Joeys Dream

(Joeys Dream)
I was at the mall but I was looking for Conner cause we were already dating but his friends were not liking it and his closes friend his name was Markus and he was trying to make me leave so I won't see him. Then I woke up and I was thinking about the dream while I was walking to school I just keep thinking if the dream was a sign or not. It was lunch and then I was pulled in to a room randomly I do not know who it was.
(Conner POV)
I went to the family's bathroom I the school the only place I can go to with a lock in school and I pulled Joey in I told him I was sorry about how I'm acting then I hugged him.
(Joey POV)
Conner hugged me then my gut was telling my to hug him back in my mind was Holy shit I'm hugging Conner and his cologne smells really good. Then he looked at me he got closer to my lips then my phone ringed and I saw it and said I have to go sorry. Then I walked away and with a smile to ear to ear. why was I so happy.
(Conner POV)
Why did I almost kiss him and it felt so right. But I can not tell anybody. So I have to be nice but not that nice.
When I got home I was thinking should I go out with him. No but he is so cute but I can't. But his blue / green eyes his tan smooth skin his black hair. I think I should.