Kris-[ Wash my body]

A/n: Sehee is back again.. And of course this si for Kris .Our Wi-Fi connection was down do I have to wait a little time to published this story.. Hayzzt can anyone relate on me like because my Guy bestfriend suddenly attack my crush and they we're like the feeling of MUTUAL.. Hayzzzzt... Anyways please support this chapter because this is so special to me and I'm super duper excited for my boyfriend yeollie's birthday.. hahah joke I'm sure some of you are killing me hahaah.. Anyways please support my story really im really thankful for the people who are requesting Smuts so keep on requesting... kamsahamnida...

And of course im deeply sorry because of my sudden hiatus I'm sure some of you are angry at me ..Mianmida [bows 90 degree]Because my account got suddenly hack for 3months but i wish you will support me agaun ok!?

Y/n Pov

I just came from work and i want to feel my Husband's Arms protecting me...hayzzt it's so stressful in the office lately signing paperwotks here and there..As I'am walking i noticed the all the lights were off so i just shrugg it off..

Hayzzzt! Kris was not still here i really miss him.I just run a nice bubblebath And scrub my whole body. You felt someone was watching you from the outside of your shower glass door. But you just shrugg it off until you felt two strong arms hugging me from behind. I jumped a little and turn around to see kris naked .

Hi babe! He said to you while giving little feathery kisses in your back..

Haha he's so cute he looks so tired so i decided that i should give him a little wash..

[A/n Err!?-_-]

I scrub his back kris has a tall boady so ive got the hard time scrubbing him..
I felt a little horny so since the two of us naked i ask kris..

Babe? I ask

Wae!? Kris answered ..Um can i sit on your lap so i can scrub your chest? You asked shyly

Kris just chuckled at your childishness and pinch your nose that is now with bubbles..(a/n: Did you get the scene!?)

You arranged yourself and now kris was now sitting comfortably in the tub.

You sit on kris lap and began to Scrub his chest .

Kris felt horny so he decided to pull you and teasing you while pulling you to him truly his d*ck was scratching your slit so you accidentaly moan..

Mmm- you said but kris has the smirk on his face ..

I knew you like it to Y/n am i right? He ask

You just shut him up with your lips .

Kris lick your lower lip so you gladly let him he is exploring your mouth and your wet cavern ..

You didnt know that Kris already bought up you to your shared bedroom..

And now his kisses move he trail hickeys down to my neck he nibbled and when he cound my sweet spot there he quickly put a purple mark on there..

Uhh..Kriseu i moan out..

He moved to my breast and now he was playing it with tounge flicking ,nipping and sucking it..

I push him in the bed and i kiss down his chest to his abdomen until i reach to his d*ck .

So i didn't wait for any second so i lick the tip of his dick down to his shaft it so big and long it's so hard to lick kris..

He grab a fistfull of my hair amd began to fuck my mouth he was guiding me to suck him hard..

And then he flipped us over..

Babe! You know how much i don't want when you are in control he said to me ...

With that he flip us kver and plunges his dick inside me..

My womanhood is stretching and even though it hurts at first it fade into a pleasurable feeling f*ck its sooo good

After a few minutes he cum inside me and shit it hurts like fuck im really sore..

He collapsed beside me and hug ne tighter and we both drift to neverland

The End

A/n : Mianheyo..So please request so i can write some smut storys because you know ...I hope you like thi and i'll promise i will make A New UD to you

Kamsa:)

~Sehee unnie^^