Chapter Two: The Legendary Duel

WARNING: ALL FANGIRLS/BOYS THAT LOVE JADEN YUKI AND YUGI MOTO MAY HAVE FANGASMS DURING THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS. SORRY THIS IS LATE MY VACATION WENT LONGER THAN EXPECTED. ENJOY TODAYS CHAPTER!!!

_________________________________________________________________

Jaden and Jesse  walk into a card shop in Domino City. Their boat arrived two hours ago and before they came to the card shop they went and ate at a sandwich place. The bell rings as Jaden and Jesse enter the shop. Yugi's grandfather Solomon Moto stood behind the counter with a black bandana. "Hello boys. What can I do for you?" Solomon asks. "Hey its Yugi's grandpa." Jesse says. "Hey Gramps do you remember me? From a couple years ago?" Jaden asks. "Actually." Solomon's eyes widen. "I do remember you. You went to Kaiba Land to save your friends." Solomon says. "Yeah that's right gramps." Jaden says.

"I told my grandson about your adventure." Solomon says.

"Yugi? Where is the King of Games?" Jesse asks.

"He said he was going to wander the city. He has been lonely since his friends left." Solomon says. "Im sorry to hear that Mr. Moto." Jaden says. "Go find my grandson and tell him dinner is almost ready." Solomon says. "No problem." Jesse says. "Stay here with him Jesse. It wont take long." Jaden walks out of the card shop.

On a bridge downtown Seto Kaiba and Yugi Moto are in a duel.

DUEL POV

Yugi: (300 LP) Well Kaiba Im going to win again. With my Dark Magician. (Atk: 2500)

Kaiba: Oh spare me Yugi. (200 LP) My Blue-Eyes White Dragon will claim and seal my victory and then I will take your title!

Yugi: Don't be too sure Kaiba.

Kaiba: Blue-Eyes, Attack Dark Magician with White Lightning!

Yugi: I activate the Quick Play Spell, Magicians Staff! This equips Dark Magician with this staff during your turn. Dark Magician then gains attack points equal to your monsters attack strength. (Atk: 5500)

Kaiba: No!

Yugi: Dark Magician, Use Dark Magic attack!

Kaiba: Nooo! (0 LP)

NORMAL POV

Yugi deactivates his duel disk and walks toward Kaiba. "I win once again Kaiba." Yugi says. "I don't get it.  Your Pharaoh friend leaves and then your other squad losers leave you to follow there dreams and yet your still as powerful as you were before." Kaiba says. "Its because they are all still with me. Im my mind and heart." Yugi says. Jaden comes running up the bridge and stops at the sight of Yugi. "Yugi Moto! My name is Jaden Yuki-"

"I know who you are. I gave you my Winged Kuriboh." Yugi smiles.

"Oh yeah. Well Yugi there was a villain named Zorc that attacked my friend Jesse and I." Jaden says. "The Pharaoh talked about Zorc." Yugi says. "Then he had your Egyptian God monsters." Jaden says. "I left them at home in a safe. Well do you have them Jaden?" Yugi asks. "Yeah." Jaden digs out the three cards from his red backpack. He hands over the three monsters to Yugi. "Thank you Jaden." Yugi says. "Your grandfather said you better get going because dinner is almost ready." Jaden says. "Well lets go Jaden. And Kaiba, it was nice dueling you again." Yugi begins to walk home with Jaden.

Solomon, Yugi, Jesse and Jaden all enjoy a nice dinner at their house (Card Shop upstairs Kitchen) and then after dinner Jaden tells Yugi about his dream to become the King of Games. "Well Jaden there is only one way to gain my title." Yugi says. "If your suggesting a duel Im all game for that!" Jaden says.

Jaden and Yugi activated their duel disks outside the Card Shop. Jesse watched because Solomon was sleeping. "A duel at Midnight and with the King of Card Games. Be careful Jay, he has that title for a reason ya know." Jesse says. "Its all good!" Jaden says.

DUEL POV

Jaden: (4000 LP)

Yugi: (4000 LP)

Jaden: My dream is coming true. Dueling the king of games!

Yugi: Yeah. But Im not going to go easy on you Jaden.

Jaden: Fine by me but Im going to get my game on!

Yugi: (draw) I summon Medium Shield Gardna! (Def: 1800) And then I set one facedown.

Jaden: Well Yugi its my move! (draw) I summon Elemental HERO Sparkman! (Atk: 1600) Next I set a facedown and activate the Spell, Spark Blaster! It equips to Sparkman and I can zap your Gardna into attack mode!

Yugi: Oh no. (Atk: 100)

Jaden: Sparkman, Go! Static Shockwave!

_________________________________________________________

Hey guys welcome back to the fanfiction. Sorry the release date is a day late. My vacation lasted a little longer than hoped but its Okay!

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and the next update will be 7/30

Thanks so so much for reading and I will see you guys next time!

Comment

Vote

Enjoy!