Announcments

Lucy POV
"Can everyone please make their way to the testing rooms?!" Someone asks over the microphone. Everyone gets up and walks to the side door of the cafeteria. "So Luce, how's your mum?" Natsu asks. "She, ah, passed away." I say miserably. "What!? How? She was healthy!" He yells. I flinch. "Her magic was draining away." I say. "But no one knows why. And I don't think anyone will." I continue. "Man, that's really sad. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked." He says. "It's alright. You didn't know." I say, trying to cheer him up. "Yeah well, my dad disappeared when I was seven. And Wendy's mum disappeared along with him. All the Dragon Slayer's parents disappeared on the same date." He says. "Maybe the dragons had to go back to their land because they needed to regenerate their magic?" I ask no one in particular. "What the heck are you even saying Lu-chan?" Levy-chan inquires, really confused.

"Oh Natsu's dad is a dragon." I say in a matter-of-fact tone. "WHAT?!" Everyone yells. "Haven't you told anyone Natsu?" I inquire. "Nope." He says, shaking his head. "Well then I guess your friends don't know you that well." I say and open a door that lead to the testing rooms. "Sit on those chairs please." A teacher says. We sit in our designated spots. "Hey Levy-chan, what do you think is gonna be on the test?" I inquire. "I don't know." She replies with a shrug. "Alright everyone come get a pencil and this paper." The teacher says. Everyone moves to get them. When we turn back around, there were tables in front of our chairs. "Okay then..." I say surprised. We sit and the teacher says,"Now turn your test over and start."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Test
Name: Date:

1: What is a Guild?

2: Are you meant to trust your nakama or not?

3: In times of need, do we fight or run?

4: To whom may we tell our problems to?

5: If a dark guild declared war on another guild, are we meant to help the legal guild or help the illegal guild?

6: 'The Guild's happiness is my happiness, the Guild's sadness is my sadness, the Guild's anger is my anger.' Do you believe in this?

7: How many people are allowed on one team?

8: A job paid you 1,000,000 jewel. You decide to go on it with your team. One of your teammates are caught. Would you leave them or fight for them?

9: Why is it important to have a Guild mark?

10: Which name speaks to you the most;
Sabertooth Fairytail Lamia Scale Quatro Cerberus Mermaid Heel Blue Pegasus Twilight Ogre Raven Tail
Phantom Lord Crime Sorcière
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These questions are easy! I quickly write down my answers and give them to the teacher. Levy does the same. We sit for the rest of the time, whispering about my novel.

TIMESKIP
"Okay everyone! We've checked all the questions for the test and we've sorted you out into different Guilds." Bob-sama says. "Guilds? I thought we were going into different highschools!" Gajeel yells. "The world is changing. We must change with it." Master Makarov says. We were at the front grounds, and he was sitting in a cherry blossom tree. People gave him confused looks. But I knew exactly what he was talking about. The world as we know it will change. We're sort of going back in time. Instead of phones, we'll have lacrimas. We'll have cars that run on magic power. We'll have magical jobs to go on. There'll be dragons as well. But that's only a little bit of it...