7 month later

(Joey POV)
So it's been 7 month me and Conner are still together and I made a group of friends two girls one name Colleen and the other Ariana two boys one name Ryan and Anthony they know about me and Conner but Conners friends don't know and Valentines day is on Saturday and by parents are leaving again to a vacation to vegas for valentines day so Beth is going to Taylor's house again Conner is staying over again this time Conner is going to bring me a surprise I don't know what it is.
(Conner POV)
So last time me Joey just had a great time. So this time I got his favorite love story hunger games because it's action and love also got him tickets for me Beth and Taylor's to disney land we are going on Valentines Day Beth told Joey she staying with Taylor but we are going to disney land so excited.
(Joey POV)
It's Thursday and there is a new girl I think her name is Rosanna she is tall like Conner and brown hair and pretty cute. She has my math and English and I think she going to be in my art. Then Conner changes his classes to have most of his classes with me now we have PE with each other. He is doing all this for me.
(Conner POV)
It's Saturday and that means we are going to Disneyland. So I went to his house early and told Beth to pack his stuff. When I got their I woke him up and told him to get up and go to the car he woke up and said ok but he say all of us in the car what's going on and Taylor and Beth we are going to Disneyland and his face was very bright and happy then he hugged and kiss me then hugged Beth and we went to the airport.