Chapter 15

Hey everyone
Sorry I haven't written in a while. I've been really busy with school and after-school activities. Well enough talk and let's start the story.

Calum POV:
Knowing that Cass hasn't had a full day of fun I decided to plan and entire evening of amazing things.
Before we left Stranger Than Fiction I told Shawn what my plan was and where to go.
Once Cass sat in the chair the whole plan began. We got Abi to talk like she didn't know what was happening and make sure Cass smells nothing from the kitchen.
The banner was silently being put up and everyone was working around Cass as best as they could. I was planning to take her to all the fun places in town. Like the skate park, or the music store, and possibly the mall. But instead I decided upon a fun day in town.

Then once we went to all the fun places I would tell her about my band and take her on tour. Since she's lived in the orphanage I figured she didn't know about 5SOS. While Rose goes around greeting all the people I take out my phone and text the band

Cal: Aye mates! Today we tell Rose about 5SOS.

Ash: who tf is Rose. Is she another girlfriend?

Mikey: No you dumbbutt it's Cass. The adopted child in the hood family

Ash: I thought her name was Lauren or something.

Mikey: And people think you're a great father. You can't even remember Calum's sister's name!

Cal: Just shut up and pay attention. I'm going to take Rose around town for a while and while we're gone go set up the equipment at my house.

Ash: Where

Mikey: What do you mean where? Stupid. Where we always play.

Luke: Who made this group convo? Because you all need to shut up.

Ash: In de sound room right?

Cal: Humans!! You all shut up. Mikey on a DIFFERENT GROUP CHAT please fill Luke in on what he missed. And Ashton,pay the **** attention.

Luke: Oi! Easy on the words. No swearing.

I turn the sound off on my phone. Hoping the guys will shut up. But no, my phone buzzes rapidly in my pocket. Sweet lordy. Why did I ever make a band with them. I spot Rose walking around and I run over to her and grab her arm.

"C'mon sis we've got a lot to do" She rolls her eyes at me and follows me to the car. Our first destination is my favorite icecream place. "Alright, since it's your special day you get to pick the music. But absolutely NO COUNTRY! Or I will disown you."

"Alright then," she says, "chill, I don't like country anyway." She turns on the radio to top hit music station. A couple of songs play before the DJ announces

"Wow, what a great song. And now a newer band from Australia 5-" I quickly change the station before she hears the name. Goodness. Maybe I'll just let her plug in her-

"Aye Cal, can I have the AUX cord?" she asks. It's like she's psychic or something.

"I don't know...can you?!" I chuckle to myself and grin at Rose with my cheesy smile.

"What is wrong with you. Give me the cord!" demanded Rose.

"No! You didn't ask correctly!" I yell back. She's silent for a second or two.

Then she finally responds. "May. I. Have. The. AUX. Cord?" I smile and hand the cord to her. If I die I will probably be murdered by Rose in an extreme way. Or she'll just find a piano to drop on me.

Just before she finds a song to play I call out, "We're here! Our first destination of the night!" Rose glares at me, but when she sees the icecreamplace her eyes light up. I take her arm and bring her inside the store. We walk inside and I'm relieved that there aren't many people. It's not easy getting around town when every girl knows who you are. I walk up to the counter and wait for the girl to turn around.

I guess she heard the door open because I hear here say, "Hi. Welcome to... wha-" She turns around and she imminently makes eye contact with me. "Y-y-you're.C-c-calum H-h-ood. Umm, well I uhh." I see Rose wandering around looking at everything so I quickly whisper to the girl.

"Yes. Hello. I need you to do me a huge favor and keep the so-called 'fangirling' down. My adopted sister does't know about 5 Seconds of Summer yet so I need you to calm down...and treat us like normal costumers." She nods and I hug her. Which probably wasn't a good idea. "Aye Rose! C'mon we're not here to stare at the walls. Come order an icecream." She trots over and looks at the flavor selection.

"Mmmm I think I'll have a scoop of brownie batter and a scoop of peanut butter." I make a disgusted face and look at her.

"Brownies and peanut butter? Ummm okay you little weirdo. I'll have two scoops of coffee icecream."

"boring." I hear Rose 'cough'. I ignore her and take out my wallet to pay for the icecreams. The girl smiles and says to me.

"No please. It's on the house, but would you mind taking a picture with me." I nod and take a selfire with her. "Thank you so much. And good luck with your sister, us girls are a lot of trouble." I chuckle and walk out to the car. I see Rose at the car door trying to pull it open.
"What are you doing. You do understand you might break the door off."
She grunts, "I know, but at least I get into the car." I walk her away from the car and unlock the door.
"Now try it" she yanks the door open and gives me a nasty look. I try to pat her on the head but she just swats my hand away. "Okay. You feisty little beast. We're going." And we drive off to our next destination.