Chapter 2

Cassidy's POV:

I walk into the front office and standing there is an asian looking mom with dark brown hair, and tan-ish skin. Next to her is a semi-tall, thin, asian looking boy. He also has dark brown hair,and his skin and tan-ish. Wow I'm going to fit right in, I think. I have long dark brown hair, and coffee brown eyes. My skin is a little bit more tan that the woman and boy. The nother is talking to Mr.Oswald, and the boy starts to walk up to me.

"Hi there,my name is Calum, but you can call me Cal, or brother, or any other name, except asian." I can hear an autrailian accent in his voice. Hhhmmmm very interesting.

"Hello my name is Cassidy R. Taylor, but you can call me Cass. I don't go by anything else." I say shyly. I hear something buzz, and i look up and Calum pulls out his phone. He smiles and looks at me.

"Come Miss Cass, my friends have invited us to a cookout. Shall we go?"

I giggle, "I've always wanted to say this, but of course darling!"

Calum sticks his arm out for me to take, "But first we shall go shopping for all you room supplies, and bathrrom supplies and ---"

I cut him off, "And my clothing supplies." I say as I model my ugly grey orphanage uniform.

"Haha! yes and that too, needs more band and black, less grey and orphange-y" I look over at Calum's mom she smiles at me and motions me to come over. I walk over shyly with a slight smile on my face and my head tilted down. She places her hand under my chin and raises my head.

"Hello there, my name is Joy Hood. I see you have already met my son Calum. I am very excited to have you join the family." she leans over and whisphers in my ear, "And personally, I dont believe anything Mr.Oswald had said about you." I giggle and smile at her. "Alright sweetie I am almost done signing the papers, do you want to say good bye to your frieds before you leave?" The smile disapears from my face.

"I don't have any friends, I don't need to say goodbye I'll be alright."

"Oh, I'm sorry dear,"

"It's okay, it's their lose if they aren't friends with me. Oh wait there is one thing that I need to get. I'll be back in a minute!"

I rush upstairs to my dorm room, I snatch the ukullele case from under the bed. I stand in the doorway of my room and shout, "Goodbye sucky room! I hope I never see your plain white walls again!" Then I run back to the office, where my new, and happy family await.

Hey Guys or Gals or whoevers reading, Thank you for reading. I'll make sure I update more often. I lover you all very lots like jelly tots! Byeeeeeee!!!!!!