Dance Practice

-PLEASE READ-
감사함니디! for the support you've been giving to me and especially to this book!  Starting from the comments, vote, requests and the  people who are  following me..

Jinja!? Daebak!! 35k reads... 

I've never been so happy like this huehue :3 [cries TT^TT]

You know i'm not good at grammar and i'm so sorry for that! But i hope you understand because your PABO author is not an english wizard!!

And since i have an apology updated ahahha..

Many of the users are requesting a
.
.
.

Kai's smut

So who likes are SEXY dancer Kim Jongin? (Lip bite)

This story is long before the SMUT part came. If you don't want to read the intro for it you can just scroll it.

:)

---------

Y/n pov
Dancing your hips gracefully while practicing a new dance move for the new m/v that you will gonna do. Being the Main dancer or Dancing machine of the group was not a joke!

You should be flexible and ready to take new choreographies  [A/n: is there a word like that? Or my spelling is just wrong? Please correct me:)]

The choreographer just get angry at you because you take the wrong move. Actually the move was little erotic!? You think.

The practice room door open and Kai came in. You felt uncomfortable with him since the practice. Because he keeps on looking at you, And when your gazes met he will gonna smirk and whisper something to DO sunbaenim.

*flashback*

Yah! Y/n ~ah  can you please  just focus on,this move is a little harder! Because our concept for the m/v is not sweet like the former m/v.

You know we have to work harder !

Author's Pov

Y/n  kept on brushing the thought away that Kai of exo was looking at him all the time that's why she can't focus.
And the choreographer-nim was angry at her.

Don't take this seriously Y/n  but please stay and master the move! You are slacking today really.
Our cheographer said passing me.

My unnie's came to me [A/n: Well in this imagine you are an idol and also the maknae]

Y/n gwenchana? Paula unnie asked me.

Ne! Unnie i'm, Just a little tired  I said

Aigoo! Is our maknae was in love that's why she is slacking today!?  Who's the lucky guy Y/n?  Hyejin unnie teasing me.

I blushed deep red because of that.

Hahaah! So we have our Kimchi now?  She added teasing me.

[A/n: uhh Kimchi is red so that's why I used it to compare her! Am I too corny today?  미나해!  And also in weekly idol I'm not sure if the SNSD unnie's were teasing one of their member at weekly idol when they are dancing sexily! Hahah Yuri unnie was cute there  ]

Sorry to long for an author's note

**back to the story**

Yah! Cut it out Hyejin, Paula unnie said

Um, ok do you want us to wait for you here?
It's really OK with us ,Seulbi unnie said

Aniyo, you can go now so you can rest thanks for the concerned unnies!
I said to them flashing my smile!