Vegas

(Joey POV)
I woke up by the sun hitting my eyes I checked my phone 7:37am Conners arm is on my waist and I woke him up with a kiss then I went to the shower when I got out there was Conner shirt less he had pecks and six packs this is the first time seeing him shirtless he saw me staring at him he gave me a side smile I walked out to get coffee then I saw Chachi and Ariana at the Starbucks in MGM I talked with them and then Beth came along hugging me saying good morning family all of us got so close we call each other family then after we waited for the boys once they came we went to a swap meet cause all of us but Ricky an Conner are Latin.
(Conner POV)
When Ricky drove us to the swap meet Joey and I were holding hands and this man was giving us a dirty look we took a rest because it's hot here at Vegas and a kid went up to Joey asking are you and him pointing at me dating yeah Joey said the kid was saying that he thought that was cool cause it's unique I thought he was say that's weird or bad after the swap meet we went to circus circus and went in sum rides and played some games I won some stuff got Joey and just walked around Vegas again then Beth suggested to go bungie jumping.