Spring Break

(Joey POV)
I'm in my 7th period an waiting for the bell to ring I'm in Math and it sucks Ariana and Chachi  and I are just passing notes for are spring break plans going to Vegas I'm so surprised that my parents let me and Beth go to Vegas once the bell rang I ran out of class and went to Beth's car when I saw Beth I just gave her a big hug were going to Vegas we got home and packed are things then I get a text from Conner saying I'm out side I just ran thank god my parents aren't home yet I jumped on him putting my legs around him kissing him after I pull away Ricky drove up Beth did the same thing we got are bags and went to the airport when we got their I saw Ariana and Chachi and we herd are plane and went on I was by Conner and Chachi I was so excited!
(Conner POV)
When I her the pilot say were are now at Vegas I was excite and I woke up every body we rent a car and went to are hotel room Beth and Ricky got a room Chachi and Ariana to and Jory and I got a room by are selfs after we settled in we went to the strip and walked around and it was so cool there was these performers singing One Direction Best song ever I think there concert tonight anyway we had a blast it was already 1am we were all tired when we got back to the hotel at Cesar Plaice Joey and I shared a bed we cuddled peacefully just from the first night I knew it was going to be a great trip.