Chapter Twelve: Graduation

A huge ceremony took place only two days after the final match of the tournament. Every single student at Duel Academy met at the Obelisk Duel arena to see Counselor Sheppard and Dr. Crowler on stage with microphones. The crowd roared in excitement. It was graduation day for all the third years and time for them to leave Duel Academy. 

"We welcome all students to this honored event." Sheppard spoke into his microphone. 

Crowler whipped out a piece of crippled paper. "Now i will say the names of all third year duelists that will be leaving this academy and setting sights on new things and hopefully, new duels." Crowler says 

"Starting with, Bastion Misawa." Crowler says. 

Bastion comes walking up upon the stage in his Ra Yellow jacket. He smiles at the crowd. 

"Next up we have third year Syrus Truesdale!" Crowler rasps into the mic. 

Syrus too joins Bastion on the duel field looking apon the crowd. 

"Third year, Chazz Princeton." Sheppard announced. 

Chazz approached the duel field with a straight face. 

"Then to wrap it up we have third year Alexis Rhodes and third year Jaden Yuki!" Crowler proudly says.

Jaden and Alexis smile and hold hands as they walk up to the duel field.

"Now as a tradition we will have the rest of the students choose one of our graduates to face off against someone else." Sheppard says. All the students started pulling out their DPA's and sending in requests. Sheppard looked at all requests then began to speak. "Looks like the final duel of this year will be.... Jaden Yuki vs... Jesse Anderson!" Sheppard reads. 

The crowd roars and screams in response. "Didn't see that coming." Chazz says. 

"Now all other fellow graduates you may watch from the sides. Jaden you will stay and wait for Jesse." Crowler says. 

"Jaden!" Atticus screams from the crowd, tossing Jaden's duel disk to him. 

"Thanks Atticus." Jaden smiles. 

"Be careful and have fun." Alexis kisses Jaden on the cheek before she leaves. 

Jaden slides on his duel disk and injects his deck. Jesse approaches the duel field with his duel disk all ready to go. "You ready?" Jesse asks. 

"As i'll ever be!" Jaden says. 

"Duel!"

DUEL POV

Jaden: (4000 LP)

Jesse: (4000 LP) 

Jesse: Ill kick off this duel if you dont mind. (draw) I summon Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus! (Atk: 1800) Then ill lay this here facedown. You're up Jay, dont disappoint.

Jaden: Oh i wont. (draw) I summon Elemental Hero Bubbleman! (Def: 1200) And when Bubbleman is all alone i get to draw two cards. (draw) Now i end my turn with two facedown cards.

Jesse: (draw) Im going to summon Crystal Beast Amber Mammoth! (Atk: 1700) Now Amber, squash that Bubbleman! 

Jaden: Im activating the N E Swap spell card! This allows me to switch out Bubbleman by putting him in my hand to summon a Neo-Spacian. I summon Neo-Spacian Grand Mole! (Atk: 900) 

Jesse: Well you got me there.

Jaden: Yep, and there is still plenty more! (draw)Im gonna activate the spell Polymerization to fuse the Bubbleman, Avian and Sparkman in my hand to summon my newest hero, Elemental Hero Core! (Atk: 2800) 

Jesse: Woah.

Jaden: Hero Core, attack Amber Mammoth! 

Jesse: Gah! (2900 LP) 

Jaden: ah yeah. and Jesse when its my end phase if i destroyed a monster with Core i can destroy a additional monster when my turn is over, say goodbye to your Sapphire Pegasus!

Jesse: No! 

Jaden: Another one bites the dust.

Jesse: Alright. (draw) I summon Crystal Beast Emerald Turtle in defense mode. (Def: 2000) 

Jaden: Ah come on Jess. Nothing else?

Jesse: Bad hand i guess. Haha.

Jaden: Well lets see if i can finish this. (draw) Alright! I activate Fusion Recovery to bring Polymerization and Avian to my hand. Then i activate Polymerization to fuse Elemental Hero Neos with Elemental Hero Avian to summon, Elemental Hero Neos Knight! (Atk: 2500) Now Neos Knight will attack your Turtle! 

Jesse: Agh!

Jaden: And Elemental Hero Core will attack!

Jesse:  Agh! (100 LP)

Jaden: And Neos Knight can now use his second attack! 

Jesse: (0 LP) Oh well. Next time i guess.

Jaden: Yeah. Hahaha. 

NORMAL POV

The rest of the graduates returned to the duel field and waited for the ceremony to be over. Then all their lives continued, even Jaden and Alexis' life together. 

_____________________________________________________________

Well looks like it is the end of this Volume. If you guys liked it make sure to leave comments and vote on this story for Volume 3!!!! Volume 3 will start sometime next week, not sure yet but it will be amazing!! Thank you all so much for the outstanding support!! 

Love all of you guys!!!!

-AlchemistYuki 8/29