변백현-baekhyun

Your Pov

Baekhyun ~ah let me go.. I was about to go because I want to broke my relationship with him..I caught him cheating on me..But he grip my wrist tighter and now we are on his condo unit..

DON'T you dare to run away Y/N because you know what will happen. He said to me making me shiver. Because I've never seen him like this Im totally afraid....

He pull me in his bedroom and lock the door shut.. He kept walking forward to me until my thighs hit the mattress causing me to sit in the bed.Baekhyun removed his Polo and I can see his toned ABS I want to touch it but Im afraid..

He push me on the bed and he kissed me roughly in the bed and he bit my lip and it bleed .He lick the blood he point his long tounge into my lips asking for permission but I kept my mouth shut. We were both naked and he stick his middle finger in to my cl*t and it made me moan so he push his tounge in to mine dominating.
One another he taste my wet cavern. He suck my tounge and began twirling it after a long F*ench k*ss.
He made his way to my collar bone.. And suck my sweet spot..

Baekhyun ~ah mmmm I moan..
Just keep moaning babe, I will give you what you want .Baekhyun said.

He went to my breast and pleasure by sucking and pinching my hardened buds..

Oppa let me pleasure you please.. I said..

OK if that's my Baby wants ..Baekhyun said..
(A/n:wahhhh Baekhyun You make me blush.. >_<).

I put my face in his hardened d*ck. I kiss the tip of it and I lock it down to his shaft.. I sucked it like it's my own version of "Baekhyun p0psicle "..

(A/n:hahah Baekhyun popsicle.. sounds tasty hahaah XD ).

Ahh~Y/n keep doing that it feels so good.. He keep moaning until he cum's in my mouth.. Baekhyun's cum is oozing in my mouth I just swallowed it..

Jagiya ~it's my turn ..he said He position his d*ck in my entrance and He slam his c*ck in to me and it feel so good...Huhhhh

Baekhyun nghhh Pls faster.. So he pick up his pace and vegan to be faster.. We both come..

Y/n mian for making you sad Im such a reckless boyfriend..

No it's OK baek after we done this I felt relief.. saranghaeyo..

Ne.. nado saranghae y/n jagiya

Huhhh. The end...

A/n: so how is my story.. please request !!!Pls vote comment and follow me..

I Also have instagram my username is: Bubbletea_byun06. You can request there too.. saranghaeyo= ̄ω ̄=