Learning About Pasts

Lucy POV
TIMESKIP (in Lucy's bedroom, Mira's bed is there too)
"So Lucy, who's your mum?" Mira asks. "Layla Heartfilia." I answer."Heartfilia?" She questions. "Yes. My dad is Jude Heartfilia." I say. "Wow! I did not know that. But why are you in Fairytail?" She asks, not unkindly. "I'm going to tell you my whole life story so it makes sense." I warn. She shrugs. "I will too if you do." She answers. I nod.

"So when I was four, I was playing in the garden when someone came over. He had pink hair. He notices me and runs up with a very big grin. I look at him confused. Who was he? I'd never see his face before. "Hello! I'm Natsu Dragneel. What's your name?" He asks. "Lucy Heartfilia." I reply. "I think we're going to be best friends!" He exclaimed. We play together, making up random games. When it was finally time for him to go, we were both sad but we made promises to play again another day. I rush into my home and tell my mother about Natsu. She teases me about him being my boyfriend. I didn't know back then what a boyfriend was so I asked her. But she didn't tell me, saying I'll find out when I'm older. She was right about that. Anyway, Natsu and I played together for another year. Until my mother got sick. She told me her magic was draining away, but being five, I never knew that it was going to kill her. So on the day she told me, she gave me a necklace and told me to give Natsu a bracelet. I listened to her and gave the bracelet. I never knew that was the last time I'd see Natsu."

"When I came home again, she spent time with me as if it was her last day on Earthland. So I went to bed with happy thoughts. But little did I know that I would never ever see my mother again. Her spirit slipped out of her body and in my dream, I heard her say,'Bye Lucy and Jude. Make sure you take care of each other.' And then nothing. After my mother's funeral, my home became dark and cold. There wasn't any warmth. As in emotion warmth, not heat. My father became a cold man, blaming my mother's death on my Spirit Friends and I. I didn't like him not caring about me so I ran away. I met a man named Isamu. He was kind to me, for years. Until I turned 14. That was when terrible things started happening. First was 'love'. But when I rejected him, he became as cold as ice. He started beating, whipping doing whatever came to his mind. I managed to run away again. *I start crying and Mira hugs* This time I went to a forest. Wandering around, I see a cave. Not caring about what would be in there, I collapse."

"I don't know how long I was actually there, but when I woke up, I found that someone had made a mini bed for me. Feeling scared and worried, I start to get up. 'No don't!Stay there. If you move, you will collapse again!' A voice says. I listen to them, worried about them. Why did they bother to help me? They probably just wasted their precious time on Earthland. It seems like they saw my facial expressions because they said,'Don't worry about me. I love helping people.' He comes over, which is when I finally saw his face. He had blue hair with black streaks. His eyes were violet and he wore a white and blue cloak. He wore a warm smile. "Hello! I'm Daisuke. I was walking past this place when I saw you almost dead. I couldn't help myself, I had to help you!' He says brightly. 'Um sure.' I reply. 'Are you Lucy Heartfilia?' He inquires. I nod. 'Well I know of this school where you can attend. It's call Magnolia High. The Master there will take you in without hesitation. I'll tell him after you are all better. Lucy-San, please don't move!'"

"And I don't. So we hang out while I was getting better. But then for some odd reason, one day I just break down. Maybe it was because no one had been so kind to me for so long? But then it was finally time to say bye to him. I've never seen him since but I hope I get to see Daisuke again. I listened to his advice and came to Magnolia. But I wanted to check out your forest so I explored. And I came to a clearing and found out that my dad wanted me back. Well Oracion Seis was talking about how my dad would pay them a lot if they caught me. Anyways, I went to Magnolia High and met Levy McGarden. And then my mother comes as a sort of solid spirit and she gives me the keys. And that's pretty much my life. So that's why I'm in Fairytail." I tell Mira. "Wow. That's so sad!" She says sympathetically. "Everything's alright." I say. "Well now it's my turn." Mirajane says.

"So when I was 13, Lisanna, Elfman and I were on a picnic. We're all siblings just so you know. We were having the time of our lives. That was when a random man came up to us. 'Would you like an ice-cream?' He asks Lisanna. And her being young, she went with him. Elfman and I thought they were going to come back. But they never did. And then in the news, we heard that there was a white haired girl found on the street, dead. We hurried to the place and we found that the news report was correct. *Mira starts crying, I hug her*. It was Lisanna. Grief almost tore Elfman and I apart. But since I was the older sister and role model, I pretended to be strong. I think it worked because even though it took 3 years for Elfman to stop grieving, he started smiling again. He eventually met Evergreen and now they're a couple. But Lisanna never came back. Until the start of this year. There was a rumour going around that a white haired girl with blue eyes was wandering around town, yelling for her siblings. Elfman and I tracked her down. 'Mira-nee! Elfman-nii chan!' The girl yells. And the only one who ever said that was Lisanna. We rejoiced at her return. But we needed to know how she was alive. 'Easy. I made a fake body with some clay and then I made it look like me. And then I reported to the news that a girl was on the middle of a road over a phone. And then I ran away, long enough for the man to move away. And now I'm here!' She says. We praise her on how smart she was to do that and then we went back to our normal routine. But now that she is gone again, some of the same grief has been attacking my brother and I." Mirajane says.

"Oh that's so sad! I didn't know I'm so sorry!" I apologise. "Well we'll find her, I know we will." Mira says with new determination. I check the clock which was ticking On the wall. It said 10:00. "I think we should sleep, now that we've gotten rid of the negative feelings we've been keeping inside." I say. Mira nods and we go to sleep, for once having peaceful dreams.