Joeys 2nd Dream

(Joeys Dream)
I'm in bed and I have to wake up but something telling me I not safe and I did not feel safe then when I turn over to see if that felt better I saw Conner smiling at me and then I felt safe. But it was only a dream when I really woke up and turn around no ones was there.
I got ready me and Beth are doing are morning things she told me how and Conner doing then I said good then I told her about my dream. She said maybe is a sign that you are meant for each other. After she said that I text Conner saying hey miss you with a 💘. He said miss you to. I had no idea if I should tell him about my dream would he think that's creepy. But he is my boyfriend but in not sure.
(Conner POV)
When I herd Joey texted me I felt happy. Today's is Friday and might want to hangout with him.
(Joey POV)
Today my parents are leaving for the weekend they are leaving today right after we go to school so Beth is going to Taylor's for the night because he has his own apartment so me and Conner are just going to watch movies. Me and Conner never been alone before we'll for a long time. But what are we going to talk about. But I know it's going to be a good time.
(Conner POV)
While getting ready Joey text me if I wanted to stay the night I said sure. when I was going to Joeys place with some is favorite Starbucks and food I got their.
(Joey POV)
When the door bell rang I ran to the door and Conner walked in I could not help it I gave Conner a big hug jumping on him Conner giggled and just hugged me back. When we got to the kitchen me him talked about what movie to watch on Netflix then when we just on the couch and he just looking at me and when I looked at him looking at me I just smiled and said what but in a flirty way. Then next thing you know my head was on his laps we were just staring at each other's eyes I got lost in his eyes then he got closer and closer then he just kissed me all I felt was magic that dream was not a dream it was a vision we just ignore the movie and and just keep on kissing. Then we stop and just talked about random stuff we even talk if we ever going to till anybody else. Then we went to my bed and feel to sleep. When I woke up and it was like my dream. But this time it was real.