Chapter 5

Calum's POV:

After the little meet and greet with Abi and Michael I decided to take Cass home. I called mum and told her we were ready to be picked up. As Cass and i were walking over to the parking lotI heard a squeal.

"Oh my gosh! It's Calum Hood!" Suddenly we were surrounded by girls fangirling and taking selfies. The next thing I know a girl with a 5sos shirt wals up and starts a conversation with Cass.

"Oh you must be Calum's 'adopted' sister. You know it's not nice to use celebrities for their money. In fact I bet you're just acting like a sweet inocent girl just to get pity from other people." I see Cass's eyes well up with tears, she backs away from the girl slowly, then runs throught the mall away from the fangirling crowd. I was furious, no one hurts my family, espesially in front of me.

"Hey you!" I shout, the girls become quite and focus on who I'm talking to.

"Oh hey Calum, guess what I just saved your butt from a fake fan. I could tell she was just using you for your money. By the way my name is Jessica,you can thank me later."

"First of all what do you know about my new sister?! And second of all its is a big mistake if you mess with my family! Tease me about being 'Asian' fine, but hurt anyone of my family and your dead. So back off! There is no way that I am going to thank you!" I storm off with Jessica scared out of her life,and a group of girls mummering aboutwhat had happened.

I look everywhere for Cass, the stores, the food court, the parking lot, everywhere. My phone buzzes and its from Abi.

A: Calum I'm with Cass, what happened to her?! I saw her run by and I sprinted after her,

C: I'll tell you when I get there, where are you?

A: We are by the front of the mall, near Dairy Queen

C: great im on my way, try your best to cheer my Cass up, see you in a bit

A: bye

I sprint over to the from of the mall. It's not that easy dodging trash cans, and people. It felt like I was running in place, my legs ached but i kept running. Gottta get to Cass, gotta get to Cass, I said to myself. After what felt like hours I'm at the front of the mall. I see Cass sitting on the curb with her head leaning on Abi's shoulder. I push open the door, and I hear Abi singing...

Watch me swim across this lake

Fly through the sky in my Superman cape

Watch me walk across this wire

tiptoe through the coals of a blazing fire...

She's singing "Show You," by Shawn Mendes, I see Abi's head turn around yet she keeps singing. She signals to me that Cass is asleep and I slowly walk over to pick her up. Cass looks so peaceful when she sleeps, then I notice something... Cass and Abi are wearing matching bracelets or more specifically matching Doctor Who braclets. Abi's says The Doctor, and Cass's says TARDIS. At that momment I knew, Cass andAbi are going to be friends for life, maybe for eternity.

Hello my fellow wattpad people, I still haven't found out what to call you yet... Wait! I hope you dont mind, but I'm gonna call you eggplants. Okay, Hello Eggplants (You know what don't judge judging ins't cool) Sorry I haven't updated in a while! It's getting late and I gotta sleep soon. I love you all very lots like tater tots! Remember autococonut is you best friend! And so is food, Goodnight everyone!