” I look away from them and I swallow hard looking at them, “…because my life could be in danger.”

They all get us fast and pull me up then we all walk into the girl’s dressing room.

“Wait here with Ava. We will go in and check to make sure no one is in there.” Simone says.

Simone, Tess and Olivia go in and make sure that no one is in there.

“It is all clear.” Tess comes out and says.

We all go in, change, and make ourselves look professional.

I have on my dress that has a pink top and black bottom and I pair it with my pink shoes. Emilee has on a white strapless dress and she added a brown belt with it to match her brown heels. Nova has a dress with a white top half that goes into a brown skirt she adds a wide brown belt that are the same color as her heels. Olivia being the simple person she is puts on a peach color dress with floral print flats. Simone is the only one who decides to wear pants. She has black wide leg pants on and a greyish blouse that has a circle print she paired it with plain black heels. I think Tess and Olivia are somewhat alike because she chose a black dress with a ruffled top half. She added a cream-colored belt to match her heels.