Chapter 4

Cass's POV:

Calum's arms arent the most comfterable place to be. Yes they are warm, and brotherly, but not comfly for being carried in. Finally after what felt like an hour, i am put down.

"Okay, you can take off the beanie." Calum says

I pull the beanie off my head and flatten my hair. In front of me is the Apple store. I start to walk slowly to the door. Suddenly I get tackled by someone with very colorful hair.I start to wiggle out of their grasp until I hear a calming voice.

"Hello Cassidy Hood! I am your band family member Michael Clifford, or Mikey, or Pizza Enthusiast, or..."

"Mikey get to the point." I hear Calum say.

"Alright alright, so i am your new family member, and this is my adopted sister Abi." He steps aside to revel a girl with goldenbrown hair, pale skin, bright blue eyes, and little freckles scatted across her face. She smiles at me and I smile back. Michael puts me down and I walk over to her. 

"Hello, my name is Abigale Grace Clifford, but you can call me Abi, not Abi grace." She turns and looks at Michael who rolls his eyes.

"Hi I'm Cassidy, but you can call me Cass." And suddenly it comes to me, this girl is going to be my best friend in the whole wide world. I am going to stick with her forever.

"Alright ladies, into the Apple store we go!" Calum announces

I sigh and prance into the store. I lookaround to see phones, and laptops everywhere. I walk over to shelf where there are different colored phones, I check the label and they are called The Iphone C. I flag Calum down and show him the color that I like. I pick out a nice light blue color. Next I pick a case thats a minty green with 3D perals and rinestones. I put the phone and case on the desk and the cashier rings them up, the next thing I know Calumis paying.

"Oh gosh, how do I pay you back for all this?"

He chuckles, "By being the best younger sister that you can be." I give him a tight hug and he pats my back, "Okay tiger, can't breathe here. Losing air!" I giggle and let go. He smile at me and I smile back even wider. As we exit the store I think about the future,and how Calum Hood will effect my life.

People of wattpad,I am writing this at 11:00 pm, as a update request from Justine_The_Queen. Hope you all have a great day tomorrow! I will hopefully be writing soon. I love you all very lots like jelly tots. Remember, nothing is impossible...just highly unlikely. Goodnight!