Chapter Six: Semi Finals Begin!

Jaden and Jesse enter the Duel Academy entrance to see posters all over the walls. 

"Well Jay, It looks like you and Alexis are one of the Semi Finalists." Jesse says. 

Jaden looks around the lobby. "So me and Alexis. Aster and Zane. Atticus and Syrus. And two obelisks that made it in huh? Soul and Shadow. Interesting." Jaden says. "Hey Jay come here." Jesse points at a lightened up bulletin board. "Tomorrow is the beginning of the Semi Finals so its you and Alexis against Atticus and Syrus." Jesse says. "So me against Sy huh?" Jaden says. "I bet you and Alexis will win." Jesse says. "I guess we will see." Jaden says. 

The Next Day - 12:00 PM

Jaden walks up onto the obelisk duel field with his duel disk strapped on his arm. Atticus and Syrus stood across the field waiting. "You ready to get your games on?" Jaden smirks. Alexis comes walking onto the duel arena and winks at Jaden. "Hey partner." Alexis says. 

"I told you id make it back in time." Jaden smiles. 

Dr. Crowler stood in the middle of the arena. "Are we ready to duel?!" Crowler asks as the crowed cheers. The Obelisk Duel Arena was filled with students from the Academy.  Crowler hops off the field as everyone activates their Duel Disks. 

DUEL POV

Jaden and Alexis: (4000 LP)

Syrus and Atticus: (4000 LP)

Alexis: I will begin! (draw) I summon Frost Fairy in attack position! (Atk: 650) Next i will end with two facedowns! 

Atticus: Well looks like it's my turn sis. (draw) I summon Red-Eyes Black Chick! (Atk: 800) I will end with a facedown card. 

Jaden: Alright. Here i go! (draw) I summon Neo-Spacian Air Hummingbird! (Atk: 800) I activate Air Hummingbirds ability, I gain 500 lifepoints for every card in your hand Syrus! Thats five Syrus! (6500 LP) Next i set two facedowns.

Syrus: (draw) I summon Rocket Roid! (Atk: 1200) I end my turn. 

Jaden: Whats going on Syrus? Your not talkative?

Syrus: Sorry Jay, just under pressure. 

Syrus fake laughs. 

Jaden: Alright, Lets go Round 2!

____________________________________________________________________________

Now i do know you guys noticed i didnt do this last chapter because i felt like releasing to parts today.  So as always tell me what u think of this duel so far and follow me to keep up with the story!

Thank you all so much for reading!

NEXT UPDATE WILL BE: 8/10

Comment, Share, Follow, Vote.

Thank you all again so much you guys are great!! See you soon!!! :D