The New Friend

(Joey's POV)
When we got to San Fransico and Markus was on the same plain. But Me and Bethany got home before are parents did . I went on my phone got a text from Conner saying I have to come over. When he came over he had a worried look when he was going to tell me something Beth came in the room saying I leaving with Ricky before Conner said anything. After we said bye Conner just said I kissed Markus I was shocked but I told him if he wanted to do it but he said no then I kissed him saying your mine don't forget that.
(Conner POV)
When I left Joey house I was surprised he wasn't mad but when I walked out I saw Markus when he saw me he was trying to talk to me.
(Markus POV)
When I saw Conner I just wanted to tell him sorry But my feelings were going crazy I just wanted to tell him about how I had feelings for him for a while but I couldn't. But after I said sorry he left.
MONDAY
(Joey POV)
I went in school but I felt every body was staring but nobody was and I saw Beth and ran to her then the principal came to me and said this is the new girl her name is Chachi. She is short but she Mexican and her hair is brown her eyes were grey she was pretty. I walk her to her class room but she said she would like if I walk her around the school. But If Conner see me with chachi he will get mad but it's okay he kissed Markus but I'm just walking Chachi to class. She is a nice girl and she wants to set with us for lunch.