Chapter 7

Sorry for the long wait. If you have not yet check out my new story titled Oh For The Love Of Sprinkles!. Like always vote and comment on what you think of this chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moving without anyone in the house was easy since every male in Dakota’s pack help load things into two trucks. Ryan took the whole pack out for dinner and my reason for not going was that I was not feeling well.

The girls help me hang my clothing in the closet while I put things into the dresser. We also add a few of my things on the wall. Dakota took one of my pictures that Emilee took of my dancing and put it on his desk in his office.

I am scared to tell him that I may be going to a college out of town. However, the reasons why I wanted to leave seem to not exist anymore. I love dance but I also am in love with Dakota. I know the person to call and see what I they feel would be the best thing for me to do.

She answers on the second ring, “Ava sweetie! What’s wrong are you or your brother hurt?”

“No mom we are not hurt. I have to talk to you about something and I want your honest opinion.” I say.

“Ok sweetie. What is it?” She asks.

With that, I tell her everything from meeting Dakota to now. When I told her how I am being stalked, I heard her start crying.

“Oh sweetie I am sorry we are not there right now. We should be back in a week. However, with your problem the only thing I can say is follow your heart. I am sure Dakota will stand by you with whatever you choose. I have to go we have to help your new aunt get things finished for the barbecue to welcome her and her two kids into the pack. We will be back next Monday.” She says.

“Okay mom. Tell Uncle Drake and Aunt Claire and the kids I say hello.” I say before hanging up.

I lie back on the bed and just start to think. I start to fall asleep when I decide what I am going to do with my life and dance.

{Dakota’s POV}

When I finish all the paperwork and other things for the pack, I sit back and look at the ceiling. I have not got this much work done in a long time. Sighing I look down at the new addition to my desk and a slow smile forms on my face. I am missing her so much right now.

A knock on the door make my smile disappear because right now all I want to do I go upstairs and see Ava.

“Come in!” I say loud enough for the person on the other side of the door can hear.

To my shock, Ryan walks in.

“You should see this. I walked into Ava’s old room when we got back about an hour ago and found this.” He says holding out a piece a paper. 

I look at him and see his nerves look and that he is pale. Grabbing the note, I read it and pale.

‘Ava oh dear sweet Ava. You did the wrong thing by moving in with that asshole. I guess I will have to teach you a lesson. Oh how I will love killing you slowly. ~~A’

Looking at Ryan I say, “We have to find out who this person is. NOW!” I growl the last part.

He looks even more nervous, “Umm…Andrew Parker my mate’s brother is missing. We thought it was just a crush on her we did not think it would be this bad.”

“Do you think it is him who was sending them to Ava?” I ask.

He opens his phone and looks at it for a while. Next thing I know my phone is vibrating from inside my desk drawer. I take it out and see I have a picture message from Ryan.

“Wait until you get all four.” He says not looking up from his phone.

Five minutes later, I open the first one and see a bedroom with pictures of Ava everywhere. All four pictures seem to be like that but some are places she has been and some have others in them. One picture stands out. What I see makes me go pale and shivers go down my spine.

I am seeing red now at the picture of Ava showering.

Looking at Ryan, “He must have cameras all over her room.”