Chapter Seven: A Turn for The Better

DUEL POV

Jaden: (4000 LP) Alright guys. Its round two!

Atticus: You know it. (4000 LP)

Alexis: It's my move! (draw) I sacrifice my Frost Fairy to special summon Frost Golem.(Atk: 2100) Now my Golem will attack Syrus' Rocket Roid!

Syrus: Agh! (3100 LP)

Atticus: That wasn't nice sis. (draw) But neither will this. I sacrifice my Red-Eyes Chick to use its effect to special summon Red-Eyes Black Dragon! (Atk: 2400) Now my dragon will swallow your Golem!

Alexis: Oh no! (3700 LP)

Atticus: I activate the spell card Inferno Fire Blast! Since i destroyed a monster in battle with Red-Eyes Black Dragon, I can destroy a card on the field, I destroy Jaden's Air Hummingbird!

Jaden: Gah!

Atticus: I end my turn with a facedown.

Jaden: (draw) Alright. I activate the spell card Fake Hero! It allows me to summon a hero but it cant attack and it returns to my hand at the end phase. So, I summon Elemental Hero Neos! (Atk: 2500) Then i summon Neo-Spacian Flare Scarab! (Atk: 500) Now its time for some Contact Fusion! I merge Neos and Flare Scarab to form, Elemental Hero Flare Neos! (Atk: 2500) Then i equip Flare Neos with the Instant Neos Space spell card! That way Neos can stay on the field. Flare Neos, Attack Syrus directly! And Neos gets 400 points for every spell or trap on the field. (3) (Atk: 3700)

Syrus:  Agh!!!! (0 LP)

Atticus: No. (0 LP) 

Normal POV

Crowler jumps onto the Duel Field and begins to talk into his microphone. "It looks like that duel came to an end!" "Stick around later for the legendary duel with Zane Truesdale or Aster Pheonix. The team of Jaden Yuki and Alexis Rhodes will move on to the finals! Who will win and who will lose with  Zane and Aster VS Shadow and Soul duel!?!" Crowler says. 

2  Hours Later

Zane and Aster approach the Duel Field with their Duel Disks on and loaded up with their decks. Jaden sat in the crowd next to Jesse, Alexis, Atticus, Syrus, Chazz, Bastion and Hassleberry. Jaden smiles as black haired Shadow and light gray haired Soul approached the Duel Field. "I think this duel will be interestin. How bout you Jay?" Jesse says. "Yeah i think so too Jess." Jaden replies.

"Zane and Aster got this in the bag." Chazz says.

"Well they got a squad of soldiers right here if they need help." Hassleberry says. 

"I bet they have the perfect equation for this duel." Bastion says. 

"Well i hope they win." Alexis says. 

"I guess we'll find out." Atticus replies.

__________________________________________________________________________

I guess that will be a wrap-up for todays update! Thanks for reading!

NEXT UPDATE WILL BE APPROXIMATELY 8/13

Comment Down Below what you think what will happen!

Cya next time!!