Announcements II

Lucy POV
"As everyone knows, we will be making our Guilds for eight months, meaning you will have to wait. In those eight months, you can go visit other towns, really, do anything you wish. But, the world as we know it is changing. Instead of the cell phones, TVs and electronics, we'll have these things called 'Lacrima'. We don't know how it works yet but we'll work it out. The Magic Council now will have less people at the top, there'll only be nine. The Guilds will have different names, as you already know. Each Guild will have different meanings, different beliefs, all of which the members can agree on. If you decide that you do not want to be in the Guild you picked before, you can quit that Guild and join another. As for school, we won't be having that anymore. There will be libraries filled with things you wish to explore. Everyone's Magic will be slightly different as well. Only you will understand the differences from now to then. There are many ways of making your magic level higher, you just have to research it." Master Makarov says. He told everyone to go back to the sakura trees place.

"The games which you played before was just for fun, it didn't really mean anything." He says with a cheeky smile. "HEY! WE THOUGHT THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO PUT US INTO AWESOME SCHOOLS!" Natsu yells. "Yes well, that wasn't my fault was it?" Master replies. I laugh with the rest of the school.