Mira's Gruvia Pictures

Gray POV
*Click, click, click!*
"Hey was it me or was there clicking just then?" I ask Juvia. "Juvia heard nothing." She says in her cute way of talking. "I love the way you talk! So you get a prize for making me smile!" I say and give her another kiss. She blushed very very deeply, even more than the first time we kissed. I'm pretty sure I did too....

We kept kissing for what felt like hours, and then, for some odd reason, I wanted to make it more.... Deep. But I didn't give into that nagging feeling at the back of my mind. Because I knew that if I gave in, very dirty things would happen. Ehehe, I'm sorry! "So
Juvia, where do you think Lucy is?" I ask her when we'd sat up. "I think Lucy-sama is in a castle. But in this castle, she isn't safe. We need to find her quickly!" She says desperately. "After a few more kisses?" I ask hopefully. "Yes Gray-sama!" She says and it was her turn to take the lead...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TIMESKIP

After a lovely time of making-out, Juvia and I made our way back to the camp place. "G-Gray-sama, Juvia is embarrassed because she is up here." My blue-haired beauty says. "Oh don't worry about it." I grin in a childish manner. "So would Gray-sama like this?" She asks. She bent over my head (she was on my shoulders) and licked my lips. I shivered with delight. "GRAY AND JUVIA!!!! I'VE GOT PICTURES OF YOU!!! EVEN IN THAT CERTAIN POSITION!!!!!" A sing-song voice yells. We were still near the lake, away from everyone's eyes. "MIRA?!" We both exclaim. "Yes darlings! It's me, Mirajane Strauss and I ship GRUVIA!!!! YEA! So, I took pictures. Also so I could blackmail you but I ship GRUVIA all the same!" She shouts. "Oh dear. Juvia really loves Gray-sama but if they find out now,  Juvia and Gray-sama will be in constant pain of being teased." Juvia says, straightening up.

"Yes, but you did tell some of us right?" I ask. "Juvia only told Lucy-sama, Kinana and Levy." She replies. "I only told Flame Brain so I think we're fine. They'll definitely keep our little secret." I tell her. She sighs in relief. "But what about her?" She asks, pointing at Mira. "Oh she'll never let go of that stupid camera so she probably will use it to blackmail. Probably not horrible blackmail, just little games like Truth Or Dare." I inform. "Oh dear, Juvia is very scared now." The pretty bluenette says. I put her down and say, "You don't have to worry. She'll find other pictures soon enough. Of others." I hastily add.

"O-okay." She says. I sigh. "So, Gray and Juvia huh? What are you going to do for your wedding?" Mira asks evilly. "WE ARENT GETTING MARRIED!.... Yet." I mutter at the end. "Did Gray-sama say yet?!" Juvia yells. "Ahaha." I laugh nervously and blush deeply. "OOOOOOOO IT'S TOTALLY SHIP TIME!!!!!" Mira squeals with delight. There was more clicking. "Please Mira, don't show anyone! I uh, wanna tell them myself." I say. "EEEEEEE!!!!! Okay I'll let you have twenty-four hours before I say it, starting from... NOW!" She says. "Well Juvia, we'll tell them somehow." I mutter in defeat. "Okay Gray-sama!" She says happily. She skips up to me and give me another kiss which made me feel all warm inside. Which was strange considering I love the cold.

"GRUVIA!" Mira yells and she faints. "Uh... I think we should drag her back." I say. "Okay Gray-sama!" Juvia says. She waves her hand and Mira was sleeping on top of solid water?! "She'll be fine. This way, she won't be hurt if Juvia hurts herself." She informs. "Oh." I say. We make our way back to the camp place.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Levy POV
I wondered about where Juvia and Gray went. But I think I saw them walk to the         faraway lake a little while ago... Haha. I hope they found true love! My goodness I was going to have the best time of my life teasing Juvia. "Levy, is there any kiwis?" Pantherlily asks me. "Um, I think there's some in that basket over there." I answer pointing at a basket with fruits in it. "Thank you." Pantherlily says and he makes his way toward it, asking Happy and Carla if they wanted some too. "Hey Shrimp! Do you know where Mira went?" Gajeel asks. "No." I answer, sipping yet again another apple flavoured juice box. "So Shrimp, can you tell me what you're researching about?" He asks. I don't say anything and I think I was blushing. "Shrimp, are you okay? You look sick." Gajeel says. I think he was worried! OH MY FREAKING GOSH!!!  "I'm fine." I say. "Okay." He says gruffly. "Do you really want to know?" I ask quietly. My ears were burning too at this point. "Yeah." He shrugs. "You know how you have Dragon Slaying Magic? There is like this time in a Dragon Slayer's life when they..... Become sort of.... More dragon-like." At this point, Gajeel had sat down next to me, looking interested.

"Your parents, have they ever told you about their real forms?" I inquire. "Uh, no?" Gajeel says, which seemed more like a question. "Okay. Well, when a Dragon Slayer reaches the age of seventeen, they start feeling different. Like they're in need of someone to fill in a new void. That void is of loneliness."  My voice had gotten softer and softer. "And when they think they've found who they were looking for, they start to feel excited. They can't place what they're excited about, but they get excited. You see, every time they see 'the one', they always want to be around them. At every moment. They want to learn everything about 'the one', and please them. And when the Dragon Slayer believes that they have a connection, the begin to feel more.... Dirty. If you know what I mean." I mutter at the end. But, I was quiet the whole time.

"Really? And just what is this called?" Gajeel asks. "Dragon Mating Season. See, once the Dragon had found their Mate, they want to do everything they can to attract their attention. And if it works, they pretty much mate." I say. "So is it weird to say that.... I like you Shrimp?" Gajeel asks... SHYLY?!?! WHAT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!?!?
"J-J-Just l-l-l-like?" I inquire sort of frightened. I knew what would happen if the mate rejected the Dragon Slayer. "No no. Like like. You know, that one where the Dragon Slayer wants a mate, like." Gajeel says with a grin. I shuffle a little away, trembling. "I promise I won't touch you." Gajeel says with his hand in the air. I still move a little back and then relax. A promise is a promise after all.