Chapter 6

Okay change of plans eggplants, Justine_The_Queen forced me into writing another chapter... so here we go!

Cass's POV: 

I hate people that hate on me, it hurts, my heart shatters, I feel alone with no one to stand up for me. So I run away from her, away from the crowd, and away from Cal my beloved brother. I start to slow down near a Dairy Queen I stand still for a momment until I feel a tap on my shoulder. I whirl around only to see Abi's cheery face. I hug her without any warning, and she hugs me back like she's done it before. She wipes away my tears with her soft palm and offers me to sit down with her. She texts Calum to tell him where we are and starts to ask questions. I answer themwith as little crying as possible, which doesn't work. I lean my head on her shoulder and cry, Abi rubs my arms to comfort me and starts to hum. After a while she breaks the silence.

"Cass, I want to get you something come on." We walk over to a store called Hot Topic. I stop at the doorway and stare into the dark store. Abi takes my hand and leads me inside. She grabs two braclets and puts one on my wrist, and the other on her's. As she pays I start to think of ways to repay her. We walk back to the front of the mall and we sit outside on the curb. In the light I can see the braclets, mine says TARDIS, and Abi's says The Doctor. Oh well I'll ask her about it later. Abi's voice wakes me up from my day-dreaming.

"Cass, there will always be a jelous fan in your life. Don't take it so personally, remember those who matter with protect you the most."

"Thank you so much Abi, you have been one of my greatest friends, and my first friend. Ummmm random question, will you sing for me?"

"Of course I will,"

"Before you do that, who is TARDIS, and who is The Doctor?"

"Wait, you're tell me you've never heard of Doctor Who?!" I shake my head sadly, "Well then I am going to have to introduce you to him. Oh and the TARDIS is a Time And Revevent Dimension In Space, so it's a spaceship with a fancy-smancy name. Doctor Who is also a british tv show, so they call telivisions the 'telly' and they eat fish-fingers and custard... wait you didn't even start, so forget about the fish-finger thing."

"Uuuuuhhhh, sounds... interesting? Well umm can you sing for me now, please."

She chuckles, "okay, but pardon my singing skills." 

You can't walk the streets at night

you're way too short to get on this ride

no I'm not, no I'm not

You tryin' to tell me that I, I gotta be home when the streets lights glow

You can't watch your TV show

I will watch what i wanna watch, no

won't listen to you

do what I wanna do..."

Slowly I start to fall asleep on the shoulder of my friend. With her beautiful voice pulling me into a sleep. And an inspirationaly song to keep my spirit up. Oh Abi, if only I'd met you sooner. Then I drift off into a deep sleep.

Hello again Eggplants! I am going to sleep now, no If's And's or But's! Thank you again for reading goodnight.