Asking Out

(Conner POV)
I woke up with excitement today because I'm going to ask out Joey and when usually I wake cranky. But today I have to look extra good today because of Joey but not to good so no one will be suspensions.
(Joey POV)
I woke up 6:00 am already I herd Beth getting ready in our bathroom then I told her good morning and she said it back she is so happy every second. While we left at 6:35 to get Starbucks and donuts in my head I was thinking what would she think off me and Conner. When I got to school I saw Conner and I look away hugged Beth she told me have good day and love you the kisses my cheek. Then after that Conner left an I just ran to home room.
(Conner POV)
I saw Joey walks in with his sister then when he was about to look at me I looked away and talked to Markus then when Beth left I did not know what to do and left. Them during lunch I went to Joey and ask him if he can help me with my English homework when he was doing that I could not focus he just look so cute .
I'm just hoping he says yes when I ask him out.
(Joey POV)
I was happy when I herd my 7th period bell ring that means having to change form my P.E close to my normal close then when I was walking out I saw Conner looking at me and smiling.
(Conner POV)
I saw Joey looking cuter and when I got him and took home to a hallway with no one in it. when I was going to ask him out Markus told me that he has my charger. then when I said yes then Markus told me I also have your earphone then when I thought he was gone I was wondering if he was going to come again I was to distracted.
(Joey POV)
Conner was took me to a hallway then when he was trying to ask me something Markus keep disturbing us. After the second time he was distracted but I just got his face and kissed him. And that whole time I was surprised I kissed him and I made the first move. Also I was singing latch in my head. Then he said will you go out with then I said did that kiss answer your question.