†† Chapter Six

[Vote if you want more "special" scenes]

          I touched the force field, it sparked against my touch but it made no harm to me. My fingers twined at it, pulling it and pushing my hand through. Hm. I sent out a small spark up the force field and a few seconds later it demolished. I smiled, proudly of my work.

          I broke through the gate and we both began walking up the very long road, up to the house that laid luminescent on top of the hill. I heard metal bending and watched as the force field returned. Should I knock or should I just barge in and kill everyone? 

          I felt the dragon blood still running through my veins, it was helping me control my powers and this made me feel so good. So alive, so well and powerful. I wanted to release this power and make everyone suffer.

          Oh, I turned evil for a second there. Hehe, I meant I want to make any evil person suffer. Not innocent people. I spotted a warlock running up to us. He lifted his hand, making me spark to life and I sent a bolt towards him. It was too fast for him to block and he collapsed on the grass. He's fine, only blacked out.

          We reached the big doors and I knocked on them, sending loud sounds that echoed against the walls. I heard the loud clatter of high heels walking towards the door. I walked back as the doors swung open and Vamptra's weird looking face popped out. She smiled, it looked like she was forcing herself to smile.

          "Hello Vamptra," Adam intruded as I opened my mouth to speak. "We need your help."

          "Of course, come in." She stepped back to let us in.

          We wondered in. I examined the astonishing detail of the white tall walls. There were so many portraits hanging on the walls and diamond chandeliers sparkling above. This was my first time seeing Vamptra's home and I was impressed. For a very old person she has quite the magnificent style.

          "Nice home." I told her.

          "Thank you Jasper, kind of you."

          "Jasper! Adam!" Kim's voice trailed off the walls like echoes. She appeared around the corner and a smile crossed her face. She hugged Adam then me. I feel like she's really lonely here. Hm.

          "What's up Kim." I glared at her.

          "Bored as hell! No pun." She giggled. "Did you guys find any dragons?"

          "They did." Vamptra answered.

          "How do you know?" I asked her.

          "I can smell it in you."

          "The dragon bit him so I had to give him a small amount of the blood." Adam told her.

          "Don't be such fools next time. If you're going to gather their blood then don't drink it unless you have it all. I suggest that if you find all the dragons do not drink their blood till the one you have now is out of your system."

          "Why?" I asked her.

          "You'll die."

          "Thanks for the warning," I muttered. "We came here because we don't know where to look next."

          "Give me a minute." Vamptra said and walked away. Kim was dancing like a ballerina.

          We stood there in silence, awkward silence, and waited for Vamptra's return. Adam was looking at me at all times. I wish he would quit that, it's creepy. But he's my stalker that I love so much. I decided to mess with Kim so I sent out a small spark towards her butt. And in a flash her hand was at my throat and I was pinned against the wall.