The Dream

Joeys Dream
I was in a church and I was waiting for someone it was Chachi she was wearing all white dress coming down the aisle she was beautiful with her dress on. While the priest said does anybody disagree I herd Conner screaming no you belong with me but. But I did not know who to choose.
(Joey POV)
I woke up and I went to Beth she was getting ready for a interview I told her about my dream she said I had to listen to my heart. When I got ready and I called Chachi told her to meet me at Starbucks. When I got there I told her about my dream when she also said I had listen to my heart why are they saying that if I had no idea but Chachi was blushing when I told her she was my bride but that went away when the Conner said he doesn't want us to get married.
(Chachi POV)
After we finished are drinks we went to the mall but why did Joey have a crush on me but why did I feel something when he kissed me. I have to figure something out . I got my phone and told Joey if he can get a drink when he left I called Conner saying are you really done with Joey cause you saw trying to get are attention when you kissed Markus. But he was trying to make me think he wasn't. But I know how he is.
(Conner POV)
Chachi called me it was very weird but I did not want her to know I was trying to make them jealous.