Art Class

(Joey POV) I walked in to the classroom and just saw Conner and looked away when he looked at me it was weird. When I sat down the teacher for are next project we have to choose a partner. And of cored I have to get chosen a partner but I was surprised when Conner sat with me. And said so you have a partner my heart was pounding but I answered really fast yes. But why did I feel like this. (Conner POV) I saw Joey not getting a partner he did help me on my homework let me nice to him and my friends were being fucking mean to him I just should be his partner. So I walked to him and sat down and said do you have a partner his voice sounded surprised when he said yes. But why did I feel bad and my heart was happy every time I saw him. But one thing I'm not gay and if my friends new they tell everybody and I would get made fun of. I just ask him about the project I said after school can you go to Starbucks so we can talk about the project.
(Joey POV)
When he ask me about to go to Starbucks I said yes but excited and he gave a smile then walked away I was excited to go but one thing it's just talking about a project not a date. but I wished it was a date wait no I'm not gay or am I who cares have to focus in school .