Chachi or Conner ?

(Joey POV)
I was thinking about Conner did I messed up by breaking up with him or did I do a good thing ? He did care for me but he hits me in public so I went to Chachi house to talk but when I got there she was really happy to see me she have jumped on me saying hey. I was happy with her I ask her if I messed up she said no I think what you did was good he doesn't deserved you. But she wanted do something let's get this off you mind so she got Ryan,Anthony,Colleen and Ariana we all went to the mall. I got a call by Connner But what is he going to say. I answered the phone he said I know I messed up but I interrupted why don't you go with Markus. But he told me I did he was saying sorry but he still wants to be friends. But the weird thing is I got jealous and told him cool and I'm with Chachi. After that I got Chachi and told her she was happy saying we are going to make him jealous. Then I saw Conner and Markus with there gang but they were holding hands the thing that got me mad was he was not scared of what people think here but when I was with him he pushed me in public so I got Chachi and kissed her. But after that kissed I felt I actually like Chachi all I could think was FML what am I'm going to do.
(Chachi POV)
I was ordering food to get Joey and I something but he got me while waiting and kissed me after we stop we just looked at each other like we feel in love it was weird but it was just a acted but it felt like something else.
(Conner POV)
When I was with Markus I told the gang about it they were okay with it. After I saw Chachi and Joey kiss I felt jealous and just hugged and kiss Markus making sure he saw it.