Chapter Five: Centuries

Normal POV

Jaden kneels down and takes a deep breath. "Did i actually beat the real King of Games?" Jaden whispers.

"That was a good duel Jaden." Yugi smiles. Jaden stands up and smirks. "Thanks Yugi. It was an honor." Jaden says. "Now that YOUR the King of Games you have to protect that title." Yugi says. 

"Oh he will." Jesse says, joining in the conversation. "You seem alot like Jaden, Jesse was it?" Yugi says. 

"Yep my name is Jesse, Jesse Anderson. Me and Jay have gotten that alot. I guess our passion for dueling is what makes us similar." Jesse says. 

"Well, we need to start heading back to the academy." Jaden says. 

"Thats Okay. Go have fun  dueling Jaden." Yugi says. 

"Yeah. Thats the plan. Come on Jesse. Dont wanna miss our ride home." Jaden says. 

"I'm coming." Jesse says. 

Jaden and Jesse board the ship that they came to Domino City with. They both stayed in Room 319. 

"Jaden. Why didn't you ask more questions about that Zorc fella?" Jesse asks.

"Yugi couldn't help us. Plus it's made clear Zorc is after those Sacred Beasts. I cant let him get them."Jaden says. 

"We could use Yugi's help." Jesse says. 

"We dont Jess. He has been through enough on his own journeys." Jaden says. "He's already lost alot." 

"Like what Jay?" Jesse asks.

"The only reason why i beat him is because since his Millennium Puzzle has been gone and his friends went to follow their dreams Yugi has been alone." Jaden says. 

"Sounds rough." Jesse says. 

"It is. Especially when Seto Kaiba is still a jerk to Yugi." Jaden says.

"Hey isn't Kaiba the one who shot your made cards into space?" Jesse asks. 

"Yeah. But because of Kaiba, My deck is the way it is. Sometimes i wonder if i would have been able to win some of my most dangerous matches without Neos." Jaden says. 

"Well by tomorrow we will be back at the academy and i'm sure Alexis is waiting for you." Jesse says. 

Jaden blushes. "I haven't even thought about Lex this entire time." Jaden says to himself. 

"Testing, Alright all ship riders to Duel Academy will depart shortly and arrive in 9 hours." A mans voice screeches on the ships speakers. 

"Plus, I got a tournament to win!" Jaden smiles.